REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2010, 07:00 PM   #1
Ask me why my father is an idiot

approaching girls randomly-easy to do-but no results

any guys here going up to girls and say hello and starting conversation with them kind of easy,but getting to hang out with you or date you after the first time u met her-hardd. i done it a many times. you either get the ones that just plain ignore you, talk to you but dont seem interested, look scared, talk to and seem interested, but never returns ur calls or emails, .

me:your cute (in japanese)
she:thank you
me: so how long u been in canada
her-3months.
me:ah learning english hey, yea i study computer sci at ubc
her -ah very hmm
me:so do u find stuyding a new language like english hard hey. i learned japanese before but forgot it all
her : yes studying language hard for me,but i have to
me:ah i have to go-heres my card give me a text or add me on msn we can chat there.

i done the card thing giving my infor out and i also done the may i have ur number or email -samething-not much really. hehe
convesation would go something like this.
i mean i had some i met randomly and we hung out for coffee and dated, but thsoe are the few few .like u approach maybe liek 30 (not all in one day )and maybe one of them add you to msn or email or text u. its like one in thirty chance for me. lets put it this way its not easy at all.

i found going up to girls randomly strangers at coffee shops, chapters bookstore, library, on the bus stop, foood court in the mall not an easy thing to do. i can approach them ,but its like one in 30 -the ones that actually want to meet up and hang out the rest are what i describe above. its just not that easy.

any guys done this before ,and had more success.if so how do u do it. is this normal since most ppl dont meet each other through random places,but more like through friends of freinds parties, school, groups, meetups

i think its has to do with your looks maybe. and also i do it to japanese and korean overseas studying english girls and im a chinese cbc guy . i was told they are easier to get and more open than local asian girls. im average looking. 5 7 tall average build. 20`s. you think i should just appraoch girls from my own background local chiense asian girls-then it would be easier and more chance since we are the same type of background.

Old 01-09-2010, 07:02 PM   #2
"Entertainment" mod.

Thanked 3,428 Times in 1,049 Posts
Old 01-09-2010, 07:17 PM   #3
Banned (ABWS)

You need to whip out your cock at first sight to show her your primal urge for a mate, then proceed to sucker punch her out and carry her home on your shoulder.
Old 01-09-2010, 07:47 PM   #4
Banned (ABWS)

frustrated date rapist?
Old 01-09-2010, 09:35 PM   #5
retired

Shouldn't all his accounts be blocked by now? He is clearly using more then one account.
Old 01-09-2010, 11:11 PM   #6
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

omfg....seriuoslly....does this guy blog down RS server at all?
someone IP BAN HIM

go fuck her brains out, shoot all in her mouth, and leave
http://www.revscene.net/forums/showthread.php?t=526766
Old 01-09-2010, 11:25 PM   #7
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 7,449 Times in 1,438 Posts
Quote:

joe45:ah learning english hey, yea i study computer sci at ubc

Joe, YOU ARE FUCKING 30 ALREADY, you only have a business diploma in langara, stop lying
This post thanked by:
Old 01-09-2010, 11:29 PM   #8
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 1,726 Times in 546 Posts
you know why? just take a look at yourself in the mirror and you will know why girls are rejecting you
Old 01-09-2010, 11:32 PM   #9
DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

Thanked 2,571 Times in 689 Posts
i actually want to meet joe in real life and buy him a round of beer for never giving up
Old 01-10-2010, 12:27 AM   #10
Director of RS Cares

dear joe,

as a female, you have turned me off in every single way possible and i am not surprised you are having such a hard time landing a girlfriend. the help you need seems like something the members here on this forum cannot provide you; if we were able to..you wouldn't be constantly still posting on here asking the same effing question over and over again. what you need is a professional therapist/counsellor to guide you in the right direction in terms of confidence issues and social skills. i say this with no judgement (maybe a teense of annoyance) but serious concern. if you like i'd be more than happy to find you some numbers.

/thread.