REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 11-25-2009, 12:57 AM   #1
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 7,448 Times in 1,438 Posts
2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe

Cadillac has released official information about the 2011 CTS Coupe, ahead of the Los Angeles Auto Show.

Looking virtually identical to the concept,which appeared at the North American International Auto Show in 2008,the production CTS Coupe boasts bold styling, aggressive lines, andCadillac's trademark "art and science" design. The rakish exteriorfeatures "touch-pad" door handles, a sleek windshield (which meets aroof that has been lowered by two inches), and the lack of traditionalB-pillars. Other design tweaks include unique front and rear bumpers, acenter-mounted twin dihedral exhaust system, and a taillight that actsas a spoiler.

Underneath, nearly everything remains identical to the CTS sedan.Both vehicles have the same wheelbase (although the coupe's overalllength has been reduced by two inches), use a 304 horsepower (227 kW)3.6-liter V6 (the base 3.0-liter V6 won't be offered in the Coupe - atleast initially), and are available with either rear- or all-wheeldrive.

If that doesn't sound exciting enough, Cadillac has also confirmedthey will launch a CTS-V Coupe. Packing a supercharged 6.2-liter V8engine, with 556 horsepower and 551 ft-lbs of torque, the CTS-V Coupeshould be able to accelerate from 0-60 mph in around 3.8 seconds.

Options include a performance package with 18-inch wheels (or asummer tire performance package with 19-inch wheels), 14-way adjustableRecaro sport seats, a pop-up navigation system, and a Bose 5.1 surroundsound system.

While pricing information wasn't released, expect the CTS Coupe tocost approximately $42,000 when it is launched in the spring of 2010.

http://www.worldcarfans.com/10911232...roduction-form
Advertisement
asian_XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 02:16 PM   #2
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,420 Times in 669 Posts
CTS sedan, wagon AND coupe?

I dont know if i can think of any other car that came in that many varieties.
Old 11-25-2009, 02:33 PM   #3
2x Variable Nockenwellen Steuerung

Thanked 1,174 Times in 704 Posts
3 series? A4/5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenmecar View Post
CTS sedan, wagon AND coupe?

I dont know if i can think of any other car that came in that many varieties.
godwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 04:37 PM   #4
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,420 Times in 669 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by godwin View Post
3 series? A4/5?
the old camry too.