REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 07:40 PM   #1
RS Lurker, I don't post!

u guys ever try the random pickup and -aren't u scard of doin it

any guys here ever try to pickup girls -imean random girls like girls you see working at starbucks, working at retial stores or jsut girls you see and like -at malls, library, starbucks, grocery store, on the bus.
these girls are random girls you don't now or ever met. jsut casual hello, how ya doin, and then ask for her # and email for possible later contact.

what did u say to em and what did they say back? did it ever work out and u met up later on for coffee, date ..etc.
did it ever work out?

also aren;t you guys scared of picking up girls-i mean u never now when her bf/date is around-possible in the other corner or late coming and later she tells him-ah that guy try to pick me up. ah then you get beaten up or what not. has it ever happen.

i mean u talk and chit chat with a girl u like-random-starbucks , at club, bar pickup and then her bf or guy friend comes in-ahh wow so embarasssing hey. what usually happens ? do they beat u up, tell u to get lost and swear or what.

i was thinkin of picking up this gal ,but was too chicken b/c i thought her bf/date or guy freind might come in later or arrive in later. ah yikes.

This post FAILED by:
Old 01-15-2010, 08:23 PM   #2
Need my Daily Fix of RS

So based on this
http://www.theattractionforums.com/a...card-doin.html

jo45 has 2 accounts here, billy88101 and m5driver.
Can we ban his stupid questions yet? Or make his access to post only in fight club?
Old 01-15-2010, 08:56 PM   #3
Banned (ABWS)

god damn you joe

ima make a dating site for losers, strictly losers that can mingle with other losers on ignorant dumb shit, membership will be expensive too, we'll accept rapists, murderers, klan members, lawyers, politicians and m5 drivers
Closed Thread