FS: 95 civic hatch (new turbo ready engine)
bought another car so looking to sell this one. going to be completely honest about the car, it has bad rust on the rear quarters but I will include 2 brand new repair panels, it has a slightly bent rad support but it doesn't affect driving at all (also have a replacement rad support), and the paint is spray bombed gloss white with a oem blue front bumper. also the rear half of the interior is stripped and the speedo cuts out randomly. on with the better stuff.
95 civic dx hatch, ~265k on the body
- only ~7000km on the new motor
- d16a6 block (bored .5mm over) with y8 head
- forged 8.5:1 wiseco pistons
- forged eagle h beam rods
- full 2.5" apexi n1 exhaust with 4.5" tip (never got around to replacing)
- new rad
- newer 5 speed trans was put in a month ago, shifts really smooth
- competition stage 2 clutch (~7000km)
- dual bender short shifter
- kyb gr2 shocks with ebay coilover sleeves
- 14" steelies with tons of tread left
- si front lip
- amber corners
- fake carbon fiber spoon style mirrors
- alpine mp3 deck
- mtx 6.5" front speakers, 6x9 rear speakers in boxes
- si cluster
asking $2000 OBO. shoot me any reasonable offers. if I don't get the right offer I'll just pull the motor and put it in my new car. no part outs at the moment unless for the engine. no pics at the moment sorry, come take a look for yourself.
WILLING TO TRADE THE WHOLE CAR FOR A MINT OBD0 B SERIES SWAP WITH A CABLE TRANS!
85 MR2 - sold
89 240sx coupe - sold
92 Accord - JDM H22A swap - traded
95 Civic dx - sold
90 Civic Si - write off
93 Civic SiR - sold
88 RX7 - traded
99 Civic dx - traded
89 Skyline GTS-T
Last edited by Revox; 10-18-2009 at 09:26 PM.