REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Anything I can do to reconnect with her? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/608161-anything-i-can-do-reconnect-her.html)

JulyZerg 03-08-2010 11:37 PM

Anything I can do to reconnect with her?

Where do I start? Hmm...

Well I went clubbing(Not really a club but similar but with a friendlier atmosphere at one of the Olympic Houses) with a bunch of friends a week ago and we saw this random girl that was pretty hot and cute dancing with her friend. My friend approached her to see if she was willing to take a picture together. She refused and he came back empty handed. About an hour after, we saw her again and this time my friend told me to try and see if I can get a picture with her. I agreed and went up to her and asked if I can get a picture with her, she gladly accepted with a huge smile on her face. We took a picture with my camera and then after she took out her own camera and asked if she can get a picture with me with her camera, obviously I said yes.

We took the pictures and being at a club, the music was really loud and it was pretty hard to communicate but we tried our best and talked about the Olympics and what-not. I didn't ask for her name and number, nor did she during our short chat(about 2-4minutes long) I asked where she was from, thinking she might have been from out of town but she replied Vancouver, as did I. My friends then dragged me away from her before I could ask for her name and number, as they were going for a smoke break, so I excused myself from her and went with my friends. It was about 1am, so I would think we'd go back inside but sadly, my friends opt to leave and I couldn't really find her afterwards. :(

So as of now I only have a picture or two of her and no number or name. I was wondering, is there any way of reconnecting with this girl and should I bother? In my opinion, I think we really hit it off as she definitely seemed like she enjoyed my company even though it was short. She was leaning pretty close to me as I was to her and also she seemed to enjoy my hand around her back/hip area. ;)

skyxx 03-08-2010 11:48 PM

Craigslist> Missed Connections> Good luck! Or you can pay a Detective.

Another reason why she was so "in to" you was when your friend went up to her she didn't have any alcohol, but when you went up she drank a few and she just let loose!

CRS 03-09-2010 01:24 AM

Post pics on RS.

I'm serious. Though you'll have some people making dumb remarks, there is a very good chance that a RS member may somehow know this individual. You would be surprised at just how many people are on RS.

RS has worked wonders in the past and this seems like one it can easily accomplish.

azzurro32 03-09-2010 01:28 AM

Lol what were you thinking. I woulda told my friends to fuck off the first time.
Posted via RS Mobile

illicitstylz 03-09-2010 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azzurro32 (Post 6850681)
Lol what were you thinking. I woulda told my friends to fuck off the first time.
Posted via RS Mobile

well no kidding.

here's what i see happened from your story

1. hot girl spotted
2. your buddy fucked up
3. you're in the zone and she's interested
4. your buddy that fucked up asks you for a smoke break with him
5. you go to a smoke break when you can have a smoke any other time of the day but you don't always get to get with the girl you're interested in (unless you're a true playa playa mack daddy)
6. this post

Soundy 03-09-2010 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illicitstylz (Post 6850726)
well no kidding.

1. hot girl spotted
2. your buddy fucked up
5. you go to a smoke break when you can have a smoke any other time of the day but you don't always get to get with the girl you're interested in (unless you're a true playa playa mack daddy)
6. this post

7. ????
8. PROFIT

tiger_handheld 03-09-2010 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CRS (Post 6850680)
Post pics on RS.

I'm serious. Though you'll have some people making dumb remarks, there is a very good chance that a RS member may somehow know this individual. You would be surprised at just how many people are on RS.

RS has worked wonders in the past and this seems like one it can easily accomplish.

agreed!

6 degree of separation - do you believe?

v.Rossi 03-09-2010 08:29 AM

Cockblock is a bitch.
Posted via RS Mobile

RollingStone 03-09-2010 09:02 AM

You will not find her and even if you do she would have forgotten about you.

You were an idiot for leaving w/o getting her #.

MaximalLazy 03-09-2010 09:43 AM

^ I highly doubt she can forget about a person within such a short span of time.

