REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Music & Clubbing (https://www.revscene.net/forums/music-clubbing_31/)
-   -   Best club to pick up girls/grinding? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/583716-best-club-pick-up-girls-grinding.html)

Jingwu3 07-24-2009 02:01 PM

Best club to pick up girls/grinding?

Gossip, Fabric or Boss? share your stories guys:thumbsup:

BlackV62K2 07-24-2009 03:15 PM

/facepalm

AznK 07-24-2009 03:56 PM

Just force them to grind with you.. they love it

helps to flip off the dude they're with..

ChaKo 07-24-2009 04:06 PM

Be formless... shapeless, like water

Timewav3zer0 07-24-2009 04:18 PM

i think boss has the easiest ones to pick up cause its full of lgs...fabric isnt that bad but most of them have gangbanger boyfriends...and never been to gossip so i couldn't tell you

penner2k 07-24-2009 06:18 PM

Mirage...
I had at least one girl dancing with me all night.. I had 2 dancing with me for like half the night.. lol

DavidNguyen 07-24-2009 09:17 PM

white clubs are the best. these asian clubs, the girls are so stuck up

Supafly 07-24-2009 09:27 PM

they're not stuck up....its because you dont have the balls to aproach them and take down their barrier....grow a set, and have some game...
if you get denied because they have bfs, thats fine, apologize and move along.

lacubrious1 07-25-2009 11:22 AM

I'm not sure, but just remember No means Yes.

Supafly 07-25-2009 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m0nster (Post 6521711)
I'm not sure, but just remember No means Yes.

lol..then when its time, her bf along with 20 of his friends will proceed to make you kiss the curb, which will remind you that everytime you mix those up, you make new friends with bottles and pavement...hahaha

tiger_handheld 07-25-2009 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supafly (Post 6521282)
they're not stuck up....its because you dont have the balls to aproach them and take down their barrier....grow a set, and have some game...

pls. expand . hahaha ...

Culture_Vulture 07-25-2009 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidNguyen (Post 6521267)
white clubs are the best. these asian clubs, the girls are so stuck up

the same stuck up girl is spreading her legs for a man tonight.
why can't that man be you?

46_valentinor 07-25-2009 04:14 PM

i once saw a really huge ugly fat brown guy that got rejected by every girl on the dance floor, try to grind with this really sexy korean girl and the moment he walked up, the girl moved away really fast. But he somehow had a small convo with her for like 1 minute on the dance floor and they started grinding on each other after. i was just so surprised my jaw dropped wayyyyy down...

DavidNguyen 07-25-2009 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supafly (Post 6521282)

whoaaa, easyyyy. out of all my buddies. im the only one that approaches the girls. im just saying. most of the asian girls, they usually brush you off, unless they drunk or something. white girls will always talk to you no matter what. well from my experience anyways.

Gtrr33 07-25-2009 05:38 PM

try daddy o's or purple onion~!

liu13 07-25-2009 09:35 PM

caprice is a whorehouse on weekends

hal0g0dv2 07-25-2009 09:36 PM

You rock up to a chick and, in a confident, level voice you say

"Hey, how's it going."

She will say

"Fine."

You then say

"Cool. What are you doing later?"

She will say

"I'm not sure."

You then say

"Do you want to come home with me?"

Then you hold.

Hold.

HOLD....................

HOLD IT MY SON..........................

HOLD THE FUCKING LINE..................

Boom. Makeout.

R8 07-25-2009 09:57 PM

^or wait for her to say "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no" and you go cry in the washroom.

iluvalky 07-26-2009 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiger_handheld (Post 6521801)
pls. expand . hahaha ...

i've actually had many a conversation with girls about this.. and a lot of these "stuck up" girls you speak of actually just don't like feeling a random guy grind up behind them..especially when we don't know what you look like/who you are.. that's the sort of a surprise we could do without..

sometimes girls go to clubs JUST to dance with her girls..if she says no, don't be offended..it's nothing personal..she just wants to have some girl fun or maybe has a bf..
anyway, a lot of girls i know have said that if a guy just asked nicely and approached her from the front.. they would be a lot more willing to dance/not reject you in a mean way if we were to say no (ie: bitchy disgusted face while moving/pushing you away)..
we think it's kinda gross when you just randomly dance on us and we know full well when we move away you'll just do it some other chick cuz you wana get laid..thus making us angry you assume we're just some regular hoe..which results in the "barrier"

Culture_Vulture 07-26-2009 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halogodv2 (Post 6522241)
You rock up to a chick and, in a confident, level voice you say

"Hey, how's it going."

She will say

"Fine."

You then say

"Cool. What are you doing later?"

She will say

"I'm not sure."

You then say

"Do you want to come home with me?"

Then you hold.

Hold.

HOLD....................

HOLD IT MY SON..........................

HOLD THE FUCKING LINE..................

Boom. Makeout.

unoriginal.
will not work for 99.961314% of guys.

P.S. if you're gonna quote somebody at least give them credit lol

tiger_handheld 07-26-2009 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvalky (Post 6522459)
i've actually had many a conversation with girls about this.. and a lot of these "stuck up" girls you speak of actually just don't like feeling a random guy grind up behind them..especially when we don't know what you look like/who you are.. that's the sort of a surprise we could do without..

sometimes girls go to clubs JUST to dance with her girls..if she says no, don't be offended..it's nothing personal..she just wants to have some girl fun or maybe has a bf..
anyway, a lot of girls i know have said that if a guy just asked nicely and approached her from the front.. they would be a lot more willing to dance/not reject you in a mean way if we were to say no (ie: bitchy disgusted face while moving/pushing you away)..
we think it's kinda gross when you just randomly dance on us and we know full well when we move away you'll just do it some other chick cuz you wana get laid..thus making us angry you assume we're just some regular hoe..which results in the "barrier"

when i talked to a couple girlfriends of mine, they told me the exact same thing.... wow.

so my next question is, can you go ahead and generalize that all girls dancing in a group within a group of girls are just there to have 'girl fun' and therefore the guy has a zero chance of dancing with any of them?

liu13 07-26-2009 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiger_handheld (Post 6522586)
when i talked to a couple girlfriends of mine, they told me the exact same thing.... wow.

so my next question is, can you go ahead and generalize that all girls dancing in a group within a group of girls are just there to have 'girl fun' and therefore the guy has a zero chance of dancing with any of them?

edit: zero chance of taking them home

a pack of girls in a club is like the marines, leave no man behind

BlackV62K2 07-26-2009 04:11 PM

I've had better luck talking to the girls earlier in the night first, then moving it to the dance floor and usually out the club together if all goes well.

I mean, you dont have to be chatting it up with her forever, just for a bit, then break out and do something else for a bit. When you see her again, you guys arent really strangers anymore.....since there is a little bit of history.

miss_crayon 07-26-2009 04:29 PM

if the girl is drunk enough, she's going to dance with you--regardless of the club

iluvalky 07-26-2009 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiger_handheld (Post 6522586)

well no, that's why you ask first?
even if they say no, i'm sure they appreciate being asked upfront..it's shows you have balls and are polite/not a creep and probably you will get more reaction from these 'stuck up girls'.