REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 12-09-2009, 10:23 PM   #26
y'all better put some respeck on my name

Thanked 9,244 Times in 2,359 Posts
Spotted this Porsche heading up Granville tonight. I can honestly say that the car is not a head turner in real life; it looks pretty blah in person.
Advertisement
Harvey Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:44 PM   #27

So I spotted the biggest douchebag driver in a silver PanameraS with no front plate in downtown tonight.

The driver of the Panamera was cutting off other drivers for no reason and almost rearended a car because the traffic suddenly stopped for an ambulance. After the ambulance passed, the driver of the Panamera decided to cut off a M3 which pissed off the M3 driver who followed the Panamera driver to the next lights, rolls his window down and makes a gun sign with his finger and points it at the driver of the Panamera and pulls the trigger, lol. The driver of the Panamera, I assume was with his wife/gf, put his head down and decided to drive like a normal person after that. The M3 driver turned off.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:26 AM   #28
RS controls my life!

^

Wow, sounds like a scene from a crazy mob movie

lol
red_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:43 AM   #29
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah Gekko View Post
So I spotted the biggest douchebag driver in a silver PanameraS with no front plate in downtown tonight.

The driver of the Panamera was cutting off other drivers for no reason and almost rearended a car because the traffic suddenly stopped for an ambulance. After the ambulance passed, the driver of the Panamera decided to cut off a M3 which pissed off the M3 driver who followed the Panamera driver to the next lights, rolls his window down and makes a gun sign with his finger and points it at the driver of the Panamera and pulls the trigger, lol. The driver of the Panamera, I assume was with his wife/gf, put his head down and decided to drive like a normal person after that. The M3 driver turned off.
Great info's.
BMW135i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:02 AM   #30
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:

haha thats awesome. movie like indeed
typ. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:10 PM   #31
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 1,336 Times in 198 Posts
hahaha M3 drivers DO have short temper when they are cut off...

especially from e46 and e92 coupes
Zyzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:10 PM   #32

I couldn't stop laughing when I seen the "finger" gun sticking out of the window and the guy pulling the trigger but it wouldn't be too funny if the Panamera driver actually had a worst temper and had a real gun, lol.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:19 PM   #33
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 13,521 Times in 1,745 Posts
A lot of people with nice cars drive like A HOLES downtown. 2 weeks ago I got cut off twice by a Bentley CGT with big chrome rims. Fucking 12 year old looking Asian girl was driving it, driving fast from lane to lane without using the turn signal once. She almost rear ended a car slowing down to pull into a parking garage. I wonder how much money she paid her instructor to get her license.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:49 PM   #34
Resident Bullshitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonamehustla View Post
^ Quattroporte > Panamera.
Quattroporte drives like a POS compare to the Panamera
only thing nice about the Maserati is that it sounds nice

Panamera = Sports car w/ 4 doors

unlike other sedan which is a Sedan w/ Sports car performance
.Renn.Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 05:57 PM   #35
Female Driven

Quote:

hahaha that's a pretty funny story
FI-Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:07 PM   #36
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Renn.Sport View Post
Quattroporte drives like a POS compare to the Panamera
only thing nice about the Maserati is that it sounds nice

Panamera = Sports car w/ 4 doors

unlike other sedan which is a Sedan w/ Sports car performance
I dont care how shitty the Maserati drives.. I'd still take it over the Porsche any day.