REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 12-25-2009, 02:36 PM   #26
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugen EvOlutioN View Post
werd

fuck the police

seen too many times during late night they blow thru the intersection on red with their lights on, as soon as they finished crossing...they drive normal and turn off their lights as if nothing happened

you know sometimes
they do that because they need to be somewhere legitimately quick and can't accrue too much attention right?

but you know whatever, the police aren't helpful to us whatsoever, all they do is sit by the road to make sure we don't go 55 in a 50 zone and pick on us cause mod our cars.
Advertisement
2005 Honda Jazz

BuySell Feedback
Quote:
"It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good ... They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time. "
Leopold Stotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 07:50 PM   #27
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!

the other day i was on cambie and 41st waiting to cross the street to the bus stop near the TDbank.
some car tbones a chrysler cruiser.
i turn around...2 cops standing there and didn't do shit . . .

vancouver popo are pretty damn useless. especially when it comes to "to serve and protect"
(")_(")
wobuffet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 10:50 PM   #28
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,260 Times in 321 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by azzurro32 View Post
I'd rather he do that than tail me for 2 blocks
Posted via RS Mobile
TRUTH
asahai69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:15 AM   #29
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

why u gotta be so judgmental? I see cops do stupider shit then that on a daily basis.

And i've experience far worst stupidity from rcmp myself.

Being a cop doesn't make them any better then a fob with an international license.

Cop? Only human.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:29 PM   #30
No Duplicate Accounts Allowed

Im down to fight the cops anytime. RS cop beat down? am I even allowed to say that here? lol but fuck im sure each one of us had our fair share of useless cops just down to fuck shit up for no apparent reason.

but aside from that, hey its life...I mean they're just big bullies with ultimate power that no one can touch that drive around looking and waiting for people to fuck up.

In a way we're in our own prison in this world.

serve and protect only applies to protecting the crown.
SpoonFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:03 AM   #31
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

If you think a bit deeper about it, it is THEY who have made them self a prisoner of their own system.

Those who are not in the force have more freedom to do what ever their morals/ethics permit.

Unfortunately, corrupt cops deeply stain the good image that RCMP use to have, especially in Richmond, where it seems like there are only 1 good cop in every 10. (NOT an exaggeration) Some of these officers aren't that professional and let their personal life / emotions cloud their judgment, usually the rookies or young ones, when I was young I use to a lot of BS tickets from female officers / rookies and my FOB friends get a lot of racist hassle lol.

FACT: You'll get more hassle and undeserving / illegitimate tickets in the city or Richmond compared to Vancouver / VPD / New West Transit PD etc.

City of Richmond have more traffic violation cases then any other city or whole GV combined.

A simple case I had for example: "Slow driving" Ticket @ 430am in the morning on no.3 Rd, where there are two lanes, and I was on the RIGHT lane, and there are NO traffic except for the cop and I.

Obviously, I had to take that to court, shit like that i don't even need evidence to fight off, but they think its cool just to write a ticket just to turn your smile in to a frown waste your time and give you hassle.

LOL I'd post pic up of my ticket, but i think i said enough.

I've only met a couple good ones in Richmond.

Good cops are dime a dozen outside of Richmond

Last edited by Recoil; 01-07-2010 at 12:17 AM.
Recoil is offline   Reply With Quote