REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 10-07-2009, 01:53 PM   #1
Ask me why my father is an idiot

guy/girl who were cheap on dates

any guys or girls here dated or have friends who are cheap. if so how was she/he cheap on the date. what did they do. any stories hehe would be great

i knew some girls who expected the guy to pay even after 2nd time i paid for her drink, she still didn't bring out her wallet. ---that is cheap to me

any cheap friends and if so what did he/she do-when you guys went out ehhe stories

m5driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 02:27 PM   #2
y'all better put some respeck on my name

Thanked 9,244 Times in 2,359 Posts
I don't go on a second date if my date doesn't even attempt to reach for her pursue and just sits there like i'm expected to pay.
Harvey Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 02:29 PM   #3
DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

Thanked 2,571 Times in 689 Posts
If you're paying for her every time, she'd better be giving you some good head.

I'm all in for being generous and I don't mind paying when I have to, but if she's expecting me to pay, then I'm expecting her to get on her knees.

P.S. She's lying. She didn't forget to bring money.
Culture_Vulture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 02:34 PM   #4
Pull Out Towing. Women rescued for free.

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,283 Posts
No first date if she doesn't let me stick it in her bum the minute we meet.

One gurl I know through an aquaintence claims she is a west end "kerrisdale" girl and won't date any guy who doesn't have his own place and car, and makes less than $100K a year. When ever we go out as a group, she will never offer to drive any of the people home even if it is on the way and it is pissing rain but will have no issues about asking for a ride home when the situation is reversed. One time, she even asked one of her friends to join us for dinner so her friend could drive her home.

I've seen people use the excuse "I went out for dinner already this week, so I can't come to your birthday dinner" or "I don't like that restaurant you guys want to go cause the food is too expensive" but she has no issues with going to other restaurants and having $10 cocktail drinks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofu1413 View Post
and icing on the cake, lady driving a newer chrysler 200 infront of me... jumped out of her car, dropped her pants, did an immediate squat and did probably the longest public relief ever...... steam and all.

(11-0-0) Buy/Sell rating
Christine
Shitvic
Pull Out Towing
SumAznGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 02:47 PM   #5
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

girls who think guys should pay for stuff everytime are fukking lamers. i asked my friend should guys pay for everything time they do stuff and she said yes. i asked her then what do girls pay for? shes like she pays him by having sex... im like so during sex only the guy enjoys it right???? so during that time it only makes sense that only the guy gets to finish and the girl get to cliffhanger right? RETARDED
Nvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 02:52 PM   #6
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

For me, I'll pay for the first time going out, cause chances are I asked her to go out for drinks or whatever so it's kinda like my treat.. After the first time, if she makes no effort peace out.
MR_BIGGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 03:16 PM   #7
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

I guess I'm fortunate enough to ever encounter this problem. The ppl I go out with take out their wallet as soon as the bill comes. I'm usually the cheap one, but not paying for ur own meal is just wrong. I mean the "I pay for meal & u pay for movie" thing is absolutely fine. But sitting there & waitng for other to pay for u meal is just wrong. We'r not ur dad for Christ's sake.

But u should be glad that it happens on the first date. It'll save u months or even years of bullshit down the road

How I wish I can remain ignorant, why do I know so much?
q0192837465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 03:23 PM   #8
Hyde's Understudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5driver View Post
any guys or girls here dated or have friends who are cheap. if so how was she/he cheap on the date. what did they do. any stories hehe would be great

i knew some girls who expected the guy to pay even after 2nd time i paid for her drink, she still didn't bring out her wallet. ---that is cheap to me

any cheap friends and if so what did he/she do-when you guys went out ehhe stories
i guess since you are a M5 driver, girls kinda expect you to pay for them.
BlackZRoadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 05:04 PM   #9
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

i think they get an impression when they sit in the guy's car
be it in a civic or a bmw
hirevtuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 05:54 PM   #10
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,572 Times in 4,314 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_BIGGS View Post
For me, I'll pay for the first time going out, cause chances are I asked her to go out for drinks or whatever so it's kinda like my treat.. After the first time, if she makes no effort peace out.
Even on the first date she should at least ask what her end of the bills is. Not that she should pay, just out of consideration. Anything less = do not want.

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 06:33 PM   #11
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 7,438 Times in 1,436 Posts
she asked me to pay her after we had sex.
asian_XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 07:37 PM   #12
I am Hook'd on RS

I think guys should pay on the first date, just out of courtesy. I guess I'm old-fashioned that way, but I still make that attempt to reach for my wallet. And then afterwards, I think it's fair if people just take turns paying for the dinner bills.

One cheapo that I dated...we went to bubble tea for a first date. When the bill came, he slapped down a 20, but I offered to pay for my half at least. I gave him a $10 bill expecting him to give me the change he had in his wallet or the change he was going to get from his 20, but nope....he just pocketed the $10. Now I know my bubble tea did not cost $10...So really, I ended up paying for the bill.
aurorastone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 07:44 PM   #13
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvasion View Post
girls who think guys should pay for stuff everytime are fukking lamers. i asked my friend should guys pay for everything time they do stuff and she said yes. i asked her then what do girls pay for? shes like she pays him by having sex... im like so during sex only the guy enjoys it right???? so during that time it only makes sense that only the guy gets to finish and the girl get to cliffhanger right? RETARDED
your friend is a whore
stotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 08:06 PM   #14
My homepage has been set to RS

Ive dated this girl who was either really cheap or expected the guy to pay every time. Actually Ive dated a couple of girls like this. Ive given them a few opportunities to get the bill, but they never do. When the bill comes, one of the girl will look like she is trying to reach for her wallet, but nothing ever comes out. The other girl just sits there. Not even a thank you afterwards. Needless to say, none of them lasted all that long.
Ducdesmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:21 PM   #15
look at these diamonds, they shining

Thanked 1,813 Times in 553 Posts
joe45? is that you?
Drow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 10:35 PM   #16
RS controls my life!

people that excepts others to pay for them are just spoiled and disrespectful.
so save your time and money and find someone worth it
ra1nn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 11:50 PM   #17
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

cheap date does not matter. The thing should matter is the quality time spent.

