REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 12-21-2009, 04:47 PM   #1
My homepage has been set to RS

extended health care plan...

Im laid off i dont have my extended health plan anymore, do other companies provide this if im not working?? And how much would i pay monthly?

03c0upe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 01:24 PM   #2
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Give GreatWestLife, Manulife, Pacific Blue Cross a call.. They all offer individual coverage..

2013 Lexus IS350 F-Sport (Melbourne)
too_slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:42 PM   #3
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,421 Times in 678 Posts
the plan I was looking at from blue cross was $48/mth for health benefits, plus a prescription card and dental.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS105 View Post
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Inaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:23 PM   #4
HELP ME PLS!!!

I think the blue cross sheet I got was only $11/ m or something for medical...

but after looking at it. extended doesn't cover much. prescription drugs, theropy stuff, and abulance service was about it.

everything else seems to covered under MSP. So at this point I haven't bothered getting extented. and will wait for another job.
johny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 05:10 PM   #5
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,839 Times in 1,483 Posts
The Dental is all i've ever really used for extended benefits. They only really come into play when something goes really wrong, or you like your monthly massages
Old 01-24-2010, 07:09 PM   #6
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Off topic but when you all turned 19, did you sign up for your own Medical Service Plan (MSP) or did you continue it with your parents? Any benefits with having MSP by yourself?
teaoh is offline   Reply With Quote