REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 11-24-2009, 03:24 PM   #1
Glorious Gaming PC Master Race

"the one that got away" stories

let all think back and tell some sappy stories about the "One" who got away.

Maybe you got rejected, maybe it just didn't work out because Her older brother was Yakuza and you were a Police cadet.

whatever it is lets hear it.

I'm sure we all have something worthy or cute to share.

*grabs popcorn*

Old 11-24-2009, 07:07 PM   #2
look at these diamonds, they shining

Thanked 1,813 Times in 553 Posts
this thread makes me a sadddd panda

it didnt work out for us
Drow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 08:07 PM   #3
MiX iT Up!

Thanked 2,066 Times in 865 Posts
sigh..

Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.

Make the effort and take the risk..

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." - Eleanor Roosevelt
tiger_handheld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 08:43 PM   #4
Banned (ABWS)

she was hot
i wanted to hit that
she escaped from the cage and got away
=(
liu13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:09 PM   #5
Need to Seek Professional Help

^^^dont worry, i have her...ill give it to you when im done.....
Old 11-25-2009, 08:40 AM   #6
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Had a girl, she was great, better than any other girl that I dated before her and after her. She was everything someone could ask for, she was cute, she cooks, cleans, pays her own bills and when im down, she takes the time to make me happy. We had a very deep emotional connection, but it didn't work out because i'm stubborn and didn't know how to treat her. My point being, I knew deep down inside my heart that she deserved someone way better than me, so when she told me she was leaving, I understood and told her that I want to see her happy even if it wasn't with me. I haven't spoke to her in about a year and a half, but she's with someone who really treats her well and I wish her all the best. Truthfully speaking, I miss her a whole lot, especially when i'm going through hard times and have no one who is riding by my side
canadianaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:58 AM   #7
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

I'm with the perfect girl right now but I would count this one girl as "the one" as well, as I believe there are many "the ones" its just the point in life that you meet them at. I truely loved this girl so much that I didn't even think about sex with her, I just wanted to be around her. She's vietnamese, independant and knew that she wanted, not the typical gold digger/drama vietnames type. She had money cuz her parents were loaded but she worked and didnt want to freeload off them. I was so in love with her and she knew it but it didnt work out cuz she didnt know what she wanted at the time. The only regret is that I didn't kiss her when I had the chance. I don't know what held me back. I think about her every now and then, she recently got married to a guy I know and he's a good guy so I wish them all the best of luck.
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 09:45 AM   #8
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,967 Times in 290 Posts
Dated this girl from 5-6 years ago. She was the only one that i've ever had strong feelings for. Being stupid and immature back then, i made some stupid mistakes and wish i could go back and changed things. If only i've known what i know now, if only i wasn't so stupid we would still be together. If I could only get a 2nd chance i would make things right, but that's not going to happen. So much things back then I regret, but the most, i regret not going after her.

UNCE UNCE UNCE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strykn View Post
Comparing A&B with deadmau5? Really? I should fucking slap you

2007 Acura TL
2005 Acura TL....RIP
2003 Honda Accord Coupe V6....RIP
tonyvu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 09:46 AM   #9
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,064 Times in 1,183 Posts
Back in university (14 years ago!) I heard from another friend that girl x liked me. She was rich, a good girl, and I think our lifestyles matched. Instead, I went out with another girl (to whom I'm married to now). Girl x went to graduate school in the States, then HK, and now she's engaged.

Once in a blue moon, I wonder what would have happened if I had pursued her instead. But I'm happy with where I am now, so no regrets (only regret is not doing better in school when I know I could have).
Honest to fucking Christ the easiest way to get a married woman in the mood is clean the house and do the laundry.....I've been with the same girl almost 17 years, ask me how I know. - quasi
Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 10:18 AM   #10
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

I think the worse thing for the one that got away, is the fact you have so many memories and theres nothing you can do about it, you always want to put yourself back into that position that you were happy. Now going through different relationships with different girls, it makes me regret losing her
canadianaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 05:17 PM   #11
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 7,449 Times in 1,438 Posts
me: "Let's save our virginity until our marriage"
girl: "WHY?"
me: "Just listen to me..."

2 months later

girl: "sorry asianxl, I am fucking another guy, let's break up"
asian_XL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 09:45 PM   #12
DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?