REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Would you? OCD, 28, Virgin, Cute (https://www.revscene.net/forums/589768-would-you-ocd-28-virgin-cute.html)

SpuGen 09-18-2009 04:44 PM

Would you? OCD, 28, Virgin, Cute

So my friend and I have been debating over this for the past 2 weeks. I just wanna see your views on this.

She's 28, shes pretty cute with a banging body. Virgin.
But she has OCD, which means she'll be super clingy and impossible to break up with if a problem arises in the future. Well, at least at the risk of not ruining her life.

I don't know much about this girl, but I met her when my friend picked her up that night when I was winging her ugly friend who I swear is 40. She's nice, and doesn't seem like she has OCD other than taking 20 minutes in the washroom. My friend doesn't wanna even bother with it. He says he'll have fun but doesn't want to take her virginity because of the problems that will come. And as we all know, sex changes everything.

We don't judge on mentally or physically handicapped people at all. We both know a few disabled people and we never use it as a basis for anything unless it's a key point. You wouldn't joke around about breaking a leg or talk about going hiking next to a guy in a wheel chair.

My argument is:
Just do it up and go slow. It's just sex and it's not like you're marrying her. Who's to say she's wife material? He doesn't want to ever get married anyways.

His argument:
She's gonna be super clingy and he hates clingy girls. Virgins suck in bed, and he wouldn't do up a virgin unless it was his girlfriend. He doesn't want a girlfriend.

Sure there's gonna be problems with attachment, but guys.. it's a cute 28 year old with a HOT body.. AND she's a virgin. You could totally suck and still be the shit. Or you could go big and set THE standard for the rest of her life. I obviously think he should do it.

From Wiki
Quote:

Sexual obsessions may involve intrusive thoughts or images of "kissing, touching, fondling, oral sex, anal sex, intercourse, and rape" with "strangers, acquaintances, parents, children, family members, friends, coworkers, animals and religious figures", and can include "heterosexual or homosexual content" with persons of any age.[10] As with other intrusive, unpleasant thoughts or images, most people have some disquieting sexual thoughts at times, but people with OCD may attach extraordinary significance to the thoughts. For example, obsessive fears about sexual orientation can appear to the sufferer, and even to those around them, as a crisis of sexual identity.[11][12] The doubt that accompanies OCD leads to uncertainty regarding whether one might act on the troubling thoughts, resulting in self-criticism or loathing.[10]
THINK ABOUT THE SEX.

Serious replies only.

!Yaminashi 09-18-2009 04:58 PM

So wait, your friend wants her or you do?

AccordCouped 09-18-2009 05:05 PM

shes clingy and your friend hates clingy girls.. i say leave her alone

Ducdesmo 09-18-2009 05:29 PM

Shes 28 and a virgin..shes is obviously saving it for the right person. Whos to say that your friend can even get it. Say he does, the risk that he runs if he were to say that it was just a one night thing will prob devastate her and who knows what she will do. Leave her alone unless he is ready for a GF and all the issues attached.

ebee 09-18-2009 06:33 PM

^ what he said.

bcrdukes 09-18-2009 06:43 PM

You're young so it's okay. Take what you can get now.

Noir 09-18-2009 07:30 PM

By any chance, is your buddy saying "NO" already because he doesn't think he can get any so he pre-empts his rejection?

OCD or not, something tells me that if a chick was THAT cute, with THAT banging a body, she wouldn't be a virgin at 28 without being THAT difficult a target.

danlee78 09-18-2009 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noir (Post 6599891)
By any chance, is your buddy saying "NO" already because he doesn't think he can get any so he pre-empts his rejection?

OCD or not, something tells me that if a chick was THAT cute, with THAT banging a body, she wouldn't be a virgin at 28 without being THAT difficult a target.

+1

saucywoman 09-18-2009 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsallaboutgz (Post 6599749)
Shes 28 and a virgin..shes is obviously saving it for the right person. Whos to say that your friend can even get it. Say he does, the risk that he runs if he were to say that it was just a one night thing will prob devastate her and who knows what she will do. Leave her alone unless he is ready for a GF and all the issues attached.

+2
just leave her be.

sexyaccord 09-19-2009 12:42 AM

http://www.hard-c.com/wp-content/justdoit.jpg

Soundy 09-19-2009 12:45 AM

:worthless:

LC21 09-20-2009 01:10 AM

Does she have a nice face though?

liu13 09-20-2009 01:17 AM

is this even a serious question?

if so then, No, and that's the final answer

AsBannedAsItGets 09-20-2009 04:38 AM

Shoot me a PM if neither you or your friend want to pursue this girl.
And I'm dead serious. Sounds like a girl I could get into a relationship with.
But you would need to introduce her to me

Presto 09-20-2009 07:11 AM

Walk away. Girls with OCD may be more trouble than they're worth. My SO's sister has OCD, and she lives in fear of contracting deadly diseases. She's pretty, has a good body, and was a virgin at the time of getting married. She has weekly visits to the doctor to make sure she's not infected with the latest sickness mentioned in the media. She works in health care too... go figure. Anyways, it's not worth the trouble, there are plenty of hot babes out there that don't have that much baggage.

liu13 09-20-2009 11:41 AM

^ lol that's kinda cute, i know a few ppl like that, they are fun to tease and scare

jbsali 09-20-2009 02:07 PM

need pics

k20a 09-20-2009 09:17 PM

Who knows man, if your friend takes her virginity and dumps her, she might be one of the crazy SOB who will hunt you down and cut your dick off. taahha

BD2002 09-20-2009 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsallaboutgz (Post 6599749)

I agree with this post.

ah_cat 09-20-2009 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k20a (Post 6602297)
Who knows man, if your friend takes her virginity and dumps her, she might be one of the crazy SOB who will hunt you down and cut your dick off. taahha

i agree, but not sure about cutting the penis off.
She'll probably go all insane and go all psycho on your frnd after the break-up. good plot for a movie!

IMO, if your frnd is not looking for something serious, and isn't looking for a clingy gf, then it's a definite no-go.

SkinnyPupp 09-20-2009 09:34 PM

She's 28, and a virgin, and OCD.

FUCK NO.

Soundy 09-20-2009 09:59 PM

Nail her, then before you disappear out of her life, tell her your name is SkinnyPupp.

SkinnyPupp 09-20-2009 10:07 PM

I just thought of this:

18 year old virgins are virgins because they are 18.

30 year old virgins are virgins because they are fucked up somehow.

TripleXXX 09-20-2009 10:58 PM

bunch of pussies! just do it and get it over with. Be a man!

ah_cat 09-20-2009 11:24 PM

^ wtf?
You can't just take somebody's virginity!