REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   [Confidential] What to do about the ex gf (https://www.revscene.net/forums/604987-%5Bconfidential%5D-what-do-about-ex-gf.html)

El Bastardo 02-04-2010 02:56 AM

[Confidential] What to do about the ex gf

The following is an Anonymous submission by an Anonymous Revscene member. If the member would like me to reply to any post please feel free to let me know

Ok so there's this girl that I've dated in highschool, broke up with her for a few reasons mainly being, a crapload of other girls to experience. So single life was for me since she was pushing for commitment. We were always friends, having the casual bite or seeing a movie that just came out. We had our own lives so we drifted apart but still stayed in touch over the years. Fast forward about 9 years, this certain ex is in a situation with her bf and she is calling/bbming me for advice. Apparently the guy who she is with, doesn't care much for her and uses her (for rides home when he's out drinking, cooks him food, then tells her to go home etc). Now they're pretty much broken up and she's calling me for comfort which is fine. But the thing that throws me off is she's pretty clingy (she's asking why I broke up with her back then and hinting that we should hang out). I just said I wanted to be single and said that'd be okay... I can almost guarantee that she'll cling on to me, by the things she says about how I'm that 'guy'. I know that if I sleep with her now, I'll probably be stalked for years! Don't want to be settled down and her personality is very selfish always wanting her way. She's an 8-8.5/10 and No I will not post her pictures.

What to do?

jeff_alexander 02-04-2010 02:59 AM

Keep sleeping with her till she gets tired of your cawk.
Posted via RS Mobile

Shead 02-04-2010 06:08 AM

tell her straight up, u enjoy the single life and you're not ready to get into a real relationship.Especially one with a very old friend?

hirevtuner 02-04-2010 10:08 AM

keep ur distance then, any contact will give her false hope

Grandmaster TSE 02-04-2010 10:45 AM

let her know you have no problems being friends, but if she wants anything more, you'll have to ignore her

Culture_Vulture 02-04-2010 10:57 AM

sounds to me like she's in the rebounding phase
just take it casually like you used to and in time she'll just give up

nosleepboy87 02-04-2010 11:21 AM

Don't contact her whatsoever....or she will just think there is still hope. Delete her off facebook and bbm and msn and don't answer her calls.
Posted via RS Mobile

trip 02-04-2010 03:49 PM

rebound phase
comfort
your there

i see it all the time, break up then she runs to/what she knows/comfortable with. its just how women deal with their shit. fucking emotional baggage hoodrats

Qmx323 02-04-2010 05:29 PM

what happened to just

ignore?

tiger_handheld 02-04-2010 07:19 PM

whats her number? i can fix the prob for you.

PM is key!

TomBox_N 02-04-2010 09:06 PM

Why does eveyone who ask for advice here is always together with a 8+/10?
Posted via RS Mobile

trip 02-04-2010 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomBox_N (Post 6803813)
Posted via RS Mobile

cause its never a scale of 1-10
lol

dicecube 02-04-2010 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomBox_N (Post 6803813)
Posted via RS Mobile

anything less is not worth it :haha:

Iceman-19 02-05-2010 07:42 AM

I didnt read it, but get her hooked on meth and then send her home.