Anyways, I do not know what kind of girls you are dating. I know that most of the girls nowadays are very independent when it comes to money. True story. :-p

Last edited by AppleSugary; 10-08-2009 at 12:28 PM.
AppleSugary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 12:38 AM   #18
DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

Thanked 2,571 Times in 689 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleSugary View Post
cheap date does not matter. The thing should matter is the quality time spent.

Anyways, I do not what kind of girls you are dating. I know that most of the girls nowadays are very independent when it comes to money. True story. :-p
Independence ≠ modest and respectful.
If I had a girl who offered to pay for everything, I'd let her do it.
Culture_Vulture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 02:22 AM   #19
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,091 Times in 773 Posts
i think i ordered 5 rounds of drinks. She decided to buy me a drink, and proceeded to tip the bartender a quarter.

that is cheap.

never picked up her calls again.
Meowjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 04:40 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurorastone View Post
I think guys should pay on the first date, just out of courtesy. I guess I'm old-fashioned that way, but I still make that attempt to reach for my wallet. And then afterwards, I think it's fair if people just take turns paying for the dinner bills.

One cheapo that I dated...we went to bubble tea for a first date. When the bill came, he slapped down a 20, but I offered to pay for my half at least. I gave him a $10 bill expecting him to give me the change he had in his wallet or the change he was going to get from his 20, but nope....he just pocketed the $10. Now I know my bubble tea did not cost $10...So really, I ended up paying for the bill.
i kno ppl like this too, there are many cheapo's out there...i'd pay for the first few dates but if the girl just "offers" it's a good sign.

Some girls/guys i know conveniently gotta go to the "washroom" when the bill comes. Once we pulled a prank on a buddy and waited till he came back from the washroom, and he ended up saying he had no money...haha, it was pretty funny and embarrasing for him in front of a girl he liked

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyyxjayy View Post
What if someone sold you cocaine, but it was laundry detergent ?
danlee78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 07:07 AM   #21

Thanked 1,874 Times in 604 Posts
Vancouver is full of cheapo's (male and female) who like to act they are generous. Most downtown chicks are cheapo's because there is always some "dude" who will pay for her shit and do whatever she wants because he wants to hang with her and hopes by paying, he will get in her jeans.

True story, a girl I know who is young and hot, took a picture of a Betsey Johnson dress and sent the pic to her male friend....and 2hrs later the geek (drives Porsche, lives in Yaletown, powered by dad) shows up at her place with the dress.......he is dating her now....but has too pay for everything....I mean everything.....he is happy, because even though he gets stroked, he also gets to fuck a chick hotter than he thought he could....I am not saying it is right, but this is what happens in Vancouver........this is why Vancouver chicks have fucked up attitudes.....
86 944 Turbo with 340rwhp Lindsay Racing kit
15 991 PTS GT3
18 VW Golf R
Z3guy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-08-2009, 07:22 AM   #22
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

I'm ok with paying on the first date, since my first dates are usually not expensive to begin with.

I'm more down with atmosphere, and an environment that promotes close conversation than what number on the boller-o-rater it is.

I'm not down with women that don't reach for it, or ones that cop rides/eats/etc 'cuz their cheap and i DESPISE women who just sit there and demand that their man will be the one who provides everything.

There's a term for that: Illusion of Entitlement. <----main reason most of them don't get a second or third date with me.

FS: CAVI/SUNFIRE ECOTEC 2.2L OEM ENGINE PARTS
(CAMS, HEAD, VALVE COVER, BLOCK, AIR BOX, ETC ETC)

FS: OEM CAVALIER/SUNFIRE SEATS - 9/10.[/SIZE]
BallPeenHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 07:36 AM   #23
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3guy View Post
Vancouver is full of cheapo's (male and female) who like to act they are generous. Most downtown chicks are cheapo's because there is always some "dude" who will pay for her shit and do whatever she wants because he wants to hang with her and hopes by paying, he will get in her jeans.

True story, a girl I know who is young and hot, took a picture of a Betsey Johnson dress and sent the pic to her male friend....and 2hrs later the geek (drives Porsche, lives in Yaletown, powered by dad) shows up at her place with the dress.......he is dating her now....but has too pay for everything....I mean everything.....he is happy, because even though he gets stroked, he also gets to fuck a chick hotter than he thought he could....I am not saying it is right, but this is what happens in Vancouver........this is why Vancouver chicks have fucked up attitudes.....
chicks out here have so much attitude because there's so many guys that spoil the shit outta them.
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:39 AM   #24
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
It depends on the nature of it. If she completely has no interest in you and you're in a position where you are still trying to win someone over, the generosity makes sense.

Myself personally, even if both the girl and I both mutually like each other, I wouldn't ask out a girl to do something unless I have the capacity to bear responsibility for the whole night. I would appreciate any financial help she "may" provide but it's not a requirement for me.

Other than one filipina chick who expected to be princessed, I haven't had too much trouble with this. A lot of the girls I've been with have been courteous.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:51 AM   #25
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 12,136 Times in 3,361 Posts
Friend of mine finally got a date with a guy she really liked... she ended up paying for everything, and at the end of the night, he offered (in his great generosity) to go home with her... by that point she was pissed off enough to just tell him to get bent.

I said she should have told him, "I'm cheap OR easy, but not both."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote