REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 01-03-2010, 02:18 PM   #1
not the mod you're looking for

Thanked 1,536 Times in 556 Posts
Spotted: White R32 Totalled

I just remembered now:
Spotted a white R32 totalled on Lougheed Highway in Maple Ridge near Lougheed & Dewdney Trunk last night around 6:00 PM.

Should've taken a picture. It's whole front end was in the ground.

RIP R32
Advertisement
FN-2199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:57 AM   #2
adc
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

no pics = fail
Posted via RS Mobile
adc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:22 AM   #3

You fail, kiddo.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:07 PM   #4
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,504 Times in 1,162 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRomey View Post
You fail, kiddo.
In RevScene pictures are actually preferred instead of word of mouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by RX_Renesis View Post
wtf did she get some bolt-on titties or what?
they look sooooooooooo much bigger than they were 2ish years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nns View Post
I can't stand the sound of Mandarin either. Boo yow nee bey nee shing bo now noong gey shee mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo.
TypeRNammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:43 PM   #5
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!

It's not totalled thanks. It is my car. The front left wheel randomly came off when I was driving.
I was only going about 55 km/h and heard a light knocking through my music. And then the knocking
stopped. All of a sudden, the wheel came flying off rolling into oncoming traffic, hits a black chevy
truck, bounced off the truck and hit a black convertible e30. No damage to the truck at all, light damage
to the front left fender of the e30. My car is NOT totalled, and there's no damage done to the car itself other than some
scraping on the bottom of the lip of the already beaten up bumper (how I bought the car), but the wheel that
came off has un-fixeable damage.
Posted via RS Mobile
Brody Howell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:47 PM   #6
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Failed thread, feel sorry for u brody how the hell did it randomly jus come off did it have problems before?
Rx harnek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:57 PM   #7
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,421 Times in 678 Posts
Friend had something similar happen to him this weekend, except it was a rear tire. Possible someone screwed around with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS105 View Post
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Inaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:11 PM   #8
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

It almost happen to me last year
my wheels weren't tighten up to spec (80 lb-ft)
and I hear a knocking sound at Barnett Hwy about 90km/h...
so I pulled over and torque them up in the middle of the rainny highway...
Y2K_o__o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:30 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody Howell View Post
It's not totalled thanks. It is my car. The front left wheel randomly came off when I was driving.
I was only going about 55 km/h and heard a light knocking through my music. And then the knocking
stopped. All of a sudden, the wheel came flying off rolling into oncoming traffic, hits a black chevy
truck, bounced off the truck and hit a black convertible e30. No damage to the truck at all, light damage
to the front left fender of the e30. My car is NOT totalled, and there's no damage done to the car itself other than some
scraping on the bottom of the lip of the already beaten up bumper (how I bought the car), but the wheel that
Posted via RS Mobile
Ouch, sorry to hear that. My bad, it was dark, and I just presumed the worst. Props to you.

I just thought I'd post it up to see if anybody had any idea about what happened, regardless of this thread being picture-less.

Why did the wheel fall off?
Old 01-04-2010, 09:37 PM   #10
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,543 Times in 840 Posts

On a serious note, glad you're ok. thats one of main nightmares of driving LOL
Qmx323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:14 AM   #11

well, it was either i tightened it "too much" according to my mechanic.. because i had just installed my TEIN coilovers like an hour before it happenned in the rear and a day or 2 before i installed the fronts. It wasn't knocking at all for the day i just had the fronts on.. and i got into a little brawl at a new years party, but i doubt any would be ballsy enough to actually do that to someone. So really, i have no clue. But like i said, theres no stripped lugs or studs.. so it really doesn't make any sense!
Old 01-05-2010, 12:28 AM   #12
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,543 Times in 840 Posts
dude no ones gonna loosen ur lugs over a little brawl, shits potentially fatal lol

unless that guy was f*ckin crazy or just mad as hell LOL
Qmx323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:36 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qmx323 View Post
dude no ones gonna loosen ur lugs over a little brawl, shits potentially fatal lol

unless that guy was f*ckin crazy or just mad as hell LOL
LOL no kidding. It could be a possibility, but who would go through that much work?

I've had my tires slashed after a retarded brawl. Not fun
Old 01-05-2010, 01:47 PM   #14
S-S-S-SOUL CRUSHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody Howell View Post
Posted via RS Mobile
This happened to my 300zx last month!. My car was driving perfectly fine, it wouldn't pull left or right or anything, it was just making a weird knocking noise. so I decided to head to the shop to get it check out. I was driving over the queens bridge and all off a suden I hear a big bang and my car hits the ground, and I see my front left tire go flying infront of my car and my car vears off to the right. Luckly at the moment know one was driving beside me so it didn't hit anything, but sadly my car took quite the beating. The cars front fender ripped all the way out, needed new rotors, new fender, and they have to fix my front lip.
Cause of it was from a shop putting the lugs on to tight and stripping them.
It sucks icbc had my car for 3 weeks!
Posted via RS Mobile
HollyZ32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:06 AM   #15

Shit man, that's terrible. Yeah luckily.. My car doesn't really have any damage. My rims just messed and my fender got pushed in a little
Posted via RS Mobile