REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Member's Support Area / Suggestions Box / Website Bugs (https://www.revscene.net/forums/members-support-area-suggestions-box-website-bugs_99/)
-   -   how about a mod tell me why they keep deleting my threads (https://www.revscene.net/forums/585541-how-about-mod-tell-me-why-they-keep-deleting-my-threads.html)

GreenBeans 08-11-2009 08:15 PM

how about a mod tell me why they keep deleting my threads

please and thank you

El Bastardo 08-11-2009 09:57 PM

Are we talking about the threads where you advertise invites to Lockerz?

tiger_handheld 08-11-2009 10:01 PM

wtf is lockerz?

GreenBeans 08-11-2009 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Bastardo (Post 6543220)
Are we talking about the threads where you advertise invites to Lockerz?

advertising? far from it :confused:

saucywoman 08-12-2009 07:01 AM

how about you stop spamming on this site and yes you are advertising invites so don't even try to deny it.
You benefit from inviting people so that is considered spam.
Quote:

One other thing you'll love about Lockerz are PTZ (or "Pointz"). PTZ are Lockerz' proprietary loyalty "currency" that you earn whenever you buy, watch, play, share, invite friends, or even just show up on Lockerz. Redeem PTZ at the PTZ Place for incredible prizes, great products and dream experiences
I think you are pretty damn lucky you didn't get your ass banned so how about you start following the rules or see ya

GreenBeans 08-12-2009 09:33 AM

lol if it was spam then why did a mod pm me for an invite

JHatta 08-12-2009 10:36 AM

You're a dumb fuck.

You know what you're doing, and you're whining about it like a baby when you get found out.

You piece of shit.

Get off Revscene.

saucywoman 08-12-2009 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBeans (Post 6543760)
lol if it was spam then why did a mod pm me for an invite

just because a mod pm'd you doesn't mean it's not spam. Anything you post on Revscene that garniers you a PROFIT in some sort of way WITHOUT you being a PAYING sponsor of this site is classified as spam. Your post has been removed and if you continue posting them you will be banned. Hell I'm so tempted to ban you because of your whining and disregard for the rules of this site that is FREE for you to be a part of.

?NR 08-12-2009 05:41 PM

Which mod pm'ed you for an invite?

SkinnyPupp 08-12-2009 06:17 PM

LOL at the idiot who PM'd him for an invite

El Bastardo 08-12-2009 07:54 PM

I did. I honestly wanted to find out what was up with the site. I tooled through the site and came to the conclusion that Saucy did;

The referrer gets a $2 "Lockerz dollar" profit for each referree. Its a social networking site geared towards high schoolers.

If the site had no benefit for referral (like Demonoid, etc) then I'd go to bat for him in finding out why he was getting points and the threads deleted.

Unfortunately, GreenBeans, your attitude did you no favors here. I told you I had no idea why your threads were getting deleted and in the same PM I asked for an invite. Instead of creating a dialog with me after I reached out to you, you got defensive with the entire mod team.

Oh, and for the record;

Lockerz.com sucks. Its like pyramid scheme for Miley Cyrus fans who want to win/buy like totally awesome prizes and swag.

GreenBeans 08-12-2009 08:05 PM

I think you guys need to read up on what a pyramid scheme is

SumAznGuy 08-12-2009 08:11 PM

:Popcorn

GB, you do know this is one arguement you are not going to win.

GreenBeans 08-12-2009 08:14 PM

K I'm done fighting, wasn't forcing anyone to join, people who wanted to sign up and I assume they read what the site was about, I sent invites too.

?NR 08-12-2009 11:09 PM

so..

can we come to agree that it was spam?

oh screw it. He's banned. It's like a moth that likes to fly into the fire (or a zapper lantern in modern times)

!SG 08-12-2009 11:24 PM

so refferals now are not considered MLMs? interesting...

hotjoint 08-13-2009 01:44 PM

haha u guys changed his title too

tiger_handheld 08-13-2009 03:22 PM

so u refer a person to lockerz , and then what? do you have to buy stuff, so the referer can get their $2??

is it like facebook with a twist?

CorneringArtist 08-13-2009 05:16 PM

I thought this would escalate into something worse....I wanted to get my popcorn ready. Oh well, I've seen this on other forums I go to, and I think it's bullshit.

!SG 08-14-2009 10:08 AM

apparently, referral points gets u credit, basic online money.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiger_handheld (Post 6545705)
so u refer a person to lockerz , and then what? do you have to buy stuff, so the referer can get their $2??

is it like facebook with a twist?

!SG 08-14-2009 10:12 AM

basic definition is unwanted soliciting. furthermore is unwanted soliciting in an effort to make profit. profit defined is revenue - expenditure, an expense would be to advertise on RS which isnt free to run, thus his revenue = profit.

a basic google search yielded this

http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/s...32220&t=774329

Even redflagdeals deleted it! and their site is all about free shit and great deals... hmm, makes you wonder huh!

if that wasnt spam, then next thing ull be telling me is every single company out there sells at cost and they dont make any money.

CorneringArtist 08-14-2009 03:47 PM

Well, revenue is revenue, virtual or not, and with this RS loses some of it.

I'm surprised even RFD would disapprove.