REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Entertainment Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/entertainment-forum_27/)
-   -   Celebrity Apprentice (https://www.revscene.net/forums/608827-celebrity-apprentice.html)

penner2k 03-15-2010 01:06 PM

Celebrity Apprentice

I think this season is gonna be better then the last one. I'm guessing the women are gonna get destroyed for the first couple tasks till they switch the teams up.
I think they should have gotten rid of the emo chick that was their project manager. She pretty much admitted that the only rich person that she can get money from wont help her out cuz of the history with Donald Trump.

SkinnyPupp 03-15-2010 05:39 PM

lol you refer to Cyndi Lauper as "that emo chick who was the project manager"? How old are you?

Simulated 03-15-2010 06:48 PM

lol... it looks like there won't be as much drama as last season but still gonna be fun to watch. Can't wait to see how it all unfolds.
Posted via RS Mobile

penner2k 03-16-2010 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp (Post 6861268)
lol you refer to Cyndi Lauper as "that emo chick who was the project manager"? How old are you?

Old enough to know who Cyndi Lauper is... She seemed like she was about to cry though out the whole episode though.. If I was the director I would have had violins playing everytime she opened her mouth.

SkinnyPupp 03-16-2010 12:27 AM

She was definitely "down" during the board room segment. Totally different mood from the rest of the show.. Makes you wonder if some chemicals were involved (either natural or not ;))

penner2k 03-21-2010 09:41 PM

The governor guy is making me laugh... you can tell they threw him in just for our entertainment.
And I want to break the wrestler chicks jaw with my pelvis..

Roach 03-22-2010 02:43 AM

Indeed. Her and the Victoria's Secret model chick are smoking.

Kev

quasi 03-22-2010 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penner2k (Post 6860859)
I think this season is gonna be better then the last one. I'm guessing the women are gonna get destroyed for the first couple tasks till they switch the teams up.
I think they should have gotten rid of the emo chick that was their project manager. She pretty much admitted that the only rich person that she can get money from wont help her out cuz of the history with Donald Trump.

You probably already know but Rossie O'Donnell and Trump had a long running fued that was really public. It's not that surprising that she wouldn't want to help his show out.

Donald Trump and Rosie O'Donnell had a very public name calling battle after the talkshow host Rosie criticized Trump for his decision to give Tara Conner a second chance to keep her Miss USA crown. Miss USA created a media stir after going wild in New York and underage drinking.

Rosie O'Donnell criticized and mocked Donald Trump on the television program "The View", which is hosted by Barbara Walters. She questioned Donald Trump's moral authority after he forgave Miss USA for behaving badly. She said that Trump "Left the first wife, had an affair, left the second wife, had an affair. Had kids both times, but he’s the moral compass for twenty year olds in America. Donald, sit and spin, my friend".

O'Donnell also did an imitation of Trump by pulling her hair to one side in the manner of a comb-over. She went on to call Donald Trump a "snake oil salesman" and said that he had been bankrupt.

Donald Trump responded vigorously to the criticisms of Rosie by appearing on several programs to share his opinion of the co-host of The View. Trump said that "Rosie is a bully. I hit her between the eyes, she's worried about being sued, and her response today was nothing. She's not a very smart person, if you look at her IQ I guarantee you it's not up there."

Trump threatened to sue Rosie by saying "I guarantee I'll have a lot of Rosie's money right out of her big fat pocket, I'll have a lot of Rosie's money coming into my pocket, That's my prediction." In an interview with People magazine Trump continued his attack on Rosie by saying "You can't make false statements. Rosie will rue the words she said. I'll most likely sue her for making those false statements.. and it'll be fun. Rosie's a loser. A real loser. I look forward to taking lots of money from my nice fat little Rosie."

The Donald also appeared on CNN with Anderson Cooper and commented on the fact that Rosie does not like beuty pageants. He said "If you looked like Rosie you'd be critical of beauty pageants, believe me. Rosie is a very unattractive woman, both inside and out. And as hard as it is to believe, inside is probably uglier than outside, and that's really saying something." Then continued the attack further by saying "But you have to understand, I know Rosie. Rosie's a loser. Rosie's been pulling the wool over people's eyes for a long time. She is a stone cold loser. What she is is a bully. Rosie says a lot of negative things about a lot of people. Nobody.. they don't do anything about it. I did something about it."

SkinnyPupp 03-22-2010 05:54 PM

I have fallen in love with Maria

nns 03-23-2010 01:39 PM

Lauper needs to get fired.

As strong as Sharon Osbourne may be, I find some of her comments tasteless and completely inappropriate. When the men were in the boardroom, out of nowhere, she was running her mouth about Goldberg and Rod. Talking trash is easy, telling everybody you're hot stuff and all. However, I know she can perform, so I look forward to her not talking trash, but owning up to the image she portrays. I think she'll be a strong player.

illicitstylz 03-23-2010 02:27 PM

I'm watching the previous season with Tito Ortiz , Gene Simmons and Lennox Lewis etc. This show is pretty awesome, don't think I'll watch this season's celebrity apprentice until it's all done and downloadable though.

SkinnyPupp 03-23-2010 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nns (Post 6874128)
Lauper needs to get fired.

As strong as Sharon Osbourne may be, I find some of her comments tasteless and completely inappropriate. When the men were in the boardroom, out of nowhere, she was running her mouth about Goldberg and Rod. Talking trash is easy, telling everybody you're hot stuff and all. However, I know she can perform, so I look forward to her not talking trash, but owning up to the image she portrays. I think she'll be a strong player.

Are you kidding? They are both greatly entertaining. The show would suck without some good heels to hate :)

nns 04-22-2010 09:48 AM

Maria blogs about each episode. Pretty interesting stuff: http://www.nbc.com/the-apprentice/bl...ing-the-humor/

I like the way Maria talks.

penner2k 04-22-2010 11:54 AM

I like how Trace Adkins actually spoke out against Trump. Everyone is always too much of a bitch to say anything to him.

SkinnyPupp 04-22-2010 06:28 PM

^^ Well aside from his son, who really is a bitch, I think they just edit everything to make him look like THE MAN. But they let some edits through for Trace because of the character they have built for him

DsZ24 04-22-2010 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp (Post 6919807)
^^ Well aside from his son, who really is a bitch, I think they just edit everything to make him look like THE MAN. But they let some edits through for Trace because of the character they have built for him

Whats with his son always wearing pink shirts or ties? maybe he's drying to tell his dad something.....lol

penner2k 04-22-2010 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DsZ24 (Post 6919841)
Whats with his son always wearing pink shirts or ties? maybe he's drying to tell his dad something.....lol

What is wrong with pink shirts and ties?

penner2k 04-26-2010 11:50 AM

This had to be the funniest Apprentice episodes ever... The Rock Solid team is perfectly matched..

lol @ all the groupies showing up for Brett

nns 05-10-2010 12:47 PM

Yes. Fuck you, Cyndi.