A 1963 Acadian Beaumont Convertible... 1 of 2029 built.
Fully documented 8-10 year old resto...
194ci L6, Powerglide
Manual everything... brakes, steering, top...
5 Lug Pontiac Ralleys.
It ran like a top once the transmission is warmed up, and did nearly 17mpg crusing at 60-65. Just a few small things need to be addressed:
- Gas pedal has gone AWOL... the little nub doesn't feel very weird though.
- Trunk needs a little adjusting.
- Gas gauge doesn't work.
- Ugly rubber floor mats.
- Glove box key cylinder is hooped.
- Driver side turn signal chrome trim is broken.
- Cluster hosing needs to be rechromed, it's rattle canned silver at the moment. Not sure what's correct, but I think it should be chrome.
- Front seat needs new foam, possibly new springs. Both front and rear benches are getting new vinyl, probably the typical Nova stuff.
- Missing cigarette lighter, I hope I have one in my 65 and it's the same as the Acadian version.
Of course, it needs an LS1/4L60e and a new front clip. The stock Nova suspension leaves a little to be desired.