Since it's the holiday season, I thought I would ask who finds time to bake Christmas treats, for themselves, family, friends, co workers, strangers?
I am planning on doing some early next week with a couple friends, just working on a list right now which I will narrow down to five.
So far I have:
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Matcha Shortbread or Sugar Cookies
- Almond Roca Shortbread Cookies
- Pistachio Cranberries Icebox Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Meringue Cookies
- Butterscotch Cashew Blondies
- Chocolate Brownie Post pictures, share your favorite recipes and tips
Here are some picts from two years ago, last years selection was a step up but cant find any picts:
-Pistachio cranberrie, Matcha, Date filled shortbread, Cinnamon Roll, Baklavam, slice of Thomas Hass Christmas Stollen, cherry topped homemade marshmellows.