REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 01-19-2010, 07:19 PM   #26

Thanked 5,474 Times in 2,095 Posts
And you fail for not understanding >I< was being sarcastic.

jeedee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:01 AM   #27
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeedee View Post
You date so you don't make threads like this and ask about dating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyxx View Post
You fail for not understanding sarcasm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeedee View Post
And you fail for not understanding >I< was being sarcastic.
dating is spending time and getting to know each other, so less of those "you fail for not understanding me" in the future ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL9000 View Post
this is the internet and everyone knows better about what happened sitting behind a desk than the people who are actually involved.
buddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:48 PM   #28
The Lone Wanderator

Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,137 Posts
Dating is for seeing several girls at the same time yet having no strings so if and when mrs right comes along, you can drop them like the excess baggage they are.

Also for sex.
Posted via RS Mobile
Graeme S is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-20-2010, 10:30 PM   #29
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
to play women, and or to let women play you, depending on who you are.

when you meet someone special, you don't usually date very long anyways. in a way, dating is for chumps and just setting you up for disappointment.

women are like an alcoholic beverage. you discover your first drink, you drink it lot, you start to get sick of it, so you find other brands, you figure you like a few, different types for different occasions. now here's the problem, you get used to the fact that when you get bored or dull of one, you can easily switch to the other. then one day you have this awesome drink, almost awesome in every way! by far the best drink you've had. but now for the rest of the life you can only have that one drink, you're probably gonna get bored and dull of it, and have the urge to drink other drinks, and most people can't control themselves. so they have other drinks.

you can keep your choices open, but not date and waste an insane amount of time and money on a variety, but the downside is you're gonna get laid a lot less. and in a small city like Vancouver, everyone knows everyone. your name can turn into dirt, or even a putrid smelling pile of shit in a very short period of time.

it's hard enough keeping secrets from one woman into you, imagine keeping secrets from 3 at the same time, and maintaining 3 relationships at once, without each of the other one finding out, the novelty of having 3 different girls at once kinda wears off fast and stress kicks in. unless you really don't give a shit about getting caught... not to mention that money can be put into better things like hookers and blow.

don't give me the "oh but you're only dating no strings attached" bs, lol if you found out a girl you were fucking and "dating" was fucking and "dating" other guys you'd stop seeing her right?

of course if you don't have anything better to do, no shame, and have money to throw around, then whatever. but if you have a full time job, and you're trying to save up to be actually successful, and you work a lot of time, or even off hours, then yeah. you'll have no time for yourself, only work and women, one day you'll get old and if you don't settle, you'll realise you don't really have much of a life, cuz all you've been doing is partying and chasing women. you get old. and when you get old and have nothing but yourself and work, that work to live, live to work feeling really sets in and that fucking sucks.

but then, what's your definition of a date? someone who is in a relationship still goes on dates, even people that are married go on dates. if i were to take my gf or wife out, i'd still consider it a date.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:13 PM   #30
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 1,336 Times in 198 Posts
I do the world a favor by spreading my genes
Zyzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 01:13 AM   #31
My homepage has been set to RS

easier to talk to ur gf abt ur problems if ur a guy cause it'll feel weird if u talk to ur best frend( guy) abt stuff thats gonna make u cry. Just feels weird this way.
blee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-21-2010, 07:31 AM   #32
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsvs View Post
LOL
Posted via RS Mobile
Gesus is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-21-2010, 11:34 AM   #33
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsvs View Post
Find a sperm bank for that
Posted via RS Mobile
nosleepboy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:48 AM   #34
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blee123 View Post
easier to talk to ur gf abt ur problems if ur a guy cause it'll feel weird if u talk to ur best frend( guy) abt stuff thats gonna make u cry. Just feels weird this way.
so you ask a girl out on a date so you can cry your problems to her. how's that workin out for ya?
ApexSeal is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-11-2010, 10:18 AM   #35
Banned (BBM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matsuda View Post
so you don't have to marry your own sister
tats gold
Mugen EvOlutioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:24 PM   #36
Glorious Gaming PC Master Race

try before you buy