REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   fatburner recommendations? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/599575-fatburner-recommendations.html)

liu13 12-13-2009 06:25 PM

fatburner recommendations?

i got like 5 lbs left to burn off, it's fucking impossible to get rid of without starving myself

are there any fatburners that are effective? never taken pills before

Eatman 12-13-2009 06:29 PM

the treadmill and watch what you eat, fuck those pills

hal0g0dv2 12-13-2009 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liu13 (Post 6726415)
i got like 5 lbs left to burn off, it's fucking impossible to get rid of without starving myself

are there any fatburners that are effective? never taken pills before

cardio man

jimzilla 12-13-2009 07:40 PM

Those pills dont work. Been there tried that.

Cardio and Diet

Hondaracer 12-13-2009 07:59 PM

ephedrine

liu13 12-13-2009 08:26 PM

yea i've been jogging 5 miles a day then doing the regular free weight routine

hardest part is the motivation since summer is so far from now

SkinnyPupp 12-13-2009 08:30 PM

Well there's your problem

Replace jogging and free weights with sprints (HIIT) and heavier weights (compound movements, done in a circuit)

Drop carbs from your diet (except post workout) and replace it with more protein and fat.

The 5 lbs will be gone in a couple weeks.

L0uie69 12-13-2009 11:33 PM

5lbs of what fat or water?

Like the person said above do do HIIT to increase your resting metabolic rate (RMR) throughout the day.

When you eat carbs think about why you are eating them and is there a purpose. Are you doing anything that will be exerting your body, and depleting your glycogen level.

Richmond69er 12-14-2009 12:28 PM

stick ur finger down your throat

spyker 12-14-2009 02:12 PM

last year,a friend of mine was taking Red Devil's,it's basically a speed,she lost around 20 pounds and really toned up in 2 months,worked pretty good for her.Only side affect was,she was buzzy around like she drank 20 cups of coffee everyday.

I don't recommend or condone the usage of any over the counter pills,the above mentioned is just a example.

Orion 12-14-2009 03:32 PM

what body type are we working with here...

i'm built but have a little bit of fat on my... for the past year i've been running 3 times a week on an avg of 7km and doing 5 min/km... i've burned off 2lbs... but for somebody fatter to do that they'll probably be looking at 10 lb...

and all the other guys are right... its all about your diet too... small and more meals... i do 5 small meals a day... minimal junk (can't really give it all up)

i still drink beer once in a while but that week i usually run 8-9 km to compensate

Timpo 12-20-2009 06:06 PM

I have taken Ripped Hardcore, but I didn't notice huge difference..it did give me some energy though.

http://astronutrition.com/media/cata...hardcore_1.jpg

hal0g0dv2 12-20-2009 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timpo (Post 6736583)
I have taken Ripped Hardcore, but I didn't notice huge difference..it did give me some energy though.

http://astronutrition.com/media/cata...hardcore_1.jpg

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/8...bagecanrgb.jpg

hotong 12-20-2009 09:17 PM

I know a fat fuck friend that takes rapid cuts hardcore and he says its working pretty good.

hal0g0dv2 12-23-2009 10:59 PM

Good friend he is " fat fuck friend "
Posted via RS Mobile

Meowjin 12-24-2009 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimzilla (Post 6726537)
Those pills dont work. Been there tried that.

Cardio and Diet

those pills known as ephidrine caffeine and asprin do work.

Hondaracer 12-24-2009 08:55 AM

They don't do the aspirin anymore in the stacks from what I've read

but yea, ephedrine/caffeine really does work, if you read on bodybuilding forums etc when these body builders are cutting they take the stacks even f they're just sitting at home watching tv because they burn calories even without exercise
Posted via RS Mobile

kchan 12-24-2009 11:28 AM

Go to T&T, buy this bean thing called okra.
Cut it up into pieces (I take 4) and put it in a cup
Pour hot water in it overnight, next morning drink the water and eat the okra, and don't eat for 20mins
It will help with your digestive system and you will shit A LOT more. The good thing is, its all natural
I've been doing it for 3 weeks everyday, lost around 12pounds and my stomach got a lot smaller
So give it a try :) learned this from a japanese friend
Posted via RS Mobile

hotong 12-25-2009 12:09 PM

I don't get why you failed Kchan, skinnypup If you did some research okra helps weight loss.

Eat these 10 foods to boost your weight loss and diet plan.

If you are someone who has ever tried to lose eight you definitely know that some foods work against your eight loss regimen while some foods help you lose weight. Foods high in bad carbohydrates, sugary-sweet foods and foods high in fat do not help you to lose weight. Meanwhile, if you eat a low-carb, low-fat and reduced sugar foods, you should be able to lose weight. But being successful in your weight loss plan involves knowing what foods to eat to reduce fat and sticking to your weight loss plan. So, that means you can't over indulgence in foods that do not promote weight loss while you are on a diet.

There are many nutritious and tasty foods that you can eat while you are on a weigh loss diet. To help you in your weight loss plan, here are 10 foods that help promote weight loss that you can add to your diet plan.

