REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 04-11-2010, 01:12 PM   #176
Ask me about how I answered the question "How fat is TOO fat?"

Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,141 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by greendb7 View Post
who the fuck are you
apparently hes european only... i do agree that pic of self is a little homo erotic
Advertisement

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Current
e92 335i 6MT FBO
e90 330i 6MT
Former
e46 330ci 5MT - RIP
uc1 5AT
em2 5MT
db7 5AT - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyota86 View Post
the guys over at lambo vancouver said there are 60-70 pre-orders already. don't quote me though.
The_AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:34 PM   #177
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendb7 View Post
who the fuck are you
I don't know, maybe someone who thinks you guys are a bunch of creepy weirdo stalkers who are invasive- sitting on the internet posting about his lamborghini, his m3, who his family is, what his family members drive. I mean don't you find that somewhat invasive and also kinda creepy?
europeanonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:36 PM   #178

Not to mention you guys are asking what he does for a living and where he gets his money. How is that anyones fucking business?
Old 04-12-2010, 08:59 PM   #179
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,529 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by europeanonly View Post
Not to mention you guys are asking what he does for a living and where he gets his money. How is that anyones fucking business?
its rs
everyone think there tha shizzzzzzzzzz
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:33 PM   #180
I bringith the lowerballerith

Quote:
someones family who drives a series of exotics and a guy in there 20's who has a lambo and m3, you cant really help but be curious on what they do. its not our business but how many people do you at 20 that own a lambo? im guessing u may know this guy since your being defensive on his side and have 3 posts? not that anyone was even attacking him, everyone thinks his car is sex

1992 Black Acura Integra GS-R #470
kookoobird88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:39 PM   #181
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,091 Times in 773 Posts
Quote:
How about go fuck yourself. There is no such thing as privacy anymore. If he wants to ball out of control and show off (by driving a nice car on the street) obviously people are gonna ask questions.

Either way you bumped a month old thread to throw a bitch fit. Stay in the kitchen.
Meowjin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-12-2010, 11:36 PM   #182

Quote:
Originally Posted by kookoobird88 View Post
someones family who drives a series of exotics and a guy in there 20's who has a lambo and m3, you cant really help but be curious on what they do. its not our business but how many people do you at 20 that own a lambo? im guessing u may know this guy since your being defensive on his side and have 3 posts? not that anyone was even attacking him, everyone thinks his car is sex
It's pretty obvious if a family is all driving exotics they have money. End of it, period. No need to be intrusive. How many 20 year olds do I know with Lamborghinis? One. I realize people will gawk and like his car but to me there is a difference between admiring something and being rude about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinHurricane View Post
How about go fuck yourself. There is no such thing as privacy anymore. If he wants to ball out of control and show off (by driving a nice car on the street) obviously people are gonna ask questions.

Either way you bumped a month old thread to throw a bitch fit. Stay in the kitchen.
How about you go fuck yourself? There is such a thing called privacy but apparently you're one of those socially awkward idiots who can't tell when they are being rude or not. I don't give a shit if he wants to buy expensive cars, or you do or someone else does. If you like the car, great. If you're curious great, but someone's finances and the way they choose to spend their money is their business NOT someone else's.

I can bump whatever the fuck I like and I can throw a bitch fit too. I'm not very good in the kitchen so why don't you come the fuck over and make me dinner you douche bag
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 04-13-2010, 12:42 AM   #183
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

You're calling us socially awkward?
all we was did was ask if he was willing to let us know how he got himself into the situation he is now, no more no less
you think I really give a fuck how he does? it's HUMAN NATURE to be curious if he doesnt want to tell anybody then he won't have to and I don't give 2 shits

actually answer me this, why do you give such a big shit that we're asking?
this has nothing to do with you!
greendb7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-13-2010, 12:59 AM   #184
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Thanked 1,324 Times in 249 Posts
dtox never said anything about us invading his privacy. he's a really cool guy.

europeanonly, you on the other hand, why the fuck do you even care?
rawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:00 AM   #185

...jesus.
have an idea who euro might be not sure though.
( Euro thanks for trying to defend me but its no big deal everyone here likes cars and are far more curious about the car not the driver ).

Last edited by Dtox89; 04-13-2010 at 02:30 AM.
Dtox89 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-13-2010, 10:59 AM   #186
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 13,521 Times in 1,745 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinHurricane View Post

Quote:

I'm not very good in the kitchen so why don't you come the fuck over and make me dinner you douche bag
Old 04-13-2010, 01:34 PM   #187
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,091 Times in 773 Posts
Quote:
I can bump whatever the fuck I like and I can throw a bitch fit too. I'm not very good in the kitchen so why don't you come the fuck over and make me dinner you douche bag
Quote:
I'm not very good in the kitchen so why don't you come the fuck over and make me dinner you douche bag
Quote:
come the fuck over and make me dinner you douche bag
Quote:
I'm a douche bag
Meowjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:45 PM   #188
adc
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

troll ?
adc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:17 PM   #189
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Quote:
It's pretty obvious if a family is all driving exotics they have money. End of it, period. No need to be intrusive. How many 20 year olds do I know with Lamborghinis? One. I realize people will gawk and like his car but to me there is a difference between admiring something and being rude about it.

