REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   what "type" do you go for? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/596629-what-type-do-you-go.html)

canadianaboy 11-17-2009 05:39 PM

what "type" do you go for?

As the title states, what "type" of girl/guy do you tend to go for, in terms of what you look for.

Race/physical features/personality type (shy/agressive/loud/quiet/high maintenance/ or don't mind chilling at home)

For me I tend to keep an open mind, but for the most part I end up going out with asian girls, on the shorter side with a cute/shy personality type. Most of the girls I like to go out with isn't very on the materialistic side, I mean they do tend to have one or two designer purses, dress nice, but aren't really stuck up. I like girls that like to spend time at home or dinner, party girls are alright, as long as they aren't over the top, i've dated a girl that was too into the club scene, everybody knows her name, she can't sit still/always dancing and screaming I love this song!, it gets too much to handle at times

liu13 11-17-2009 06:26 PM

the ones with vaginas

kkttsang 11-17-2009 10:48 PM

the woo girl

asian_XL 11-17-2009 11:43 PM

joe_45? WTF

I go for girls who taste like tuna and look like abalone, the one with big fat lip

LC21 11-17-2009 11:45 PM

i like em' slim.

hongy 11-17-2009 11:55 PM

I usually go for short girls so like 5-5`5. They have to be smart, or atleast able to carry a decent conversation. Usually like fobs but others are cool too, and I guess asian?

b3dh3ad 11-18-2009 12:59 AM

asians ftw

canadianaboy 11-18-2009 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asian_XL (Post 6688631)
joe_45? WTF

I go for girls who taste like tuna and look like abalone, the one with big fat lip

How come everybody is insistant that I'm that joe_45 person? I don't like a bakery girl.
The girl I liked, enjoyed flirting with other guys... While she wears an engagement ring on
her ring finger...scandalous. So to dispel all rumors, I'm not "joe_45" and if I can find them, I like independant women, who has a cute smile and likes to stay inPosted via RS Mobile

Drow 11-18-2009 04:10 AM

i like the goody types
innocence... yum

bcrdukes 11-18-2009 08:47 AM

I go for Viet girls who live the stereotypical Vancouver Special lifestyle.

hotjoint 11-18-2009 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcrdukes (Post 6689015)

:lol

Jsunu 11-18-2009 10:06 AM

Hongers, which is bad bad bad

asian_XL 11-18-2009 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jsunu (Post 6689081)
Hongers, which is bad bad bad

Honger is not that bad, at least they realize women need to go to work.
I have not yet seen an office that does not have a single woman in it.

yes, they are superficial...which means it's okay for guys to have shitty personality,
just wear nice, flash them the money, and the pussy is yours

billboa 11-18-2009 07:11 PM

I like tanned, white, brunettes with some nice tone to there body but not too much muscles lol or big tits and ass with decent body. Exotic girls are yummy.

I tend to go for the good girl turned rebel. I can't stand girls that talk too much or about stupid shit. Personally I like to hang out at hang out at home prob 5 days a week so i try to date girls that dont wanna go out everynite.

DanHibiki 11-19-2009 05:25 AM

In terms of long-term dating, I like CBC Asians who are good, smart girls who don't smoke or do drugs but are crazzzzzzzy in the sack.

quasi 11-19-2009 07:40 AM

Girl next store with a nice rack that is not a twig preferably a brunette even though I married a blonde. :) Has to be reasonably intelligent and cannot be clingy or controlling, needs to have her own friends and spend time with them. I prefer girls who would rather watch a movie or go to a hockey game then go to the bar. High maintenance is a deal breaker as is a know it all.

Sodium 11-19-2009 12:57 PM

I like guys that know what they want. I find it really hot if a guy has the guts to tell me straight up that he likes me....given that we have some sort of chemistry of course. It's also important that he knows when to take control of the situtation and when to just lay back and have fun. As long as he can make me laugh and keep me motivated....he's my guy...=)

tiger_handheld 11-19-2009 02:13 PM

he's not Joe_45 guys, he replied.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sodium (Post 6690798)
I like guys that know what they want. I find it really hot if a guy has the guts to tell me straight up that he likes me....given that we have some sort of chemistry of course. It's also important that he knows when to take control of the situtation and when to just lay back and have fun. As long as he can make me laugh and keep me motivated....he's my guy...=)

Hey there. Whats going on?

6793026 11-19-2009 02:24 PM

i have little or close to no standards at all. i've dated really skinny asian girl, dated some chubby girls, dated a variety of girl from Lebanese to German to plan jane canadian blondes.
with my personality, i need to date one that's a aggressive and not the shy type, I need a girl that's able to hold herself well when I take her to corp. function events and be able to pair well with me. I can't date a girl that doesn't eat or can't hold a decent conversation or be super quiet and can't take a good joke. I'm a dominant alpha male and I need another dominant alpha female.

It's tough to find but I know i'll find the girl i'm looking for, it'll just take some time.

DGiRL 11-20-2009 03:39 AM

Doesn't matter too much what race he is, his face has to be cute, nice eyes, nice arms are a plus.
I like them to be quiet nice guy types who aren't afraid to get aggressive with me. Not stuck up, can teach me new things, gives me space to do my own thing but checks up on me to see how I'm doing. Someone who matches my sense of humour and knows what he wants. No stupid guys, words like "manipulized" will not be tolerated. Somebody I can trust and isn't afraid to be honest with me :)

danlee78 11-20-2009 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcrdukes (Post 6689015)

i saw something funny, wonder if it's true...

do u go for Viets cuz of that sole purpose or cuz they smell like pho down there...tried to find the quote, but forget the title of the thread :haha:

RabidRat 11-20-2009 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asian_XL (Post 6689767)
Honger is not that bad, at least they realize women need to go to work.

just wear nice, flash them the money, and the pussy is yours

lolol

!Yaminashi 11-20-2009 02:15 PM

Hmmm.... I like a girl who can joke around but knows when to be serious. Someone who is pretty independant and likes to do their own thing, since I like to have time to myself, gym or go out with friends etc

Someone loyal, obviously. Prefer cute over hot, but I'll take either:p
Dont really have a preference when it comes to nationality

Inaii 11-20-2009 02:15 PM

I go for guys that are aggressive, charming and know how to make me laugh. Or facepalm apparently. I can't stand shy quiet guys who don't act on anything. I can get really bitchy at times, and if he crumbles and starts pouting when I get mad, then he isn't for me. I need someone who can stand up to me and tell me to stfu when I'm being dumb. Also, they have to have a sex drive to match mine :lol anything less and the relationship is pointless.

Normally I go for tall white guys (short dark hair, dark eyes), but lately I've been finding asian guys attractive. It's weird lol.

keifun 11-20-2009 09:27 PM

As long as its not some Asian XL thai surprise, its all good to go!