REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Entertainment Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/entertainment-forum_27/)
-   -   Bullrun-Season 3 (https://www.revscene.net/forums/606462-bullrun-season-3-a.html)

CorneringArtist 02-19-2010 01:56 PM

Bullrun-Season 3

Premiere was last night on Speed. Anyone watch it?

Asian guys in the Lambo who did a bunch of shit to throw off the other drivers was pretty funny.

incubus 02-20-2010 08:53 AM

damn missed it any where i can watch it online?

Rx harnek 02-20-2010 10:46 AM

try youtube lol mite work dont know

penner2k 02-20-2010 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CorneringArtist (Post 6824042)
Premiere was last night on Speed. Anyone watch it?

Asian guys in the Lambo who did a bunch of shit to throw off the other drivers was pretty funny.

I havent seen it but Team Wu does have the most experience with rallying..
Only problem they are gonna have is if they get stuck in a challenge that they cant perform in the Lambo they are pretty much screwed. A supercar really is pointless on the show since you cant speed..
From past seasons it almost seems like a truck is your best bet. If someone managed to enter with a diesel truck and actually knew how to drive it well they would have a huge advantage..
Huge fuel tanks + decent gas mileage help out a ton.. on top of that typically diesel pumps are quicker then gas pumps so you could cut time down there..

CorneringArtist 02-20-2010 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penner2k (Post 6825064)
I havent seen it but Team Wu does have the most experience with rallying..
Only problem they are gonna have is if they get stuck in a challenge that they cant perform in the Lambo they are pretty much screwed. A supercar really is pointless on the show since you cant speed..
From past seasons it almost seems like a truck is your best bet. If someone managed to enter with a diesel truck and actually knew how to drive it well they would have a huge advantage..
Huge fuel tanks + decent gas mileage help out a ton.. on top of that typically diesel pumps are quicker then gas pumps so you could cut time down there..

True about having a truck. Last season had the guys in the Chevy Avalanche finish second. If their navigation skills didn't suck, they probably would have won.

TOPEC 02-20-2010 05:33 PM

for anyone that missed it i think speed is replaying it at 1am tonight.

Alpine50 02-25-2010 10:44 PM

U was just about to start this lol if u have Shaw cable u can watch the first two eps on shaw on demand. But anyways this season doesn't look to bad who ur guys picks? I'd say the teams I'm goin for are team lambo, viper, nsx, and hummer
Edit: don't mind BMW either seem pretty good

Posted via RS Mobile

penner2k 03-14-2010 01:25 PM

lol @ Team Wu going to the Bunny Ranch.... I'm really starting to like these guys

TOPEC 03-14-2010 06:33 PM

man the lesbian in the lexus needs to gtfo, they suck and r cocky. "we'll show u girls can drive too, blah blah blah, except they SUCK."
and team mini, the most recent episode where they were put into a challenge, the old hag needs to stfu also, its a rally cross stage and she says somethign along the lines of "our mini is low to the ground so it should perform pretty good," what a stupid hag.