REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Police Forum

Police Forum Police Head Mod: Skidmark
Questions & info about the Motor Vehicle Act. Mature discussion only.

Old 03-29-2010, 08:45 PM   #1
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

psycho???

how do you handle a psycho...?
someone I know is in very bad situation.
She has a boyfriend.. ex.. to be exact.. From what I have been told from her, he's absolute garbage. He stole $4000 from my friend, lied everyone that she's cheating on him, and dumped her on the street when she had nowhere to go. Now that they broke up, he's come up to her and says that he's changed man and he would do anything to get her back. He's fucked up to the point that he starts cutting himself in front of her to scare her that if she doesn't stay with him he'll kill her and commit suicide. Basically he's forcing her to stay with him by scaring her.
He has no proper job(well he did get a job recently working in some Chinese Restaurant Kitchen), no education(not even highschool), no English(barely able to understand what he is saying), no money... basically 'nothing to lose' retard.. Should I suggest her to record the threat and put him in a jail? She's scared that he might hurt someone close to her if she refuses him.
Advertisement
chinook79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 09:19 PM   #2
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,426 Times in 482 Posts
let him kill himself? he probably dont have the balls to stab himself
Fafine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:10 PM   #3
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge

Thanked 6,309 Times in 1,777 Posts
File a restraining order.

My FeedBack 53-0-0
CRS is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-29-2010, 11:31 PM   #4
I bringith the lowerballerith

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRS View Post
File a restraining order.
Exactly that. Document everything.
"Never give a match up halfway through. Never say that you do not feel up to it, that your condition is bad, and throw in the towel. Fight to the very end, always looking for your chance to break through." - Kazuzo Kudo
sho_bc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:06 AM   #5
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,812 Times in 2,501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho_bc View Post
Exactly that. Document everything.
+1
my friend had a problem w/ some guy and one of his problems was that he didnt document a lot of things that happened when it started.

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:57 AM   #6
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

just wandering how far would restraining order would help... because although this nut is most likely too chickenshit to do what the crazy ex-soldier Korean did in Victoria, my friend is by herself with no family in Vancouver. She basically doesn't have any defense against that dumbfuck. Also, that dumbfuck knows where I live, work and which car I drive, I'm afraid he'll vandalize my car at the least if he finds out that I'm trying to help her. If that's the case, could I extend restraining order for me as well?
chinook79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 12:07 PM   #7
I bringith the lowerballerith

Sit down with a lawyer and talk to him/her about the entire situation. That is the best thing that both of you could do. The kind of advise you're looking for is not going to come from an anonymous messaging board. If you were to come into my work, I would be telling you the exact same thing.
"Never give a match up halfway through. Never say that you do not feel up to it, that your condition is bad, and throw in the towel. Fight to the very end, always looking for your chance to break through." - Kazuzo Kudo
sho_bc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 12:27 PM   #8
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,421 Times in 678 Posts
My question is why did you come on here posting this instead of going straight to the police? You would have gotten your answers right away and could have started working on helping your friend instead of waiting for the few police officers we have on here to respond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS105 View Post
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Inaii is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-31-2010, 10:32 AM   #9
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,132 Times in 237 Posts
Quote:
he starts cutting himself in front of her to scare her that if she doesn't stay with him he'll kill her and commit suicide. Basically he's forcing her to stay with him by scaring her
thats enough reason to call the cops on the guy. because that can be a possible case of threat of murder.. if worst actual murder

seriously. report to the cops,
dub.g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 12:24 AM   #10
The "You'd Know" Moderator

Contact the police when he does it again AND whenever it happens again... and inquire about CCC s.810 peace bond:

http://www.publicsafety.gc.ca/prg/co...ec810-eng.aspx

Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
impactX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 12:31 AM   #11
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,421 Times in 678 Posts
Slightly off topic, but if I'm to understand this section correctly:
Quote:
In order to grant a section 810, the evidence must be brought in front of a provincial court judge.
a peace bond will only be in affect if it's heard in court? does that mean both parties must attend, or can only the officer requesting it show and present evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS105 View Post
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Inaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:45 AM   #12
The "You'd Know" Moderator

From what I usually saw, a warrant is issued to have the person arrested for hearing by the JP on the weekdays or a show-cause hearing on the phone on the weekend by the JJP.

The person is not charged until he/she violated (or Crown has reasonable and probable ground to believe that the person has violated) the restrictions (usually no-go and no direct or indirect contact with victim) imposed on him/her under section 810 by the court.

Does this answer your question?

Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
impactX is offline   Reply With Quote