REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 10-06-2009, 03:27 PM   #1
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Drop In Ice Hockey on Sundays

Posting for a coworker who is short on players for his drop in session

I've recently taken over Sunday night ice 10:00-11:15 @ Queens Park Arena. The session is a weekly 5 on 5 scrimmage usually rolling 2 lines (so there's lots of ice time available) This may change to 3 lines of forwards (which will reduce the cost)

The cost to get yourself a full-time spot will be approximately $390, and I have a few openings (including room for 2 goalies - no cost)
I will also need some spares, but the intention is to not call out spares very often as this is meant to be a committed group. First ice time is Sept 27th.

It's a good group of guys (and gals) and fairly fast paced.

If you are interested, please contact Mat G @ wagondriver001@yahoo.com for more information.
Advertisement
ed_pow_rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:13 PM   #2
My homepage has been set to RS

Hey Mat....Captain Douchebag told me about this session. Am i allowed to come?
RayBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 11:35 AM   #3
Need my Daily Fix of RS

I asked Matt. He said that you are always welcome to come out to play.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:27 AM   #4
Need my Daily Fix of RS

My buddy is still looking for more people to sub in or full time. There is ton of ice times. The everybody in the drop in session are very friend. Females are also welcome come out and play. The skill level is usually beginner to intermediate. The Ice quality is better than most rinks in the lower mainland. Drop in fee is $16. If you interest in trying, please contact Mat G @ wagondriver001@yahoo.com for drop in spot.
Old 10-27-2009, 07:45 AM   #5
I'm Keroppi's Girlfriend!

but the rink sux...its old and in a ghetto area...not regulation size
Keroleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:39 AM   #6
Need my Daily Fix of RS

I'm not sure what you are talking about Keroleen. The change rooms look brand new and ice quality is good or even better than Planet Ice in Coquitlam. Drop in spots still available for this Sunday.