REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   reason ppl date/marry out of thier race (https://www.revscene.net/forums/593523-reason-ppl-date-marry-out-thier-race.html)

m5driver 10-21-2009 08:25 PM

reason ppl date/marry out of thier race

you think the reason ppl date/marry out of thier race is b/c they can;t find a partner who is within their race.
my chinese cousin couldn't find a chinese husband and she was getting up there in age- shes was like 38 so she was dating and later on married a white guy , since white guys don't care and as stringent on age. she had to settle as her age is getting older and older and marry, but if she couldn't find a chiense guy she would have, but can't --so they she settle for what she can find-white guy. the reason why most ppl date out of their race.

are a lot of mix race couples like that? one party or both can't find a suitable partner within their own culture, so decided to go outside of thier culture to find one. this was what i was told by my folks

they marry too since they are both getting older too ,and can;t find someone and just settle down.

illicitstylz 10-21-2009 08:31 PM

it's part of multi-culturalism.

it obviously will be less frequent in areas where it's less multi cultural, but Canada is known to be multi-cultural that's why you see more interracial couples. very simple.

asian_XL 10-21-2009 09:06 PM

i think joe_45 needs to get laid with someone other than chinese

hotjoint 10-22-2009 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asian_XL (Post 6646915)
i think joe_45 needs to get laid with someone other than chinese

I agrees

liu13 10-22-2009 07:41 AM

jesus, joe, your english hasn't improved at all

if you take a few esl classes, you might have a chance with girls outside your race

6insomnia9 10-22-2009 11:26 AM

Mixed woman are hot.

chris_89T 10-22-2009 01:46 PM

Im a halfer. Half chinese/half white. I dont much care for asian girls, althought i find my standards are dropping or maybe they're getting better looking?

who knows, but I love white girls. Im dating a white girl now, the only person in my entire family whos said anything about it is my grandma, and shes pretty much your typical old asian women (FOB).

stotch 10-23-2009 12:02 PM

lol joe45, you just need to worry about dating anything period considering what a lack of class you show. Your as ignorant as a redneck and your package is 5x smaller, so good luck on the remainder of your sad wretched life.

Mananetwork 10-23-2009 02:34 PM

Wow, talk about CATASTROPHIC FAIL!

unit 10-23-2009 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m5driver (Post 6646813)
you think the reason ppl date/marry out of thier race is b/c they can;t find a partner who is within their race.
my chinese cousin couldn't find a chinese husband and she was getting up there in age- shes was like 38 so she was dating and later on married a white guy , since white guys don't care and as stringent on age. she had to settle as her age is getting older and older and marry, but if she couldn't find a chiense guy she would have, but can't --so they she settle for what she can find-white guy. the reason why most ppl date out of their race.

are a lot of mix race couples like that? one party or both can't find a suitable partner within their own culture, so decided to go outside of thier culture to find one. this was what i was told by my folks

they marry too since they are both getting older too ,and can;t find someone and just settle down.

are you kidding me? please kill yourself.

unit 10-23-2009 03:42 PM

LOL typical of Joe45. posts exact question on other forums as well. just copy and paste the first sentence into google and BAM!

http://www.discovervancouver.com/for...r-t361013.html