REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > REVscene Nation: Beyond The GVRD > Okanagan Automotive Chat > Okanagan Buy & Sell

Okanagan Buy & Sell Suspension, Rims, Cars, and Fruits
Where Okanagan comes to swap parts..

Old 09-27-2009, 01:10 PM   #1
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy
FS: ETD Racing Nissan 240SX KA24DE Turbo Manifold

Manufacturer page here:

-Thick Gauge 1010 Heat Treated Mild Steel
-Fully machined flanges (1/2" machined, so somewhat thinner)
-1.5" Tubing for maximum flow
-Fully TIG welded
-Standard high temp spray coating
-T3 Turbo flange (for T3 or T3/T4 turbos)
-35/38mm External Waste gate flange
-Turbo and waste gate flanges tapped for easy mounting
-Port matched square (slightly oversized) to stock head
-OK for stock or ported heads.
-Turbo Flange angled for best possible clearance to master cylinder
-Waste gate flange angled to direct exhaust back no down
-Compressor housing can be pointed up or down, your choice
-Lots of clearance for 3" down pipe

We looked at all current Nissan KA24 manifold designs and started new from the drawing board with this one. We moved the turbo forward and angled it to clear the master cylinder with the maximum amount of room. We tried to move it as much as possible so it keeps the heat away from the master cylinder, and provides ample room for a 3" down pipe. Though it looks close in the pictures, the inlet to the compressor is far away enough from the distributor to put a straight piece of 3" piping on it, though one with a 45 angle looks the best. We angled the waste gate back towards the down pipe so you can use a straight piece of pipe for your dump tube, no bends required. This manifold is the best fitting manifold for a 240sx engine bay bar none.
I purchased this a few years back through a NICO group buy with the plans of someday slapping a turbo on my KA. My turbo project never really happened, other priorities, blah blah blah.

This manifold has never been used, pictures below are of the actual manifold. The price on ETD's website is $550 USD, I paid $450 USD in the group buy, and I'm asking $350 CDN. Feel free to make a reasonable offer, but my asking price is more than 1/3 off ETD's price and this is a brand new part.

Also, if you buy this from me you won't have to explain to your GF why a $450+ charge from 'EXOTIC TOUCH' (ETD stands for Exotic Touch Detailing) showed up on your VISA bill like I did!

I'm in Kelowna, contact if you're interested.