REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 12-26-2009, 11:07 PM   #26
Need my Daily Fix of RS

If you two are not living together and don'thave stuff like mortage,animals,joint accounts,cars etc then dump him. Find someone else.

Now If you do have those things mentioned above, you need to think how to deal with those things as well, before you even consider breaking it off.

Gunsmokez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 10:50 PM   #27
I don't get it

it's always hard to let go... but you should really make the decision now before its too late. you still have time.
Minata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 03:41 PM   #28
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Thanked 1,619 Times in 378 Posts
i dont see how anyone can give anyone advice without hearing the other side of the story,

who knows whats going through his mind, perhaps he just simply got bored and lost interest.
Glove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 08:34 PM   #29
JDMEK9Mod | DogWhisperer

Thanked 5,264 Times in 1,624 Posts
if the other side of the story being posted is at all possible, i'd like to read it. it's a little hard to give advice when you're only hearing one side of the argument. otherwise, Ulic and Lil Bastrd have legitmate points IMO.
Spoiler!
spoon.ek9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 04:03 AM   #30
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
how the heck do you guys plan on hearing the other side of the story?

get her bf to come post? lol c'mon.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 12:52 PM   #31
Director of RS Cares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
well i gave you a buncha suggestions, i always think you should work towards solving a problem, because dumping it away is always the easiest solution. but a person isn't a pet or a toy, you can't just throw em away when you can't stand them anymore.

if you were 17 i'd tell you to just dump him, but you're both "grown ups" now, you should be able to figure this stuff out.
Life is hard. you have to deal with hard people, and hard people are everywhere, even if they're the ones you love most, figure it out.
As much as I agree with you on this, not everyone can be as mature in the way that you're thinking. When the "damage" has been done, it's hard to reverse someone's feelings/thoughts if all they want to do is leave at that moment in time. Maybe this is why so many people coming crawling back to their previous partners later on in life...but then is it worth the chance of that person breaking our hearts again if say another problem pops up during that 2nd, 3rd, 4th (so on) time?
Old 01-03-2010, 12:28 PM   #32
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 1,170 Times in 625 Posts
i think one of the problems that a lot of people don't really understand is that after the initial first few years, a relationship demands actual work in order for it to remain healthy.
maybe that sounds obvious, but it's something that i didn't know at the time
But debt is the money of slaves.
-Norm Franz
welfare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 06:39 PM   #33
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Relationships at anytime demands work for it to remain healthy. It sounds easy but its hard to do. As the relationship gets longer, it takes more and more investing for the relationship to grow. If you are not prepared, then get out of it.

go fuck her brains out, shoot all in her mouth, and leave
http://www.revscene.net/forums/showthread.php?t=526766
nosleepboy87 is offline   Reply With Quote