REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Old 04-08-2010, 12:56 PM   #1
RS controls my life!

FS: USED Dunlop SP Sport 9000 225 45 17 Summer Tires

Hi Guys,

My buddy is selling as set of Dunlop SP Sport 9000 size 225 45 17. I am helping him unload them.

EDIT: size is 205 45 17 not 225 45 17

The treads are about 85% (2) and 65%(2).

Please email if interested.

Price is $310OBO.

Here is what Tirerack.com has to say about them:

The SP Sport 9000 is Dunlop's Max Performance tire thanks to its "HydroMax" hydroplaning resistance capabilities in standing water. It is designed for the drivers of sports cars, coupes and sedans to provide performance and comfort in the dry, along with superior hydroplaning resistance in the wet. The SP Sport 9000 is not intended to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice.

On the outside, the SP Sport 9000 tire features a high silica content tread compound molded into a design that features substantial open grooves (44% groove - 56% rubber) in the center of the design to minimize hydroplaning, and directional high contact shoulder grooves (85% rubber - 15% groove) to enhance steering response and dry road cornering. On the inside, Jointless Bands (JLB) of nylon provide high speed capability while helping improve ride comfort and handling. The SP Sport 9000 construction provides light weight structural integrity, splice free reinforcement uniformity, and an even distribution of footprint pressure.

Advertisement

Last edited by josel_atr; 04-27-2010 at 10:03 AM. Reason: lower the price for effin up the tire size..
josel_atr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 09:30 AM   #2
RS controls my life!

bump to the top.

price is obo.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:06 AM   #3
RS controls my life!

bump to the top!
Old 04-27-2010, 10:01 AM   #4
RS controls my life!