REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   why i think daygame is better than night time club or bar (https://www.revscene.net/forums/603966-why-i-think-daygame-better-than-night-time-club-bar.html)

m5driver 01-25-2010 05:46 PM

why i think daygame is better than night time club or bar

night time pub or bar you have to pay to get in.cover isnt cheap depending where you go. the girls are all in groups either with guys or girls, no one is by emselves. also if a girl is by herslf chances are she isnt. you never now the girl u chatting with has a bf and he jsut went to washroom or is coming later but is late or whatever and see u talking to his date or girl -if hes nice he dont care, if not u might have to scrap him. some guys carry guns or knives or what if they just bigger. im not one to scrap just for talking to a girl or even get killed.also they all in groups so their buddies might all gang up on u too. ppk drink they are drunkish more likely to get violent and stuff. you read news of so many shooting and stabbings in vancouver. i just dont think the club, pub scene is good for meeting and picking up girls to date and stuff. my freidns well they arent scrappers thats for sure. ahha. and how can u isolate the one girl u like from her group of 5 friends. embrassing.on top of it club, bar is so loud how can u talk to them. i never did it at bar or pub but at sametime i dont like going

day game-i like it better. i approach em at bus stop when im waiting for the bus,. or in mall sitting down eating at food court,library,even on the street walking-. bookstore reading a book. i make a comment. i approach them by emselves and chances are they are by emselves since i make obsevation first-to see if they are by emselves. u can also talk to them since its more quiet unlike bar or club. i only approach em if they are by themselves or with another friend ,but not in groups. why just too embrassing and how can u isolate the one u want.

v.Rossi 01-25-2010 05:48 PM

no one gives a rats ass what you think, you can't get into a girl even if she was drugged with chloroform.

nosleepboy87 01-25-2010 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coupeziRL (Post 6787305)
no one gives a rats ass what you think, you can't get into a girl even if she was drugged with chloroform.

someone just got owned :haha:

liu13 01-25-2010 07:59 PM

i think joe got putang more recently than me so props to the bus stop approach

but most shootings and stabbings in the city are not results from hitting on the wrong girls, so you can rest assured. I agree, bookstores, coffee shops, and bus stops are just as easy of a setting to pick up a girl, but unlikely for a one nighter so what's the point?

hotjoint 01-26-2010 06:44 AM

:lol joe back again

Gt-R R34 01-26-2010 08:52 AM

joe, should be locked out of this forum...

then he'll never be seen on RS ever agian.
haha

RacePace 01-26-2010 10:12 AM

I went into this thread.....saw who posted it, and didn't read it...

trip 01-26-2010 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gt-R R34 (Post 6788322)

haha

ftw

Sodium 01-26-2010 03:06 PM

Stalker Alert.......

:gtfo:

Culture_Vulture 01-26-2010 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gt-R R34 (Post 6788322)

haha

he posts in fc too