REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 08-12-2009, 12:58 PM   #1
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Weird situation sorta. Any advice?

I met this chick a month ago. At first I kinda liked her.. she's pretty hot but not like a 10. Then i felt like she wasn't into me so I totally put her in my friend zone which was cool by me because since then she introduced me to maybe 8 girls in the passed month who are fucking awesome. This girl is like a gem to me.

Now the tables have turned and now she flirts with me and she likes me it's obvious.. but I don't like her like that anymore. I like one of her friends. She slept over the other night but I didn't nail her because I want her friend instead. If I fucked her then it would fuck everything up for sure with this new chick. I wanna get this girl to slip back into my friend zone. I want her to hook me up with her friend. How can I do this without pissing her off too much. She is a pretty cool chick for sure. I talk to her friend on fb and bbm and stuff and I think she knows im into her friend but not 100% sure.

How do I go about this.

bossxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:16 PM   #2
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

tell her your penis is pointed in her friends direction and not hers.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:47 PM   #3
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by idga-f View Post
I met this chick a month ago. At first I kinda liked her.. she's pretty hot but not like a 10. Then i felt like she wasn't into me so I totally put her in my friend zone which was cool by me because since then she introduced me to maybe 8 girls in the passed month who are fucking awesome. This girl is like a gem to me.

Now the tables have turned and now she flirts with me and she likes me it's obvious.. but I don't like her like that anymore. I like one of her friends. She slept over the other night but I didn't nail her because I want her friend instead. If I fucked her then it would fuck everything up for sure with this new chick. I wanna get this girl to slip back into my friend zone. I want her to hook me up with her friend. How can I do this without pissing her off too much. She is a pretty cool chick for sure. I talk to her friend on fb and bbm and stuff and I think she knows im into her friend but not 100% sure.

How do I go about this.
Wrong approach dude. You shouldn't be limiting your concquests, you should be expanding them.

Sleeping with multiple women who are friends or acquaintances of each other is doable, provided if you are slick enough.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 04:16 PM   #4
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

ask for a threesome or a multi-some
win win
hirevtuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 04:23 PM   #5

I dunno if I could pull that off in this situation. For sure the girl who im actually interested in will find out and then she won't be into me (im guessing). If I nail the friend zone girl real good tho and she tells the girl im interested in then maybe it will be good for me haha.. hmm. If I fuck her and chuck her tho I might be out of hte circle of girls and that is something I don't want.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:39 PM   #6
My homepage has been set to RS

looks like you already failed to me
Old 08-12-2009, 07:57 PM   #7
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 7,449 Times in 1,438 Posts
do you have the new girl's phone number?
or have you guys known each other yet?
asian_XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:14 PM   #8
Need to Seek Professional Help

just tell her your "confused" lol
Old 08-12-2009, 08:21 PM   #9
Glorious Gaming PC Master Race

fail. do the friend, go back for seconds with the fist chick later. she never said she wants you outright so its all good.

if she wanted to fuck you at some point, its likely it'll happen again.

expand your horizons unless you plan on marrying one of these women
Old 08-12-2009, 10:20 PM   #10
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo E View Post
fail. do the friend, go back for seconds with the fist chick later. she never said she wants you outright so its all good.

if she wanted to fuck you at some point, its likely it'll happen again.

expand your horizons unless you plan on marrying one of these women
100%

Quote:
I dunno if I could pull that off in this situation. For sure the girl who im actually interested in will find out and then she won't be into me (im guessing).
In theory that's what it should be. In reality, it's not. Girls can be like guys where they say one thing but deep down inside, really mean the other. If she digs you, she digs you. You just can't turn that shit off like a switch. They can just repress it, unless someone better than you comes along. But until then, you're fine.

Get some balls and roll the dice on this one. Gambles like these is what makes life fun when you're young and living a straight-forward life is a pretty plain thing to do. Go get your adventures kid while you still can.

Trust me.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 12:45 AM   #11

Yea I talk to the other chick on bbm quite often. Ok i'll just nail the first girl and see where that goes. I have a feelings its gonna fuck shit up but if I play it like its just sex and nothing more it could go well. I just gotta make her know that im not into relationships at this point in my life. I'm pretty sure she actually knows that anyway cuz I told her that before.

edit: yea we talk on bbm and we have chilled together just me n her the first night i met her at my place for like err 30 mins while my friends were out grabbing food. she's pretty sweet. we had good convo. i met her again at the club a few days later which was last fri. been talking to her everyday.

Last edited by bossxx; 08-13-2009 at 12:51 AM.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:21 AM   #12
noob

Be smooth, calculating and most importantly be "the most interesting man in the world"

oh, and say no to pickup lines.

and remember to stay thirsty my friends!
AsBannedAsItGets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 07:31 AM   #13
VLS Head Mod

Quote:
Ok i'll just nail the first girl and see where that goes. I have a feelings its gonna fuck shit up but if I play it like its just sex and nothing more it could go well. I just gotta make her know that im not into relationships at this point in my life. I'm pretty sure she actually knows that anyway cuz I told her that before.
well for one girls do talk so if the two of them are friends girl 1 will most likely tell girl 2 that the two of you guys fucked. If you tell girl 1 that you're not into relationships than unless girl 2 is just looking for a lay she will most likely stay away from you thinking you're not looking for anything more than sex.
REMEMBER:-->RS is a place for car enthusiasts to come and get together because of their intrest and love for cars. Hating is not an option-take your immaturity elsewhere!

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---profile If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who has died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\-----Or whom maybe suffering from it
saucywoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:23 PM   #14
Glorious Gaming PC Master Race

chances are you are young. go get as much ass as you can. seriously. as you get older, im pretty sure if a chick likes you, she's not gonna say no to sex just because you fucked a friend of hers years ago. more than likely she fucked some of your firends too.