REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   "the one that got away" stories (https://www.revscene.net/forums/597523-one-got-away-stories.html)

Psykopathik 11-24-2009 03:24 PM

"the one that got away" stories

let all think back and tell some sappy stories about the "One" who got away.

Maybe you got rejected, maybe it just didn't work out because Her older brother was Yakuza and you were a Police cadet.

whatever it is lets hear it.

I'm sure we all have something worthy or cute to share.

*grabs popcorn*

Drow 11-24-2009 07:07 PM

this thread makes me a sadddd panda

it didnt work out for us

tiger_handheld 11-24-2009 08:07 PM

sigh..

liu13 11-24-2009 08:43 PM

she was hot
i wanted to hit that
she escaped from the cage and got away
=(

anti-vip 11-24-2009 10:09 PM

^^^dont worry, i have her...ill give it to you when im done.....

canadianaboy 11-25-2009 08:40 AM

Had a girl, she was great, better than any other girl that I dated before her and after her. She was everything someone could ask for, she was cute, she cooks, cleans, pays her own bills and when im down, she takes the time to make me happy. We had a very deep emotional connection, but it didn't work out because i'm stubborn and didn't know how to treat her. My point being, I knew deep down inside my heart that she deserved someone way better than me, so when she told me she was leaving, I understood and told her that I want to see her happy even if it wasn't with me. I haven't spoke to her in about a year and a half, but she's with someone who really treats her well and I wish her all the best. Truthfully speaking, I miss her a whole lot, especially when i'm going through hard times and have no one who is riding by my side

hotjoint 11-25-2009 08:58 AM

I'm with the perfect girl right now but I would count this one girl as "the one" as well, as I believe there are many "the ones" its just the point in life that you meet them at. I truely loved this girl so much that I didn't even think about sex with her, I just wanted to be around her. She's vietnamese, independant and knew that she wanted, not the typical gold digger/drama vietnames type. She had money cuz her parents were loaded but she worked and didnt want to freeload off them. I was so in love with her and she knew it but it didnt work out cuz she didnt know what she wanted at the time. The only regret is that I didn't kiss her when I had the chance. I don't know what held me back. I think about her every now and then, she recently got married to a guy I know and he's a good guy so I wish them all the best of luck.

tonyvu 11-25-2009 09:45 AM

Dated this girl from 5-6 years ago. She was the only one that i've ever had strong feelings for. Being stupid and immature back then, i made some stupid mistakes and wish i could go back and changed things. If only i've known what i know now, if only i wasn't so stupid we would still be together. If I could only get a 2nd chance i would make things right, but that's not going to happen. So much things back then I regret, but the most, i regret not going after her.

Gumby 11-25-2009 09:46 AM

Back in university (14 years ago!) I heard from another friend that girl x liked me. She was rich, a good girl, and I think our lifestyles matched. Instead, I went out with another girl (to whom I'm married to now). Girl x went to graduate school in the States, then HK, and now she's engaged.

Once in a blue moon, I wonder what would have happened if I had pursued her instead. But I'm happy with where I am now, so no regrets (only regret is not doing better in school when I know I could have).

canadianaboy 11-25-2009 10:18 AM

I think the worse thing for the one that got away, is the fact you have so many memories and theres nothing you can do about it, you always want to put yourself back into that position that you were happy. Now going through different relationships with different girls, it makes me regret losing her

asian_XL 11-25-2009 05:17 PM

me: "Let's save our virginity until our marriage"
girl: "WHY?"
me: "Just listen to me..."

2 months later

girl: "sorry asianxl, I am fucking another guy, let's break up"

Culture_Vulture 11-26-2009 09:45 PM

they all got away

m4k4v4li 11-27-2009 03:30 PM

hahahah^