REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   if u hate a certain race group can u still date them, be friends (https://www.revscene.net/forums/602778-if-u-hate-certain-race-group-can-u-still-date-them-friends.html)

m5driver 01-14-2010 11:22 PM

if u hate a certain race group can u still date them, be friends

can a racist person who doesnt like a certain group be dating, be in relationship, be friends with that certain group he hates or dislikes-just curious
well ofc i dont hate or dislike those groups

just an example. i am chinese , but i dont like korean ,japanese , white ppl can i still be dating a korean or japanese girl, white girl, be in a relationship with one------- just wondering if its possible for some ppl to hate or not like a certain group but still date them , be friends with them, or have sex with them

4doorVIP 01-14-2010 11:31 PM

why is your father an idiot?

FN-2199 01-14-2010 11:34 PM

Seriously. Just stop chasing girls.

Men are your only option.

josh t-1 01-14-2010 11:37 PM

you shouldn't be concerned about who you hate because everyone HATES YOU!

bcrdukes 01-15-2010 12:24 AM

There is no written rule to who you can date or not whether you like or dislike their race.

If you end up hating a particular race and you date a person from within that race, it just means you are a hypocrite.

1exotic 01-15-2010 12:34 AM

One Saturday morning m5driver was cruising down some road, he sees an old white woman crossing the street. He doesn't like other races so he tries to dodge her but fails and flips his car over 10 times. Hes dieing and has been punctured in the heart. People walk by him and go like "what a fucking fag", "lol what a noob", "lol piece of shit deserves to die". Anyways people just keep ignoring him and a few people spit on his face. The old lady that he almost hits walks up to him while hes dieing in his wrecked M5. She pulls out a razer blade and slowly slits his throat. The following day the body remained on the sidewalk, and the car was taken away. His body was left there because no one gave a shit about a piece of shit. Several weeks later the body was gone, raccoons and street dogs ate his body.

when m5driver dies soon, i hope this is how.

billboa 01-15-2010 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1exotic (Post 6771190)
One Saturday morning m5driver was cruising down some road, he sees an old white woman crossing the street. He doesn't like other races so he tries to dodge her but fails and flips his car over 10 times. Hes dieing and has been punctured in the heart. People walk by him and go like "what a fucking fag", "lol what a noob", "lol piece of shit deserves to die". Anyways people just keep ignoring him and a few people spit on his face. The old lady that he almost hits walks up to him while hes dieing in his wrecked M5. She pulls out a razer blade and slowly slits his throat. The following day the body remained on the sidewalk, and the car was taken away. His body was left there because no one gave a shit about a piece of shit. Several weeks later the body was gone, raccoons and street dogs ate his body.

deep bro

The_AK 01-15-2010 01:06 AM

No, you cannot date them. When you break a fundamental belief, your basic beliefs that are supported by that fundamental belief go out the window too. Therefore if you hate a race, you won't be dating that race... Jackass

hotjoint 01-15-2010 07:21 AM

my god, why do u keep asking stupid questions that you should already know the answer to?

nosleepboy87 01-15-2010 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1exotic (Post 6771190)

wow...thats epic

!Yaminashi 01-15-2010 11:52 AM

Is this really happening right now?

Inaii 01-15-2010 12:11 PM

lawl? I can't see anyone actually dating you. My guess is he's 5'1", 450lbs and lives in his mother's basement playing D&D online and WoW all day :D

liukb 01-15-2010 12:14 PM

lol y does this guy always ask dumbass questions?

quasi 01-15-2010 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m5driver (Post 6771046)
can a racist person who doesnt like a certain group be dating, be in relationship, be friends with that certain group he hates or dislikes-just curious
well ofc i dont hate or dislike those groups

just an example. i am chinese , but i dont like korean ,japanese , white ppl can i still be dating a korean or japanese girl, white girl, be in a relationship with one------- just wondering if its possible for some ppl to hate or not like a certain group but still date them , be friends with them, or have sex with them

Don't worry my man you won't have to worry because girls of any race would not want to be your friend or have sex with you. It's sort of like asking what if I had magical unicorn powers? You don't and you never will so it's a mute point.

tiger_handheld 01-15-2010 01:31 PM

is it me or are his q's getting stupid?

how can u hate someone for everything they are ( culture , looks , etc.. ) yet want to have a relationship with them? how is that possible?

its like saying i hate steve jobbs, and apple for all they are - but i want to go buy a macbook pro - WTF?

HOW? WHY? WTF?

azzurro32 01-15-2010 01:42 PM

If you could it would be the perfect hate fuck
Posted via RS Mobile

Inaii 01-15-2010 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiger_handheld (Post 6771781)
is it me or are his q's getting stupid?

how can u hate someone for everything they are ( culture , looks , etc.. ) yet want to have a relationship with them? how is that possible?

its like saying i hate steve jobbs, and apple for all they are - but i want to go buy a macbook pro - WTF?

HOW? WHY? WTF?

what do you mean getting???

tiny_pnuts 01-15-2010 04:19 PM

i dont think you can ever date someone you hate now can you!?
if you are still gonna date them, then your going against everything you believe in.. then your just a poser and a hypocrite... and then you'll never date again.

nosleepboy87 01-15-2010 05:47 PM

It doesn't matter....u won't date at all
Posted via RS Mobile

Mr.Jay 01-15-2010 05:53 PM

Hahahahaha

this made me day

was having a shitty day but this shit is too funny

liu13 01-15-2010 06:57 PM

painful, just painful

when a time machine is invented, someone should jump to your conception, drop kick your dad and sterilize him, bitch slap him and say "dont you dare"

nosleepboy87 01-15-2010 09:10 PM

^^^
or we could just tell him to use a dam condom

liu13 01-15-2010 09:27 PM

no his dad deserves a beatdown too

nosleepboy87 01-15-2010 10:40 PM

^^
for what? having bad genes??? hahahaha :lol: