REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 12-04-2009, 04:01 PM   #26
HELP ME PLS!!!

wow i cant believe you've responded.

willystyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 04:26 PM   #27
Ask me why my father is an idiot

you now im not a good girl. ---what does that term mean when a girl tells that to a guy shes dating.
she also said shes into bad guys and players-why would a girl say shes into those tyes and that quote

she also said im a good guy though

she ended it with me yesterday and i saw it coming. ofc disappointed. i should have ended it with her , as i wont be feeling so rejected n disappointed. hehe i dont date a lot of get gfs so its hard. she also said it wasn;t my faught, and kept saying im so sorry.she deleted me off her facebook when i got home and blocked me off her msn. i guess she doesn't even want to be friends,which i would have been nice -to keep in touch. she told she deleted everything exs contacts. hmmm

why would someone commit to a relationship n let you have sex with her on the 4th date but then on the 6th date break up with me. i saw it coming as i always had to initiate outings, dates and it wasn't very frequent when we hung out-ionce every 2 wks or so.

its like when you first meet them its all good-and then later you find out what they are really like after 5th date. sometimes you really wish you never even met them in the first place or i won;t even be in this kind of mess and headache and heartache
m5driver is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-04-2009, 05:27 PM   #28
Banned (ABWS)

"headache and heartache"
lmao

good stuff, but you should go back to school for english
liu13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:59 PM   #29
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5driver View Post
kind of a loose loose girl.

LOL you go to skrewl bad boy
yellowpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 08:46 PM   #30
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
how come I can't fail him anymore ><
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 04:44 PM   #31
Ask me why my father is an idiot

i also heard this from co workers and also guy friends about jpn girls being easy. i was suprised on the 4th date she allowed me to have sex with her, but wasnt really ready as i was nervous and wasnt prepared. woah never met or had any girl like that before. i wonder and bet shes like that with a lotttt of guys. uhhh she even told me her number of bfs and i bet it could be even more at only 10 at age mid 20s.

she also i really believe wasnt serious about being in a relationship with me, and just agreed to it so she didnt feel like a sl*t. she agreed to be relationship with me on 4th and 4th we had fun, 5th date go with her and her friends for the weekend getaway and 6th she wants to end it. ----this only means one thing. she was looking for a fling and didnt want to be it too obvious. on top of it i only saw her once every 2--3 wks.
after we broke up that day she deleted my msn, facebook off her list and ended all contact with me. she said she did that to all her exs. i doubt that really.
m5driver is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 12-10-2009, 09:51 PM   #32
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

how do you turn your engrish on and off?
fuhkyu is offline   Reply With Quote