REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   1 Yr Anniversary. What to do? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/591060-1-yr-anniversary-what-do.html)

shuturmouth 09-30-2009 12:26 AM

1 Yr Anniversary. What to do?

Hey guys,

So in a week or so, it'll be a year since I've been with my gf. I've booked a dinner at Blue Water Cafe to celebrate the occasion. As well, I will order a cake from some cake shop lol and have them decorate it and stuff, some flowers and a gift for her too.

All that stuff is planned out, but what is there do do beforehand? We've been to Robson, PC, and other malls tons of times, so that is a nono. I'm gonna take her down to Granville Island and check out the night view after dinner(if weather permits).

What did you guys do on your one year anni?

Any girls here wanna tell me what I should do beforehand?

Thanks in advance!

Alphamale 09-30-2009 01:22 AM

You could...shuturmouth.

jbsali 09-30-2009 01:43 AM

uhhh thats a little hardcore...

i've been w/ my girlfriend for 6 years now and i took her to dinner and a movie on our 6th year. LOL but she loves going to the theatre.
I think dinner and a small gift would be fine. flowers are too much.. cake? wtf? that kind of makes you look like too much of a nice guy.. or desperate.

I can't really recall what i did on my 1 year anniversary...
i think i either took her to stanley park seawall/ aquarium and dinner... i think

Moratorium 09-30-2009 03:26 AM

LOL ya cake..? wtf

Dinner, a gift, book a hotel room /w a bottle of wine. Done.

asian_XL 09-30-2009 04:39 AM

buy her a gigolo

turb0fr3ak 09-30-2009 05:55 AM

my first year with my girl friend i was broke so i made a video containing pictures, music (she likes), videos we took (non sexual, haha), scan some stuff like first movie tickets, letters, and other stuff we did in the first year. then i took her to tgif (she loves that place) and a movie.

muteki 09-30-2009 07:43 AM

The cake's (a little) odd. But do something that she enjoys, it doesn't have to be all extravagant, do something specific to her, not something so general. That...anyone can do.

Jeffield 09-30-2009 07:52 AM

haha, today is my girlfriends and my 1 year and i just bought her a present, and just going to take her out for dinner today

unit 09-30-2009 08:27 AM

its just 1 year, you dont have to go all out. if you do that, you'll feel like you'll have to top that next year, and the year after, etc...

TekDragon 09-30-2009 08:35 AM

We went horseback riding and then to a nice restaurant in Langley.

shuturmouth 09-30-2009 09:09 AM

haha ok i'll go easy then. no cake, just a gift, dinner and maybe flowers. i've never given her flowers before.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TekDragon (Post 6615143)
We went horseback riding and then to a nice restaurant in Langley.

i would love to do that but we have school on that day as well...

thanks for the advice guys! :)

Kamui712 09-30-2009 09:59 AM

i was waiting to see this response scrolling down the page but since noone's said it, i might as well....

do it in the butt.

jeffh 09-30-2009 10:04 AM

dont ever forget, you are the man. shes supposed to be impressed if we even remember this shit, let alone all that other crap you wanna do for her.
just a nice date is plenty, the dinner and walk thing sounds good enough to me
you pamper too much and it becomes expected, how much other stuff have you already done for her?

Mugen EvOlutioN 09-30-2009 11:07 AM

give her oral sex and stick it in the bum

a gigantic vibrator

flowers

necklace/bracelet

anything brand name girls will dig

perfume set

saucywoman 09-30-2009 11:11 AM

use the search button, this topic comes up about every 6 months or so