REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Food & Fine Dining

Food & Fine Dining Hungry? Come on down to Wings - Fun, Food and Drinks.
Top Restaurants in town? Got a good recipe to share? Share culinary info or post up photos of your delicious dish. #revsceneVLS

Old 10-04-2009, 02:51 PM   #51
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_crayon View Post
are you saying that if you opened up that business and your employees were giving less than 100% to your customers...you'd be satisfied? happy even that they are giving your customers a half assed service just because it was a "frozen yogurt place?" customer service shouldn't be based on how much they are paid if the business is striving to succeed. i've seen employees at mcdonalds do a better job than some people at 5 star restaurants. yes it may just be a froyo place but it doesn't excuse bad customer service.
Well, like you said it's a froyo joint, you people expect wayy too much out of these "girls" you people were talking about. I dont thnk you'll find a better froyo joint than tuttimelon in the lower mainland.
Advertisement

BlAh~
LC21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 04:16 PM   #52
RS controls my life!

^
+1
ra1nn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 12:15 AM   #53
I am Hook'd on RS

btw, they are having a Promo, $3 fro a small featured yogurt with 2 toppings. Gd deal!
VTTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:36 AM   #54
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,377 Times in 445 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC21 View Post
Well, like you said it's a froyo joint, you people expect wayy too much out of these "girls" you people were talking about. I dont thnk you'll find a better froyo joint than tuttimelon in the lower mainland.
Fro-yo joint or not, when I work, I always give my 100%. Even when I was at McDonalds.

Only degenerates like half-assing stuff.

Although I don't expect some sort of 5-star service, I expect to see someone give their 100% when performing their duties. If not, they can get the fuck out.
Invisible sky daddies commanding people to do shit is just so beyond retarded, I feel like punching myself in the balls until I shit my computer chair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopstick View Post
4 years ago, I pulled up to burger king, and asked to get a teen burger. I realized after the 3rd time i said it, I was in the wrong fucking place.

(>___<)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_High
[19-10, 22:51] how many post do I need before I can fail TOS'D posts.
Alphamale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 02:02 AM   #55
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphamale View Post
Fro-yo joint or not, when I work, I always give my 100%. Even when I was at McDonalds.

Only degenerates like half-assing stuff.

Although I don't expect some sort of 5-star service, I expect to see someone give their 100% when performing their duties. If not, they can get the fuck out.
I know what you mean, but give these girls a break. A few actually don't work there anymore, i think. So shouldn't be a problem next time you go.

BlAh~
LC21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 02:53 AM   #56
Director of RS Cares

Quote:
actually i wouldn't know what to expect from "these girls" cause i haven't been here myself yet. i was simply speaking on general terms, and not directly at tuttimelon. service is service and i don't give a damn if this is a "frozen" yogurt place or not. like i said before, if the business wants to run at its 100% best then an employer isn't going to want their employees to do a half assed job. if they don't mind their employees doing so then that's their choice. their business won't be running much longer anyways. but with your reply, does that mean you are backing behind their apparently poor service? just because it's a froyo place?

with some of posts answered in here, it seems like you work here and is trying to attract/back up any negativity towards this business. if you are, well personally i'm somewhat turned off by the attitude you have in terms of customer service and overall how the business should be ran. if you don't work here, well..you're still making it a big turn off.

ps. if you do work here and would like to advertise more, please contact shoei for advertising purposes.
Old 10-10-2009, 01:27 PM   #57
I am Hook'd on RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_crayon View Post
actually i wouldn't know what to expect from "these girls" cause i haven't been here myself yet. i was simply speaking on general terms, and not directly at tuttimelon. service is service and i don't give a damn if this is a "frozen" yogurt place or not. like i said before, if the business wants to run at its 100% best then an employer isn't going to want their employees to do a half assed job. if they don't mind their employees doing so then that's their choice. their business won't be running much longer anyways. but with your reply, does that mean you are backing behind their apparently poor service? just because it's a froyo place?

with some of posts answered in here, it seems like you work here and is trying to attract/back up any negativity towards this business. if you are, well personally i'm somewhat turned off by the attitude you have in terms of customer service and overall how the business should be ran. if you don't work here, well..you're still making it a big turn off.

ps. if you do work here and would like to advertise more, please contact shoei for advertising purposes.
I TOTALLY agree with you!!! A service is a service, doesn't matter wheather you work at Mac's or 5-star hotel, or get paid for $8/hr or $80/hr!!! It's just so simple that once you got hired, you have to give 100% to your employer!!!
Old 11-03-2009, 10:43 PM   #58
YOU CANT CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS

Thanked 3,092 Times in 1,038 Posts
BUMP... anyone know their current ongoing specials? I want to go back but I wanna find out if they have any special promotions atm
Old 11-13-2009, 06:47 PM   #59
I STILL don't get it

they always have specials / promotion.
I keep getting notice from their facebook/twitter fan page.

"Officially introducing Rose Yogurt~ at $1.28!!"

Thats the latest update I got.

I shall go try too.
mx100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 01:44 AM   #60
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

FUCKING Parking at that plaza sucks balls, took me like 10minutes to wait for someone to leave
JulyZerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 04:26 PM   #61
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 1,764 Times in 906 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewlett-Packard View Post
FUCKING Parking at that plaza sucks balls, took me like 10minutes to wait for someone to leave
Haha truth! If I ever go to that plaza for Hot Pot I make damn sure I'm going on a weekday. Weekends is strictly off limits for me and well Richmond in general.

GREG ADAMS!! GREG ADAMS!!"
winson604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 10:33 PM   #62
YOU CANT CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS

Thanked 3,092 Times in 1,038 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mx100 View Post
they always have specials / promotion.
I keep getting notice from their facebook/twitter fan page.

"Officially introducing Rose Yogurt~ at $1.28!!"

Thats the latest update I got.

I shall go try too.
that rose yogurt is pretty good IMO. It's a refreshing taste
Old 02-05-2010, 04:59 PM   #63
I am Hook'd on RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Picard View Post
that rose yogurt is pretty good IMO. It's a refreshing taste
wow.... the rose is back and they are having a buy 1 get 1 free special for the Valentine's week too...
Old 02-12-2010, 12:57 AM   #64
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Quote:
actually imo Timothy's has the best frozen yogurt in the lower mainland...tuttimelon doesnt even come close
cctw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:11 AM   #65
2013, 2016, 2017 & 2018 NHL Fantasy RS1 Champion

Thanked 1,245 Times in 575 Posts
I really like QOOLA
HonestTea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:23 AM   #66
I am Hook'd on RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by cctw View Post
actually imo Timothy's has the best frozen yogurt in the lower mainland...tuttimelon doesnt even come close
Timothy sell different kind of frozen yogurt..... can't really compare.....