REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   [Confidential] Petite girls (https://www.revscene.net/forums/583470-%5Bconfidential%5D-petite-girls.html)

El Bastardo 07-22-2009 04:05 PM

[Confidential] Petite girls

The following is a post by an Anonymous Revscenester. If the Anonymous member would like to reply to this post, please reply through me via PM. Also, due to the nature of this thread anyone requesting pictures of the Anonymous member will receive points, guaranteed.

All I ever read about on RS are guys liking girls with good looks and a hot body.
So -- other than honger/asian guys -- are there any other guys that wouldn't mind dating a girl who is petite and doesn't have much of a body?

Noir 07-22-2009 04:31 PM

Yes. It all depends on the girl if she has other things going for her. (ie. intelligence, humour, personality) It could be anything.

!Nhan 07-22-2009 04:51 PM

Looks are one thing, personality is another. Althought I've noticed, that girls with really good personalities usually appear to be more attractive then they actually are. So yes, I would date a petite girl.

Jassanova 07-22-2009 05:21 PM

Of course there are.. there are plenty of guys who date fat chicks, and there are plenty of guys who date girls with petite/no curves bodies.

skyxx 07-22-2009 06:28 PM

I love Petite girls, they usually have a fun loving personality. :) I LOVE THEM!!!

Is that a good answer?

SpuGen 07-22-2009 07:13 PM

If you're not retarded, yes.

asian_XL 07-22-2009 07:40 PM

Quote:

So -- other than honger/asian guys --
racist...my gf is neither good looking nor has hot body when I first met her.

Ulic Qel-Droma 07-22-2009 08:22 PM

^

....when you first met her, what about now? lol did you whip her in shape?

I only really care about the face. that's the honest truth

JesseBlue 07-22-2009 08:46 PM

define petite? short? or are you talking about body size? like a grade school size body?

but anyway...welcome to the culture that put looks above everything else...i'm not immune to it since i'm one of those (before not anymore :) ) but if i may...just be confident and show that you are happy with yourself...that is a big turn on to some/a lot

asian_XL 07-22-2009 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma (Post 6518405)
^

from ugly betty to girl generations quality.

yellowpower 07-22-2009 10:36 PM

^
Soooo you paid for her plastic surgery?

El Bastardo 07-22-2009 10:55 PM

The following is a reply from the Anonymous member

One of the reasons my ex broke up with me is because he would prefer to date the kind of girls that I mentioned before. Do tall lean guys like my ex was, generally like those kinds of girls?
I know it sounds stupid, but I'm just noticing this stereotype here and would really like to know if its true.

to asian_XL: i'm not being racist with the honger/asian thing.. because I've only dated asian/hongers.

Noir 07-22-2009 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Bastardo (Post 6518622)
The following is a reply from the Anonymous member

One of the reasons my ex broke up with me is because he would prefer to date the kind of girls that I mentioned before. Do tall lean guys like my ex was, generally like those kinds of girls?
I know it sounds stupid, but I'm just noticing this stereotype here and would really like to know if its true.

It's true.

You just have to deal with it like guys have to deal with female expecations of an ideal guy (rich, handsome, sexy, fashionable). But just like girls, there are a lot of guys who wisen up and alter their definition of "ideal" as they grow.

ZhangFei 07-22-2009 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowpower (Post 6518579)
^
Soooo you paid for her plastic surgery?

when a woman has a man with his positivity on full blast, it rubs on her and rubs her ugliness away.

lonelydriver 07-22-2009 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma (Post 6518405)
^

I only really care about the face. that's the honest truth

hmm.. What if she has a dick like those hotties in Thailand?

Jackygor 07-23-2009 01:15 AM

personality is first, good looks and bod is a bonus. Of course there are always exceptions, you have to at least well groomed in order for your personality to shine ;)

joolee 07-23-2009 01:31 AM

petite is better than being fat

Inaii 07-23-2009 02:06 AM

I'd rather have curves than look like a 12yo boy. But that's just me. Most of the guys I know go for the 12yo boy look. Except for a few...

Girl 07-23-2009 02:08 AM

^It's all about proportion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackygor (Post 6518764)
personality is first, good looks and bod is a bonus. Of course there are always exceptions, you have to at least well groomed in order for your personality to shine ;)

Chemistry/Compatibility is first for me. You can love the personality or love the body, but if you don't click, it won't work. Things are just awkward.

Quote:

Originally Posted by banana_girl (Post 6518780)
petite is better than being fat

petite or fat is better than being butt ugly.

hotjoint 07-23-2009 07:33 AM

If she has a nice face then its all good, tits and ass are just a bonus

Presto 07-23-2009 07:56 AM

Personality is key, but the first thing that most people notice is how you look.

kwanzor 07-23-2009 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noir (Post 6518158)
Yes. It all depends on the girl if she has other things going for her. (ie. intelligence, humour, personality) It could be anything.

LIAR :haha:

Mananetwork 07-23-2009 11:11 AM

I've only really found petite girls attractive

you 07-23-2009 01:17 PM

if a guy likes a girl then it doesnt really matter whether shes tall/short/ugly/pretty/fat/skinny/white/black/brown/yellow he would still date her

pretty dumb question if u ask me..
how about posting ur pic so we can see if we can relate to what ur bf is thinking?

Presto 07-23-2009 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Bastardo (Post 6518123)
Also, due to the nature of this thread anyone requesting pictures of the Anonymous member will receive points, guaranteed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by you (Post 6519315)
how about posting ur pic

Fuck, man... are you a one-trick pony or what? It's pretty much a guarantee that if there's a post by you, it'll be a request for pics. I think you should get points every time that happens.