REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Old 03-08-2010, 02:03 PM   #1
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Idk wat to give this a title..

Here is what happend thats very mindboggling:

A guy have just moved in to my girlfriend's family's house.
Her dad working in China was asked to let his business friend's son stay at their house in Vancouver. This is very typical but here comes the problem.

My gf is forced to go to saskatchewan with the guy for a week or so for him to settle and study there. (Saskatchewan? Why my gf?)

At first my gf is like wtf called her dad many times to reject.
However her dad is very firm about doing so.
I understand where her dad is coming from b/c my gf is the eldest in the house and only her English is capable of asking for direction and having a conversation.

Just yesterday, my gf told me that she called the guy's dad to check up on his son's flight. Apparently the guy's dad called her dad and told him that your daughter is very incapable at doing things, saying shit like "does she want my son to wait at the airport for hours?". Basically just unsatisfied with my gf.

So lets put this together: Your son need help getting over to Saskatchewan, my gf unwillingly accompanying him b/c he is such a fob, Picking him up in YVR double checking the arrival time, And letting him stay over in their home for a week or two, what is there to be unsatisfied about?

Learning about what happend, there are a few more factors thats making me worried and angry.

- The guy living at my gf's house is a fat perv. He touched my gf's friend during this party back in China when he thought my gf's friend was drunk.
- I can't go with her b/c we don't want my gf's dad know about me, yet.

You must be thinking, why are you taking all these unnecessary shit from them?

"Her dad is owning business in China. His friend is the money loaner."
How much did you get out of the above sentence?
For me, not much, but my for gf's family; everything.

My gf's dad's business needs the money to carry on their ongoing business.
In China, if your a well known business company, you must treat your money loaner very well to receive ongoing deals and rates. I know that in Canada, our banking rates and pricings are not changed *too much* by personal relationships. But what happens if you don't follow the flow if your a business company owner is that you will not get any loans from the banks b/c they know your not cool like that(giving out money) So basically you will not receive any loans from banks then going bankrupt just b/c your not a dirty mother fucker.

Im so glad that I don't live under any of these circumstances. Pay more for what worths more and live life righteously to the fullest.

Im unhappy about the guy going to live at my gf's.
But I think im alot more pissed about the business corruption that I hear about. I know its everywhere, but this time it happend so close to me.

Im just ranting, read and give it a thought or leave a msg.
Advertisement
miky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:08 PM   #2
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,426 Times in 482 Posts
suck it up or its time to her dad know about you.
Fafine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:54 PM   #3
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,816 Times in 8,190 Posts
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:59 PM   #4
Banned (ABWS)

Well the guy is a fat perv, so your gf prob won't be too tempted. Not much to worry about there.

As the bf I would go and meet this dude and scare him to not even have thoughts about your gf. And by scare him I don't mean threaten. I mean you could if it came down to that too.
Posted via RS Mobile
azzurro32 is offline   Reply With Quote