How about you go fuck yourself? There is such a thing called privacy but apparently you're one of those socially awkward idiots who can't tell when they are being rude or not. I don't give a shit if he wants to buy expensive cars, or you do or someone else does. If you like the car, great. If you're curious great, but someone's finances and the way they choose to spend their money is their business NOT someone else's.

Sounds like someones been suckin some cock while sittin shotty in the lambo .. n00b this is rs, its everyones business now GTFO
Posted via RS Mobile
MDMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:13 PM   #190
G
Banned (BBM)

Quote:
How many 20 year olds do I know with Lamborghinis? One.
I think there's more than one? I know some pretty young Asian kiddo's with Lambo's and other Exotics...

But yea, dtox seems like he's okay with it, and when a poster on RS drives an exotics of course we will all react, most people here would love to know how the car is etc., I see how you want to defend him and shits, but dude, this is RS, don't get your panties in a knot.
G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 11:10 PM   #191
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

^ just about sums up what evweybody is saying (y)
Posted via RS Mobile
gearshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 11:32 PM   #192
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

For those people a couple of pages ago that were looking for CF vinyl. 3M has the Carbon Fiber Di-Noc. Shits so cash. Pretty easy to get out here in socal but I'd assume it'd be harder to find in Vancouver. I was thinking of getting it for parts of my FD (mirrors, rear diffuser, sidesteps, taillight trim), but I decided to put that off for now.

Sick car though. I saw it a lot over the summer last year when I was back home. Was still orange back then. You do drive pretty fast, but I'd want to if I owned an LP560... Now trade it in and get a Balboni Edition 550-2. Then you'll be able to drift around corners AND go fast. Good luck with the car man.
AlanW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:49 AM   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanW View Post
For those people a couple of pages ago that were looking for CF vinyl. 3M has the Carbon Fiber Di-Noc. Shits so cash. Pretty easy to get out here in socal but I'd assume it'd be harder to find in Vancouver. I was thinking of getting it for parts of my FD (mirrors, rear diffuser, sidesteps, taillight trim), but I decided to put that off for now.

Sick car though. I saw it a lot over the summer last year when I was back home. Was still orange back then. You do drive pretty fast, but I'd want to if I owned an LP560... Now trade it in and get a Balboni Edition 550-2. Then you'll be able to drift around corners AND go fast. Good luck with the car man.
Nah not feeling the 550. if i wanted rear wheel id go ferrari.
I like the 570 Super much more.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:49 AM   #194
No Duplicate Accounts Allowed

Quote:

Technically, aren't you invading his personal life by defending his personal life from other people? Aren't you invading our personal lives by ordering us on what to care and not care about? If something was meant to be kept private, I'm sure we wouldnt have found out about it.
simsimi1004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 11:41 AM   #195
degenerate extraordinaire

Not sure if it was your car, but I saw a matte black lambo flying by on granville at 1 or 2am tuesday morning
He would step out of his freshly downtown autospa detailed 996 C4s, check out his own reflection in the driverside window out of habit, take off his brand new limited edition D&G aviator sunglasses so the mf can see the fury in his eyes, sashay over to the other guy and then threaten to insert his black leather Savatore Ferragamo loafers into the guys rear-end.
Ikkaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:02 PM   #196
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtox89 View Post
Nah not feeling the 550. if i wanted rear wheel id go ferrari.
I like the 570 Super much more.
totally forgot that the 570 superleggera came out a few weeks back. I'd take that over the 550 in a road situation, too. Tailout fun though, for sure 550. You have any mods on the 560?
Posted via RS Mobile
AlanW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 02:26 AM   #197

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanW View Post
totally forgot that the 570 superleggera came out a few weeks back. I'd take that over the 550 in a road situation, too. Tailout fun though, for sure 550. You have any mods on the 560?
Posted via RS Mobile
yea carbonio air intake and power chip
Old 04-16-2010, 01:55 PM   #198
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Have you considered upgrading your car with twin turbo's? They hit 60 mph in less than 3 secs and with pump gas and low boost they produce over 800 horsepower.
PavelGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 02:47 PM   #199
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Saw this lambo going up dundas towards burnaby, was right behind it.. Nice car.. can't keep up LOL ):
6insomnia9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 09:04 PM   #200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livre View Post
Have you considered upgrading your car with twin turbo's? They hit 60 mph in less than 3 secs and with pump gas and low boost they produce over 800 horsepower.
yeah was looking into the UR 1 but i talked to some guys that did it to there gallardos and there engine gave out after like 10k kms and my car has enough probs already with the mods i have lol.