REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   How Do I... (https://www.revscene.net/forums/584829-how-do-i.html)

xeryusx 08-05-2009 02:25 AM

How Do I...

I met this cute girl at a club and, regardless of what friends tell me and of what I know, my curiosity is getting the best of me. At clubs, I hook up with girls to dance, drink and, generally, have a good time. We hit it off. I talked to her girlfriends and they seem to like me too. I talked more with the girl, we bought each other drinks (I never ever portray myself as someone who will "buy" girls at the club and she's one of the few girls who notice) and danced a couple of times. Unfortunately, I had to handle a situation with my buddies and had to kick it. I didn't even get to say goodbye to her, let alone exchange info. All I got was her name. Recently, I scoped out a friend's FB and saw that he was an acquaintance of this girl. He doesn't know her personally, so him re-introducing us is out the window. I was wondering if anyone have any tips on how I can approach the situation? How do I talk to her (how do I "add" her) without seeming like a creep lol? I'm fucking stuck >.<

asian_XL 08-05-2009 03:12 AM

find her email or FB...

and ask "I am that creep at the club last week! remember me?"

how difficult is that? If she says no, then gtfo. It was you being rude initially, she
probably hooked up with some other guys already.

urrh 08-05-2009 04:12 AM

^pussy on a pedistool dude.

"so you're the girl that tried to trick me into getting drunk"
or if it was from before last weekend, just forget about it. way too long to remember random guys.

Culture_Vulture 08-05-2009 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urrh (Post 6534348)

not necessarily.
if you establish yourself as a funny person, you can get away with anything.

urrh 08-05-2009 05:36 AM

this is what i'm saying.
calling yourself a creep isn't funny and already puts the girl in a position of power to brush him off as just another guy

asian_XL 08-05-2009 05:50 AM

creep or funny...good luck explaining to her who you are at the beginning.

girls always turn on their "bitch" mode the day after clubbing or something. There's a good chance she will say "urrhh, NOOOO, I don't think I remember"

xeryusx 08-05-2009 06:08 AM

That made me lol a little bit, asian_XL. It should be interesting to see how the "Hi, I'm the creep blah blah blah blah" routine turns out. The reason I posted here is because usually, when I meet girls in clubs, they don't have me thinking about them days after. I was just really curious about pursuing it. Seemed like a nice girl.

Fuck putting the pussy on a pedestal. She didn't seem like one of those self-centered girls so why would I need to pump her ego. Whatever I say, I think, will be irrelevant so long as I do it soon. It was last week.. I think. Got too fucked up >.<

saucywoman 08-05-2009 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urrh (Post 6534348)

"so you're the girl that tried to trick me into getting drunk"
or if it was from before last weekend, just forget about it. way too long to remember random guys.

I like the comment... If she was into him, she would still remember him after a couple weeks or so... just don't leave it too long....

maybe send her a message on facebook saying ""so you're the girl that tried to trick me into getting drunk" and then proceed saying something like you wouldn't mind getting together for coffee or something and take it from there. If she is into you she will be happy you contacted her.

6793026 08-07-2009 01:57 PM

oh, it's just a girl in a club, let it go. somethings are just meant to be a one night thing.
do you really want to see her with the lights on? you might not like what you see.

Grandmaster TSE 08-08-2009 02:40 PM

just msg her on facebook saying I wanted to say bye, but had no chance, but now i found you again, just wanna say hi

and go from there bro

cool moe D 08-09-2009 08:27 PM

Message her on facebook and send her the link to this thread so she'll know what she meant to you that night ;)

yellowpower 08-09-2009 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandmaster TSE (Post 6538672)
just msg her on facebook saying I wanted to say bye, but had no chance, but now i found you again, just wanna say hi

and go from there bro

ya, what he said.

Liquid_o2 08-09-2009 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cool moe D (Post 6539909)
Message her on facebook and send her the link to this thread so she'll know what she meant to you that night ;)

Hahah perfect! :thumbsup:

xeryusx 08-10-2009 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandmaster TSE (Post 6538672)

and go from there bro

That's actually a pretty good starter lol. I've gathered enough balls to talk to her already, so this thread can be closed =).

Quote:

Originally Posted by cool moe D (Post 6539909)

Hahahah, we're trying to dial down the "creepy"-ness. Despite this thread...

Thank you for the input. We talk regularly now. We'll be meeting up at Fab this sat :thumbsup: