REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Food & Fine Dining

Food & Fine Dining Hungry? Come on down to Wings - Fun, Food and Drinks.
Top Restaurants in town? Got a good recipe to share? Share culinary info or post up photos of your delicious dish. #revsceneVLS

Old 11-22-2009, 04:49 PM   #1
My homepage has been set to RS

What are the ingrediants?

Its a long shot... but I dont know the name of a desert or the proper instructions.. or ingredients

Ingredients that I know of so far are
Brick of cream cheese
Container of Whipped Topping
Rasberry juice (concentrate)

cookie crumbs mixed with butter for a shell.

I 'think' I mix the top paragraph of ingredients and pour over shell, than freeze in freezer.

Has anyone heard of this?
Advertisement
LADIES!!! Tired of being alone? Going through too many batteries at bedtime? Would you like a "hand"?? Well, you're in luck!!! S.T.U.D.S IS HERE FOR YOU!!! We offer all types of services, from a basic lube, to the full service! S.T.U.D.S.
girlcrazy_420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 04:51 PM   #2
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,814 Times in 8,189 Posts
Something that won't taste very good unless you add some sugar?
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 04:54 PM   #3
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts
raspberry cheescake?
http://www.grouprecipes.com/97434/fr...eese-cake.html
Sid Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 05:13 PM   #4
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN

Thanked 2,253 Times in 626 Posts
yeah, raspberry cheesecake sounds right.

cream cheese itself is too rich, so the whipping cream is added to fold in, and maybe some reserved on the side as a toping.

the raspberry concentrate is the sweetener.

butter for the cookie crumb crust is so it holds together.

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors
JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on Revscene.net, email me at Advertisement@revscene.net for further details.
!SG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:13 PM   #5
My homepage has been set to RS

hey thanks for the recipe. I didnt think I was making cheesecake, its more of a frozen desert but according to the ingredients I guess thats what I'm making. Gotta pick up cookie crumbs, I dont think crackers will taste very good.
LADIES!!! Tired of being alone? Going through too many batteries at bedtime? Would you like a "hand"?? Well, you're in luck!!! S.T.U.D.S IS HERE FOR YOU!!! We offer all types of services, from a basic lube, to the full service! S.T.U.D.S.
girlcrazy_420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:46 PM   #6
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN

Thanked 2,253 Times in 626 Posts
graham cracker's do just fine

stick them in a food processor, add some melted butter, then press it down on a pie tray

after ur done, stick it in the fridge to help set.

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors
JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on Revscene.net, email me at Advertisement@revscene.net for further details.
!SG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 09:54 PM   #7
Need to Seek Professional Help

Looks like no-bake cheesecake.

If you don't mind a (tiny!) bit of baking, google for a simple graham cracker crust. You'd need graham crackers (or graham cracker crumbs), sugar and butter and a brief zip in the oven. It will be a bit tastier - more fragrant - than a no-bake "crust".
Blinky is offline   Reply With Quote