REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Support Forum > Member's Support Area / Suggestions Box / Website Bugs

Member's Support Area / Suggestions Box / Website Bugs 2016 RS.Net iT Admin: SkinnyPupp
Organizational feedback, general suggestions, account fix requests, concerns, acknowledgements, website and forum bugs & fixes. Support the site, by downloading the official RS App for Android!

Old 04-04-2010, 11:00 PM   #1
Banned (ABWS)

I want fairness and equality!

This post is about the "FAIL" button.

User must have 100posts or more to use the "FAIL" button

Moderators cannot be failed; I ask for equality and fairness by enabling option to "FAIL" moderators.

ok so moderators are the bosses of these forums and I am trying to deprive them of their fail immunity. the people who want would this change are people like myself who can't change the forum rules or laws except by leaving revscene.

chances are I won't get what I want so how about some opinions
thanks
Advertisement
fishing666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 11:04 PM   #2
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,421 Times in 678 Posts
Moderators can be failed. Admins cannot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS105 View Post
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Inaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 11:11 PM   #3
Need to Seek Professional Help

I say this having used the fail function myself (and the thank button/function, for that matter):

Learn to disagree in an eloquent, articulate manner and you just might find that time spent on RS is only 97% wasted.

Life, and effective communication, is so much more than declaring something as WIN or something as FAIL.
Blinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 12:17 AM   #4
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,775 Times in 8,169 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishing666 View Post
This post is about the "FAIL" button.

User must have 100posts or more to use the "FAIL" button

Moderators cannot be failed; I ask for equality and fairness by enabling option to "FAIL" moderators.

ok so moderators are the bosses of these forums and I am trying to deprive them of their fail immunity. the people who want would this change are people like myself who can't change the forum rules or laws except by leaving revscene.

chances are I won't get what I want so how about some opinions
thanks
Your opinion has been duly noted, thank you for contributing
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote