REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   dating a jpn girl-i see her like every 2 wks (https://www.revscene.net/forums/597977-dating-jpn-girl-i-see-her-like-every-2-wks.html)

m5driver 11-28-2009 05:57 PM

dating a jpn girl-i see her like every 2 wks

hey
can i ask? how often do you and bf/gf or when u do date how often . once a week, 2 times a wk, or more. ...---on average.

i mean we see each other once every 2 wks-that something i noticed and i have to do the planning too.once every 2 wks . yesterday and today and tommorrow she be going out with her friends and i asked her to hang out with me, but she rather hang with them. i'm not even really priority. and if we do hang out -its always me doing the planning and timing of everything. she never initates or makes plans for us to hang out-be it lets go dinner, movie on tues or wed

her friends at victoria called me "oh go back to your bf" and she refers to me as one. yea but then i also have a feeling shes not serious about it.

there other stuff i notice about her that she displays and shows gf . like pouring tea, scooping noodles, ...etc
and she so secrective about things too-this is with everything. and the only reason i believe she invited me out to whistler is b/c her friends asked her if she had a bf, and she said yes and they said why dont u bring him out.

i dont want to get hurt ---not jsut time and money ,but mentally and emotionally too.

she doesn't require me to pay when we go out and give money back to me. seems caring too--pros

con. s---well i noticed on her cell phone when i was up in victoria with her a text msg on her cell and it showed she has a lover. "hey my love" "i love you"... i also overheard her saying i love you on her cell when she was on the phone. that explains why she is secrective and i only see her so often. she even said we are in a relationship. we only went out 5 x;s . i didn;t get mad or bring it up as i relied on their car to get back to vancouver-hehe. i had a feeling she was like this though. she seemed like it. loose play type of girl.

after i said i would like to have a relationship with her she let me have sex with her, but then i dont think shes really serious about relationship with me

also on the 4th date she was willing and let me have sex with her, but i didn't since i wasn't prepared with condom and she just lays there like a stone and i do all the work---shes selfish in that way and other ways. kind of a loose loose girl.

E=mc˛ 11-28-2009 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m5driver (Post 6704562)
. i didn;t get mad or bring it up as i relied on their car to get back to vancouver-hehe.

:haha::haha::haha:

Mugen EvOlutioN 11-28-2009 07:58 PM

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Eatman 11-28-2009 08:01 PM

what would make you stop logging onto revscene m5driver?

winson604 11-28-2009 09:40 PM

Quote:

after i said i would like to have a relationship with her she let me have sex with her

Wow that was kind of hard to read mang but the only thing that stood out was this lol

liu13 11-28-2009 10:11 PM

did you tell her you have herpes yet

LC21 11-28-2009 10:36 PM

why didnt u ram that jap pusssy, those are authuentic right???
Posted via RS Mobile

bimmer91 11-28-2009 10:48 PM

she wanted to get fucked and wanted you to do the work? and you have a problem about that? FAIL

you asked her if she could go do shit with you? why wont you say some shit like I'll come with you and your friends and next time you come with me...

/thread

josh t-1 11-29-2009 11:24 AM

lol... if you're not married or going to get married or share children together then why put so much effort into a chick like this? fuck man the population of the planet is about to explode so dump this chick and hold tight for one of the other 4 billion women there are on the earth to come to you

RabidRat 11-29-2009 04:01 PM

Quote:

i didn;t get mad or bring it up as i relied on their car to get back to vancouver-HEEHEE~.

:lol

joe45 you sly dog you.

GLOW 11-29-2009 08:17 PM

at least once a week. why did you create a new thread instead of posting in your other japanese girl related thread?

oh ya, you dont reply to your posts, i forgot

Jsunu 11-30-2009 01:58 PM

Jesus christ it is extremely hard to read your posts. Its like my brain is being mindfucked trying to decipher what ever you are trying to say.

quasi 11-30-2009 02:07 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqztL27f5LQ

v.Rossi 11-30-2009 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by josh t-1 (Post 6705303)
lol... if you're not married or going to get married or share children together then why put so much effort into a chick like this? fuck man the population of the planet is about to explode so dump this chick and hold tight for one of the other 4 billion women there are on the earth to come to you

it's joe we're talking about here, the illiterate pos. he's lucky if he can get any chick, it's a bonus if they're korean or japanese.

Gt-R R34 11-30-2009 03:12 PM

not bad, joe gets 10.6fails for ever post he puts up.

159 fail in 10 post, with 15 post posted.

Mugen EvOlutioN 11-30-2009 07:56 PM

i see wat u did there, spying on him
:haha:

XtC_13aBy 12-02-2009 05:01 PM

Sorry but sounds like she's not so into you at all.. I wouldn't be surprised if she has other guys on the side...

Jayboogz 12-02-2009 05:16 PM

ON da side homiE
Posted via RS Mobile

!SG 12-02-2009 06:20 PM

i know its a weird concept to accept here, but overseas, its the norm. ppl that are "dating" may have other bf's or gf's as "dating" is not "married" thus open dating in the norm.

thus, they may have brought over that mentality, and thus, u may be just one of the guys she is seeing....

nosleepboy87 12-02-2009 06:35 PM

maybe he just getting played~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

q0192837465 12-03-2009 04:05 PM

RS will be so boring without the likes of joe_45, hyde, spoonie, asreaasit gets, ZF...etc. I think they should become unbannable

asian_XL 12-03-2009 06:44 PM

Quote:

hey
can i ask?

FUCK NO!

m5driver 12-04-2009 02:22 PM

you now im not a good girl. ---what does that term mean when a girl tells that to a guy shes dating.
she also said shes into bad guys and players-why would a girl say shes into those tyes and that quote

she also said im a good guy though

m5driver 12-04-2009 02:25 PM

you now im not a good girl. ---what does that term mean when a girl tells that to a guy shes dating.
she also said shes into bad guys and players-why would a girl say shes into those tyes and that quote

she also said im a good guy though

she ended it with me yesterday and i saw it coming. ofc disappointed. i should have ended it with her , as i wont be feeling so rejected n disappointed. hehe i dont date a lot of get gfs so its hard. she also said it wasn;t my faught, and kept saying im so sorry.she deleted me off her facebook when i got home and blocked me off her msn. i guess she doesn't even want to be friends,which i would have been nice -to keep in touch. she told she deleted everything exs contacts. hmmm

why would someone commit to a relationship n let you have sex with her on the 4th date but then on the 6th date break up with me. i saw it coming as i always had to initiate outings, dates and it wasn't very frequent when we hung out-ionce every 2 wks or so.

stotch 12-04-2009 03:36 PM

lol joe45 got fucked and chucked