REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Fashion & Shopping

Fashion & Shopping Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Gotta stay fresh! Latest fashion trends, new clothing lines, mega sales events, and awesome deals..

Old 12-28-2009, 10:52 AM   #1
RS controls my life!

Suit Vests

Anyone know good places to get them?

I been through Holts, Harry Ros, and those kinda places but no luck in finding suit vests. I expected like a collection of them like dress shirts, and ties and such, but I haven't even found one!

I want a good suit vests that will match my dress pants, anyone know where to find them locally or online at affordable prices? Preferably not spending more than 100-200 for a good high end brand name..

Thanks in advance
Advertisement
ASG111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:37 AM   #2
Marcosexual Fan Club, CEO

I bought one from Kilgour earlier this year. They make great unstructured jackets as well. Kilgour.eu
Old 01-01-2010, 12:45 AM   #3
RS controls my life!

bump, anyone else?
Old 01-01-2010, 03:54 AM   #4
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASG111 View Post
Anyone know good places to get them?

I been through Holts, Harry Ros, and those kinda places but no luck in finding suit vests. I expected like a collection of them like dress shirts, and ties and such, but I haven't even found one!

I want a good suit vests that will match my dress pants, anyone know where to find them locally or online at affordable prices? Preferably not spending more than 100-200 for a good high end brand name..

Thanks in advance

it might be more than you want to spend, but if you want a perfect match...make sure you get a 3 piece suit. because if you get a vest and pants separate, the colour will be off. it won't be the right shade(different cloth, different dye, different material). a black from one brand won't be the same as the black from other brand.

just make sure you go for pure wool. best for all seasons(breathable in summer, warm in winter) and holds dyes the best. i don't know why...but i love brooks brother suits(stephen colbert, mad men, etc.)
StealthFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 12:58 PM   #5
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthFighter View Post
it might be more than you want to spend, but if you want a perfect match...make sure you get a 3 piece suit. because if you get a vest and pants separate, the colour will be off. it won't be the right shade(different cloth, different dye, different material). a black from one brand won't be the same as the black from other brand.

just make sure you go for pure wool. best for all seasons(breathable in summer, warm in winter) and holds dyes the best. i don't know why...but i love brooks brother suits(stephen colbert, mad men, etc.)
I'm seeing less and less 3 piece suits. Bought one recently at Harry Rosen for a Boss one, but it doesn't come in 3 piece... so nothing i can do?
Old 01-01-2010, 01:18 PM   #6
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

if your budget is a bit constrainted, try banana republic, club monaco, zara, h&m should have what you're looking for at reasonable prices. you can probably just buy the vest and pants only at places like banana and h&m.

if you wanna spend more, try polo.
StealthFighter is offline   Reply With Quote