REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > REVscene Nation: Beyond The GVRD > Okanagan Automotive Chat > Okanagan Buy & Sell

Okanagan Buy & Sell Suspension, Rims, Cars, and Fruits
Where Okanagan comes to swap parts..

Old 08-20-2009, 04:56 PM   #1
what manner of phaggotry is this

Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,814 Posts
FS: 2005 Honda CBR600RR

2005 Honda CBR600RR
bought with 0kms January of 2006

25,000kms on the clock

quality parts:
Akrapovic Evolution full titanium exhaust. full titanium from the header to the carbon fiber tip. same exhaust run in World Superbike. absolutely the best money can buy.
Dynojet Power Commander III with a custom dyno tune done by Southwest Motorad. gained 11hp from mods and tune.
BMC air filter
custom Factory Pro replica shorty velocity stacks
gutted airbox
EBC HH sintered brake pads
Galfer stainless steel braided brake lines
RK GB520GXW chain (520 conversion)
AFAM 15 tooth front and 45 tooth rear sprockets (-1/+2)
Puig racing dark smoke double bubble windscreen
Progrip superbike grips
frame sliders
probably some more I cant remember
custom fender eliminator and rear signals
Honda OEM solo seat

comes with a mounted set of Michelin Pilot Power tires, a set of Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa Pro soft/medium race tires (used for 1 track day) and a set of Bridgestone BT002 soft/medium race tires (used for one track day).

also comes with all stock parts.

maintenance:
oil changed at 500, 1000, 2000, 5000kms during break-in period. switched to full synthetic at 9000kms. oil changed at least every 4000kms since (quite often more often). running Amsoil full synthetic now
Motul fork fluid and new fork seals last spring
brake fluid flushed every spring
Amsoil coolant done this spring
chain regularly cleaned and lubed with Bel-ray
new battery last spring

this bike is clean and mint. it has never been crashed or dropped. it has been maintained properly, and ridden like its meant to be ridden. the mods were very carefully thought out and work well together. this bike pulls very hard and walks away from nearly every other 600 i've rode with and it stops right now. with a proper suspension setup its extremely well balanced and flickable, yet very forgiving and you can get the power to the ground faster than you can on any other bike out there. I have ridden comparable suzuki's, kawi's and yamaha's and my (probably biased opinion) is this thing is way more fun to ride. i get compliments on it all day long, and apparently it sounds incredible.

those of you know know me know this bike is my baby and im pretty attached to it. I bought it brand new and virgin with 0kms on it and I would like to keep it forever. Unfortunately my business needs some money invested so Im testing the waters with this. If it doesnt sell now, I wont sell it in the future. And if it doesnt sell for what I want for it, I wont sell it.

I dont have any current up to date pictures with the new chain, sprockets, or brake lines but heres a few from my last track day in the spring:

these things sell stock all day long for $6500. I havent totalled up my parts but I would guess to replicate the parts on the bike would be in the neighbourhood of $3500. (a brand new 600RR is $12,500)

$7700 FIRM
Advertisement

Last edited by RRxtar; 08-20-2009 at 11:48 PM.
RRxtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 12:39 PM   #2
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

noooo mannnnn!!!!

donnnttttt doooo ittttt!

unless you're buying a kawi...or at least another bike :P
Honda x 3
Mazda
Toyota
Suzuki
Subaru
Warp9Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:12 PM   #3
what manner of phaggotry is this

Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,814 Posts
never a kawi. if i sell this ill buy another buy as soon as i can. probably a 06-07 or brand new cbr1k

like i said, from a personal standpoint, i hope it doesnt sell as i love this thing, but if it does.. it will help my business
Old 08-24-2009, 05:12 PM   #4
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

what are you talking about IT CAN help your buiness

imagine your work logo as the MAIN SPONSER!
Honda x 3
Mazda
Toyota
Suzuki
Subaru
Warp9Racing is offline   Reply With Quote