REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Old 10-16-2009, 06:53 AM   #1
c32
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

is it me or is there alota cranky drivers in the morning..

going to have to post this up.. i mean like i got beeped at 2 times by 2 different truck drivers, first one happened in a plaza when this truck driver infront of me decides to pull to the right and completely blocks me till i have to move around him, as i did he reverses and then honks at me... like wtf?... second time i get beeped is when im coming off a high way and need to make an exit and i couldnt fit any where but found a spot infront of a truck so i pulled in, then he high beams me for a long while till i make a left at a light and he went straight, then right when he goes past me be honks his loud ass horn and my window was slightly open too... lol i got owned...

am i the only one that gets picked on in morning rush hour 7am? or is this because of my driving? oh yeah and the other day i got fingered by a bus driver lol.... because i cut him off.... this was at 7 am too...
Advertisement
c32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 05:18 PM   #2
My homepage has been set to RS

I was driving to school (bcit) and no body braked on the turns, no holding up traffic, cutting off and just kept going perfectly! I wanted to give everyone an high-5!
ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:10 PM   #3
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajax View Post
I was driving to school (bcit) and no body braked on the turns, no holding up traffic, cutting off and just kept going perfectly! I wanted to give everyone an high-5!
+1

Traffic are so smooth @ 6am everyday. Plus theres always parking spots available.
S1 S2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:30 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1 S2 View Post
+1

Traffic are so smooth @ 6am everyday. Plus theres always parking spots available.
Hahaha it was around 10 actually. I always get parking in red!
ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:22 AM   #5
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Quote:
Originally Posted by phucmang View Post
going to have to post this up.. i mean like i got beeped at 2 times by 2 different truck drivers, first one happened in a plaza when this truck driver infront of me decides to pull to the right and completely blocks me till i have to move around him, as i did he reverses and then honks at me... like wtf?... second time i get beeped is when im coming off a high way and need to make an exit and i couldnt fit any where but found a spot infront of a truck so i pulled in, then he high beams me for a long while till i make a left at a light and he went straight, then right when he goes past me be honks his loud ass horn and my window was slightly open too... lol i got owned...

am i the only one that gets picked on in morning rush hour 7am? or is this because of my driving? oh yeah and the other day i got fingered by a bus driver lol.... because i cut him off.... this was at 7 am too...
I'm truck driver and I tell you what... when trucks are backing up they always horn once or twice...

Now the second time you are an idiot if you cut him off ... you want to live or be squashed by a truck ? They dont stop that well ? You didn't know about it ? That's why they keep such a big gap in front of them... JUST FYI There is some really angry guys up there if you would do this to my friend he would push you right on the curb or something even worse...Next time if you cut him off try to wave him or something to cool him down or bling you 4way flashers...
Cossack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:52 AM   #6
How I Mod your mother

If you cut someone off you deserve to get honked at/fingered

But what do you expect? Everyone's heading to work, of course theyre cranky
[19-07, 16:52] bloodmack: EB did u change my avatar and title?
Quote:
[19-07, 16:54] El Bastardo: bm i have no idea what you're talking about because i don't speak gorilla
!Yaminashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 12:04 PM   #7
No Duplicate Accounts Allowed

i dont give a shit if ppl honk i drive like im the only 1 on the street. im a rebel with no cause
AccordCouped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 05:07 PM   #8
I don't get it

Quote:
....oh yeah and the other day i got fingered by a bus driver lol.... because i cut him off.... this was at 7 am too...
of course he's going to be pissed. with all the traffic at 7 am, i'm sure 10+ people have already cut him off before you did. how could you NOT cranky? traffic is ridiculous in the morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebossman View Post
i dont give a shit if ppl honk i drive like im the only 1 on the street. im a rebel with no cause
you're a dick.
NiceGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:31 PM   #9
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Quote:
Confused as to why you are confused. You did things you know pisses people off but you're like surprised that they are pissed off?
minoru_tanaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 07:48 PM   #10
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

maybe you should evaluate your own driving ability
46_valentinor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 07:55 PM   #11
c32
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Quote:
Originally Posted by minoru_tanaka View Post
Confused as to why you are confused. You did things you know pisses people off but you're like surprised that they are pissed off?
yeah well ppl cut me off all the time... and geuss what.. i dont care cause i know what it feels like to be in a rush... when ppl need to go they ned to go... i dont get why ppl get pissed when i cut em off... its not like they dont cut other ppl off when they are in a rush..
c32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:51 AM   #12
Banned (BBM)

^

well just make sure u signal and not cutting ppl off in a DANEROUS way, ripping off their bumper or make them having to slam on their breaks and go WTF SON!!!

as long as u leave some room and show some courtesy i dont see anything wrong with it
Mugen EvOlutioN is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 10-30-2009, 07:59 PM   #13

now on the other side of things... I HATE when people are dicks and don't let you in at a merge point, thinking they are going to get to thier destination 3 seconds faster than if they let me in

fuckers.
falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:31 AM   #14
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajax View Post

Those are golden moments that bring tears to my eye, the sense of an unspoken understanding that we all have places to be and things to do. The way we all drive and turn in a smooth synchronized fashion; like some sort of art-form. Makes me feel all warm inside.

We need more drivers like you
P5-stock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:35 PM   #15
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

people drive pretty damn fast in the morning cops dont seem to be around at 6am

2008 TSX 6spd
2002 WRX - gone
2008 Honda Civic - gone

My Feedback
triplexcel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:22 PM   #16
Banned (BBM)

im one cranky mofo in the morning
Mugen EvOlutioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:06 PM   #17
I don't get it

lol cutting off a bus driver....

I have a friend who many of us think sucks when it comes to driving, ie. makes right turns at 10km/h, drive slow, doesnt know to keep as right as possible when making a right turn (he turns right from the center sometimes.... ), and in parking lots, sometimes blocks others from coming out because of his wide right turns..

turns out he also told me he never lets a bus go in front of him. If a bus is signalling to pull out from the bus stop he just maintains speed... Go figure huh lol

I seriously wonder how these people get their N in the first place...
E=mc˛ is offline   Reply With Quote