REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Old 08-15-2009, 06:41 AM   #1
I am Hook'd on RS

Chinese Wedding Game ideas?

Hey fellas,

My roommate is getting married in Cuba in a couple of weeks and as one of the groomsman I've been given the task of coming up with some games to embarass/entertain the bride and groom during the reception.

I remember some of the classics: the "egg roll" through the groom's pants, blindfolding the bride and getting her to squeeze a line of butts, blindfolding the groom and getting him to guess which kiss on the cheek is from his wife, blindfolding both of them and dangle a cheery in between them and they got to try to catch it without the use of their hands.

Those are pretty much all the ones that I can think of off the top of my head. Any help with some unique game ideas would be greatly appreicated!

Cheers,
Jungle
Advertisement
jungle168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 08:31 AM   #2
HELP ME PLS!!!

Thanked 1,379 Times in 478 Posts
here is what i did when i went to my cousins wedding for games

instead of egg use a phone and get someone to call it so it keeps vibrating <--- result everyone laughing
lilaznviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 09:35 AM   #3
I bringith the lowerballerith

check out this thread.

http://www.revscene.net/forums/chine...t=wedding+game

ebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:37 PM   #4
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,346 Times in 973 Posts
to tell you the truth, i've been a MC many times and i hate the egg rolling game. it doesn't do any justice on WHY the game should be played. I banned the game cause there's no way for me to explain to ur grandma and grandpa in chinese on why they wnat to roll eggs down ur pants.
6793026 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:32 PM   #5
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilaznviper View Post
here is what i did when i went to my cousins wedding for games

instead of egg use a phone and get someone to call it so it keeps vibrating <--- result everyone laughing
I've seen this played before. The wedding I was at they saran wrapped the clam shell phone. Whoever was on the line, after the bride finished the task, won a prize!
Speed2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:32 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6793026 View Post
to tell you the truth, i've been a MC many times and i hate the egg rolling game. it doesn't do any justice on WHY the game should be played. I banned the game cause there's no way for me to explain to ur grandma and grandpa in chinese on why they wnat to roll eggs down ur pants.
The grandma and grandpa have seen it a million times and so they know what it's all about!
Old 08-19-2009, 01:38 PM   #7

How about, stick ping pong balls (or ribbons, cards, whatever, ...) all over the bride and have the groom find them, blindfolded.

If you have a couple of willing participants, have them rehearse a simple, but fun, dance routine set to a catchy song. The newlyweds must ATTEMPT to replicate the routine. The crowd determines (by clapping or jeering) whether or not the their attempt was acceptable.