* Berries

Eating a health serving of fresh berries at breakfast can help you to lose weight. Instead of having bacon, eggs and white bread in the morning, try eating blueberries, blackberries and strawberries mixed in a bowl to increase fat loss. You can also have fresh berries as an afternoon and late night snack to reduce snacking on foods that make you gain weight instead of lose weight.

* Low-fat Foods

Eating a leaner cut of meat can significantly help you in your weight loss diet. Go for white meat --- chicken, turkey and fish over beef, lamb, rabbit and other red meat. Also, if you do eat red meat, try to buy the leanest cut of red meat you can find at the market to reduce your fat intake and speed up your weight loss plan.

* Chile Peppers

Chile peppers are great arsenals against fat and are foods that are essential to any weight loss plan. Chile peppers help you in your diet and weight loss plan as they burn calories to eat Chile peppers. Not only that, but researchers believe Chile peppers help you to lose weight by cutting off your cravings and making you lose weight fast.

* Soy Foods

Soy products are good foods to add to your diet and weight loss menu. Soy foods such as tofu, tempeh and other meal replacements are healthy substitutes for high-fat meats and cheeses. Also, soy butter, soy beans and soy nuts are healthier alternatives that help you lose weight and keep the fat at bay.

* Okra

Okra is a very good food to eat if you want to lose weight. That's because okra fills you up rather quickly by forming bulks in the stomach and it makes you feel fuller for longer periods than do other foods. So add okra to healthful stews and soups or eat okra as a side vegetable during the week to help you to lose weight.

* Low-fat Milk

Replacing meals with whole grain cereals and low-fat milk can help you to lose weight. As part of the Special K diet, replacing high-fat, high calorie meals with the fat reduction action of whole grain foods and low-fat milk will give you an added boost to increase fat loss.

* Leafy Green Vegetables

Leafy green vegetables such as spinach, kale and Swiss chard are great foods to eat for weight loss. Leafy greens are high in fiber that helps the body to lose weight. Leafy green vegetables also contain vitamins and minerals that support your diet and weight loss plan.

* Figs

Figs, like okra helps you to lose weight and fat by filling you up fast and for a long time. Foods that are high in fiber, such as figs and okra are what you need to lose weight. A healthy tip to lose weight and fat is to eat these foods first before you eat rice and meat or anything else on your plate.

* Low-Carb Foods

Foods that are low in carbohydrates are great for your diet and weight loss plan. Eat brown rice over white rice and substitute white bread with whole grain bread and products, as whole wheat and whole grains help you to lose weight. Also, non-starchy vegetables, low-sugar fruits and high fiber foods are part of a low-carb diet geared to boost your weight loss plan.

* Grapefruit

Grapefruit is a nutritious, low-calorie, high-fiber fruit that helps you to lose weight and burn fat. Grapefruit is also an all around superfruit that helps you lose weight, get essential vitamins and minerals and protect you against cancers. Eat grapefruit to stay energized during your weight loss and diet plan.

Your weight loss and diet plan do not have to be bland. There are many healthy foods that help you lose weight that you can eat during your fat loss diet that are good for your waist and appeal to your taste buds. Berries, fish, turkey, grapefruit, milk, chicken and okra are just a few of the delicious weight loss foods that you can eat to ensure that you burn the fat and start to lose weight today.

miss_crayon 12-26-2009 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kchan (Post 6741150)
Go to T&T, buy this bean thing called okra.
Cut it up into pieces (I take 4) and put it in a cup
Pour hot water in it overnight, next morning drink the water and eat the okra, and don't eat for 20mins
It will help with your digestive system and you will shit A LOT more. The good thing is, its all natural
I've been doing it for 3 weeks everyday, lost around 12pounds and my stomach got a lot smaller
So give it a try :) learned this from a japanese friend

interesting! shall give this a try.

SkinnyPupp 12-26-2009 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotong (Post 6742226)
I don't get why you failed Kchan, skinnypup If you did some research okra helps weight loss.

I agree, eating Okra (or anything else that works in a similar way) every night will certainly help you lose weight. With all the diarrhoea, you could easily lose 10-15 lbs in a week or less.

Of course, losing weight itself is pointless, since 100% of the weight you'd be losing is water weight. As soon as you stop taking the okra, or any other laxative or diuretic, you'll gain the water back right away.

And your gut won't like being irritated and forced to excrete mucous every day either. After a while, you will probably run into complications.

So please put away the cheezy magazine articles (especially the ones that promote low-fat food to lose weight). At best, they misinform and cause confusion. At worst, they could potentially make people do things that make them sick.

I do think Okra is a great food, I eat it all the time. What I do is simply clean them, and panfry them in butter, seasoned with freshly cracked sea salt and black pepper. Don't try chopping them up, or they will turn into mush. They are very filling, and they are very good for you. But be cautioned of the laxative effect - eating them every night will make you shit bricks, and will make you lose 'weight'. But losing water weight is the last thing you want to do if you are actually trying to lose fat weight.

:thumbsup:

hal0g0dv2 12-26-2009 01:27 PM

how about don't get fat in the first place

racerman88 12-28-2009 08:19 AM

good old fashion cardio and watching your diet