But i agree with the latter statemate ^_^

LenovoTurbo 03-09-2010 10:32 AM

:worthless:

jackmeister 03-09-2010 10:51 AM

you're not gonna get help if you dont post pics..

v.Rossi 03-09-2010 12:10 PM

first and foremost always gotta get that name, a girl isn't just any girl. then always end it with a number.

if you're buddy pulled you away, it would've been perfect to get that number cuz you gotta go, so rush it.

"hey i'm about to have a smoke with my buddy, you smoke?"
nope.
"that's good on you, anyways i've gotta go. it was nice meeting you ______ (see where the name comes in handy? you actually listened, and now she knows)."
yeah you too!!
"that's great so how about a number we can continue where we left off another time"

that would've taken no more then a minute, tops. if you're piss drunk, you might get carried away talking, like me. so with exception it would've taken no more then 3 minutes, tops. but you just had to go with buddy for smoke. but whatever, it's vancouver there's lots of good looking girls. another time man, don't fret. consider it a confidence booster or something haha.

tru_blue 03-09-2010 01:34 PM

was she asain? yea u shud consider posting a pic up which would help "you" alot if any RS members recognize her. I'm sure some one here knows her.

azzurro32 03-09-2010 01:46 PM

raygunpk 03-09-2010 02:20 PM

post a pic dude. blur your own face if you're worried.

JulyZerg 03-09-2010 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illicitstylz (Post 6850726)
well no kidding.

1. hot girl spotted
2. your buddy fucked up
6. this post

Pretty much LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by coupeziRL (Post 6851134)
first and foremost always gotta get that name, a girl isn't just any girl. then always end it with a number.

if you're buddy pulled you away, it would've been perfect to get that number cuz you gotta go, so rush it.

"hey i'm about to have a smoke with my buddy, you smoke?"
nope.
"that's good on you, anyways i've gotta go. it was nice meeting you ______ (see where the name comes in handy? you actually listened, and now she knows)."
yeah you too!!
"that's great so how about a number we can continue where we left off another time"

that would've taken no more then a minute, tops. if you're piss drunk, you might get carried away talking, like me. so with exception it would've taken no more then 3 minutes, tops. but you just had to go with buddy for smoke. but whatever, it's vancouver there's lots of good looking girls. another time man, don't fret. consider it a confidence booster or something haha.

It's probably because I was a bit drunk at the time and couldn't really think properly as a result but that's no excuse, I admit, I failed :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by tru..azn (Post 6851217)
was she asain? yea u shud consider posting a pic up which would help "you" alot if any RS members recognize her. I'm sure some one here knows her.

Nope she was white :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by raygunpk (Post 6851286)
post a pic dude. blur your own face if you're worried.

I was hoping it wouldn't come down to that LOL since I doubt she'd want to have her picture posted up on some site, got to think this one through. Secondly, the term "hot" and "pretty" is pretty subjective as well, so I don't want to get you guys hopes up that shes some supermodel or a 10/10 if I do decide to post up a picture :)

Are their any other ideas aside from Missed Encounters on CL and posting a picture up on a local forum?

v.Rossi 03-09-2010 03:35 PM

Another idea is moving on.
Posted via RS Mobile

JulyZerg 03-09-2010 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coupeziRL (Post 6851394)
Another idea is moving on.
Posted via RS Mobile

Yeah... I could but...probably not, at least until I've tried.

Minata 03-09-2010 03:49 PM

sometimes it all comes down to "fate". perhaps you'll run into her somewhere... vancouver is not that big.. you always run into people you know!

also, something similar to missed encounters on CL is this section on the Georgia Strait newspaper...forgot what its called (but that's also kind of a long shot haha).

good luck.

raygunpk 03-09-2010 03:50 PM

if you have popular friends, show them a pic, maybe they'll have her on fb or something.

nack 03-09-2010 05:34 PM

like alot of people said, post a pic, goodluck!

liu13 03-09-2010 08:41 PM

fastest way to post a pic on local forum, then facebook stalk

conerychen 03-09-2010 10:26 PM

revscene is here to help:D

Culture_Vulture 03-09-2010 10:34 PM

don't trust these hungry wolves
they just want to fap