REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Police Forum

Police Forum Police Head Mod: Skidmark
Questions & info about the Motor Vehicle Act. Mature discussion only.

Old 08-26-2009, 08:40 PM   #26
HELP ME PLS!!!

or...start composting. the WRONG way.
Advertisement
Old 08-26-2009, 09:04 PM   #27
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,906 Times in 3,869 Posts
wait til they're gone for whatever reason, crank the sub so it rattles everything in their house, then act like you dunno what happened when they come home.
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:58 PM   #28
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
wait til they're gone for whatever reason, crank the sub so it rattles everything in their house, then act like you dunno what happened when they come home.
its not that loud....the neighbores on the other side don't complain. I would need to buy some sort of insane sub to do that. And everything in my house would be messed up lol.
but yeah anyways....fcuk the neighbores.
TheSalesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 12:20 AM   #29
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Thanked 1,830 Times in 233 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nipples View Post
dude, just suddenly develop a lawn fetish and keep mowing your lawn like everyday. start it at 630pm or whenever their friends go over for dinner. and do it without the bag the first time. then go back over again with the bag to pick up the clippings. that'll drive em nuts.

and be totally anal with your weedeater. make sure it's ALL level!
cut the lawn at like 7am on saturdays and sundays
nsmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 08:00 AM   #30
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,906 Times in 3,869 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSalesman View Post
its not that loud....the neighbores on the other side don't complain. I would need to buy some sort of insane sub to do that. And everything in my house would be messed up lol.
but yeah anyways....fcuk the neighbores.
You'd be surprised, at my friends place they have a pretty loud sub in the basement but we never had it up too high playing games, and the neighbours would complain it was making their china cabinet rattle (yet nothing in the house that had the sub was rattling significantly). Build quality on the houses was different I guess, plus the ground can carry bass from basement to basement pretty well (both burned in the same fire and replaced at about the same time tho so idk). Best part was I knew the complaining neighbors, I used to date their daughter

If they still bitch about the sub maybe move it upstairs if you have a different room your setup would work in so it isn't firing right into the ground.
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 05:53 PM   #31
HELP ME PLS!!!

i hope you're not asian...that way you can tell em you're embracing your scotish heritage by learning how to play the bagpipes...but unfortunately, you're a slow learner and have no sense of music....and you're too poor to hire an instructor...

then just bleep away!...WHILE mowing the lawn! hahaha
Old 08-27-2009, 06:01 PM   #32
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge

Thanked 6,309 Times in 1,777 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nipples View Post
i hope you're not asian...that way you can tell em you're embracing your scotish heritage by learning how to play the bagpipes...but unfortunately, you're a slow learner and have no sense of music....and you're too poor to hire an instructor...

then just bleep away!...WHILE mowing the lawn! hahaha
Been there, done that.

Seriously. Some SOB on base didn't know ANYTHING about bagpipes and tried to play it EVERY DAY.

I was like FML.

My FeedBack 53-0-0
CRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:25 PM   #33
Banned (BBM)

dont think cops have all the time in the world sitting there watch u idle 3 minutes
Mugen EvOlutioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 05:58 PM   #34
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,183 Times in 606 Posts
get some bikes to do some 15k revs outside your house, id be willing to participate lol
stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:16 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
You'd be surprised, at my friends place they have a pretty loud sub in the basement but we never had it up too high playing games, and the neighbours would complain it was making their china cabinet rattle (yet nothing in the house that had the sub was rattling significantly). Build quality on the houses was different I guess, plus the ground can carry bass from basement to basement pretty well (both burned in the same fire and replaced at about the same time tho so idk). Best part was I knew the complaining neighbors, I used to date their daughter

If they still bitch about the sub maybe move it upstairs if you have a different room your setup would work in so it isn't firing right into the ground.
im on the 2nd floor. I do have a bike too but i dont do any 15k revs outside. Honestly im not trying to rev and bother the neighbores but they are just too anal about any type of sound. They need to just move out to a farm in the boonies. But I think ill be getting akra exhaust for next season so yeah...more complaints to come....
Old 09-03-2009, 07:32 PM   #36
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

You should light a bag of feces on your neighbors doorstep. =)
jerperez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 10:31 PM   #37
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge

Thanked 6,309 Times in 1,777 Posts
Not saying that this is the way to go or anything related to the OP's issue.

I just thought it would be a good place to share my viewings of youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMQcnpbBlEo

My FeedBack 53-0-0
CRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 10:49 PM   #38

^ thats awesome.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:02 PM   #39
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

LOL that was awesome. man they have some balls to stay across the street like that.

Anyways enforcing that 3 minute law would be pretty rediculous, i think most cops have better things to do then wait beside your car for 3 minutes and write you a ticket.

Anyways, just ignore them, and if they happen to walk onto your property, remind them that it is YOUR property and they are trespassing. Theres not really much *legally* that you can do, just ignore them, or just do things to really piss them off when they come to bitch at you.

This one guy at work always use to try give me shit, everytime he came near me and tried to talk to me id just start rambling on while he tried to talk about stupid shit. Just start screaming everytime she opens her mouth or just repeat everything she says. Generally either A). she will get pissed off and leave, B). she wil hit you in which case you can black mail her with assault charges or C) she will keep bitching in which case you just keep mocking her and someone will give up.

Works like a charm
Old 09-09-2009, 10:19 PM   #40
The Lone Wanderator

Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,137 Posts
NEIGHBOURS
Graeme S is offline   Reply With Quote