REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Food & Fine Dining

Food & Fine Dining Hungry? Come on down to Wings - Fun, Food and Drinks.
Top Restaurants in town? Got a good recipe to share? Share culinary info or post up photos of your delicious dish. #revsceneVLS

Old 04-29-2010, 10:34 PM   #51
I don't get it

Went to Griffins last night and we walked out of the restaurant barely able to move cause we were so full
had the striploin and the soup and omg the dessert bar was the best. They had this fruit cake/pudding/cake... thing and it was like heaven in my mouth

Service was okay, server was rushed because it was busy. Only down side was at the end of dinner she asked if we wanted tea or coffee and totally didn't occur to us that it was charged to the bill. So we ended up paying 20$ just on tea.. Otherwise it was pretty good
Advertisement
NimbeeTT is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-29-2010, 10:49 PM   #52
Hyde's Understudy

i just got home from MIku Japanese restaurant, the food was very good, its a more upscale japanese place....first time there, however portions were quite small, i was left 80% full after dessert
BlackZRoadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 03:29 AM   #53
Banned (ABWS)

Went to Gtiffins last night too. Had the appi bar for 1st. totally over do on the appi.. cant help.. is all seafood!!! 90% full after main course. Had the salmon. it was ok.. already forgot how it taste like so not so special. and by desert, is getting late and dersert bar is kinda empty.. only have the fruity and nutty stuff left.. no more tiramisu so choco stuff.. sad..
milkmilk101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 08:09 AM   #54
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 1,760 Times in 902 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NimbeeTT View Post
Went to Griffins last night and we walked out of the restaurant barely able to move cause we were so full
had the striploin and the soup and omg the dessert bar was the best. They had this fruit cake/pudding/cake... thing and it was like heaven in my mouth

Service was okay, server was rushed because it was busy. Only down side was at the end of dinner she asked if we wanted tea or coffee and totally didn't occur to us that it was charged to the bill. So we ended up paying 20$ just on tea.. Otherwise it was pretty good
I had Grffins the other day only because my sister and them made a reservation for 6 and 4 people bailed last minute. I must say before I even showed up I had low expectations for value.

I had their daily soup which was some cream of asparagus. It was avg at best nothing special just tasted like cambells. My gf and everyone else had the Caesar salad and everyone said it was decent if not good.

At first I was going to get the striploin but I saw the table behind me all order it and it looked dry and small as hell so I decided to add $10 to get the prime rib. Not good at all, It was over cooked a bit, wasn't too tender, and the au jus tasted a bit different from what I'm used to.

Now to desert, I must admit the desert buffest was a nice touch. It had plenty of choices and many of them actually tasted pretty good.

Overall I would rate the food a 5/10. The service was just fine no real complaints here. As for value I would rate it 1/10.

$28 menu + $10 for prime rib = $38 for a soup, prime rib, and desert buffet. SOme would argue the desert buffet adds real value but really at this point in the meal how much desert are you going to stuff yourself with.

I would much rather spend that $38 and go to even like the Keg and get the prime rib + lobster tail for the same price any day of the week. I'm not a huge fan of the Keg but their prime rib blows Briffins out of the water hands down.

Would not recommend going to Griffins now or ever imo.

GREG ADAMS!! GREG ADAMS!!"
winson604 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-30-2010, 12:50 PM   #55
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZRoadster View Post
i just got home from MIku Japanese restaurant, the food was very good, its a more upscale japanese place....first time there, however portions were quite small, i was left 80% full after dessert
I was there last night too. The food was very good. You don't get a choice of anything from the dineout menu, you got everything they put on it. The sushi rice was cooked really good. Its a bit pricey, and wasn't too filling.
BinsentoW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 03:02 PM   #56
Hyde's Understudy

^ what time were u there? i was there at 830ish-10

i still prefer sushi with soy sauce and wasabi > the fusion sauces
Old 04-30-2010, 04:14 PM   #57
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

i was there at 845-10ish. Sat near the back of the restaurant.
BinsentoW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 04:17 PM   #58
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Went to Market at Shangri-La yesterday. Dine out menu is $38.

Appy:
I had the prawn salad. The protion was alright as there are 3 prawns. The sauce was actualy quite good. I'd give it a 7/10

Entree
I had the hanger steak with asparagus. It comes in medium rare only. Portion was quite small, only 4 small pieces. But they were quite tender and juicy. Asparagus was very well down and no strings at all. The sauce was also very good. I'd give a 8/10 because of the small portion.

Dessert
I had the warm chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream. Ice cream was nothing special. I really liked the taste of the chocolate cake. It was not too sweet with a hint of bitterness. Portion was decent as far as dessert goes. 8/10

Service
Very attentive, waitress was very patient with us. 9/10

Overall, I'd give it a 8/10. Food was great, but portion was rather small. Just don't go in with an empty stomach.

How I wish I can remain ignorant, why do I know so much?
q0192837465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 01:17 AM   #59
I bringith the lowerballerith

Great room, decent food, weird service (fine dining high school cafeteria?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh0n View Post
Hmm - I'm going to go there this friday. Never been but seems like its average at best. Ah well I'll try it anyways.
Went to CinCin today for DOV Vancouver.

My Thoughts and Reviews:

Appetizer: 4/5
The sweet onion soup was pretty good with its distinct "sweet onion" flavour. The octopus salad was not bad - pretty average and was kinda fishy for the local tofino octopus

Entree: 3.5/5
The pork rack dish stands out the most. Meat was juicy, tender and flavourful - portion is kinda small but again it is DOV - the sides were ok and not that special. On to the fish - overall the fish tasted great. What got to me was the tomato and basil crust on the fish (tasted like the frozen fishliner crust) - it wasn't crispy, crunchy and was flavorless, flat and boring. However the sides that came it with it were very good namely the lentils and broccolini. One quip is that all the entrees seem to be mass produced and would just sit there on the hot plate waiting to be served (by that time the quality has diminished)

Dessert: 4.5/5
The desserts were really well done. Absolutely loved the chocolate tart - the lemon soberto that came with it was very suspect - didn't really go together (chocolate and lemon????) Perhaps a simple vanilla gelato would suffice? The tiramisu was very good as well there were some nicely spiked lady fingers hiding in the tiramisu basket

Ambience: 4.5/5
Great room. Ended up dining in the wine cellar cause the restaurant was quite packed. Great atmosphere, I understand now why all the A list movie stars dine at CinCin when in town.

Service: 2.5/5
Seated at the heated Terrance at first which we quickly changed to the wine cellar.
Our server was attentive, friendly but filled with awkward and weird comments throughout the night.

Comments included:
When asked if they have a special kind of cocktail - "Don't have that but we do have pop" - can't you recommend something similar?
"Oh of course we are here to serve YOU people for DOV" - didn't really want to hear "you people"
"Honey, can I get that plate for you?" - sorry but I'm not your honey.

Hostess: 1.5/5
We were one of the first parties to be seated in the private wine cellar. Within 5 minutes, another party arrived and were seated on the opposite side of the room. After that, one party sat within a table next to us. Half hour had passed, I looked up and realized the room was separated and divided by ethnicity - Asian on one side and Caucasian on the other. It's not a huge issue for me but please we are not in a high school cafeteria where the jocks and geeks sit separately.

Overall: 2.75/5
Go for desserts, skip the entrees. The food was uninspiring, even for DOV. There were some things on the menu that look appealing but I would think twice about revisiting CinCin

Last edited by sh0n; 05-01-2010 at 01:22 AM.
sh0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 01:26 AM   #60
I bringith the lowerballerith

Hmmm...

Seems like the general consensus is that everyone is having an mediocre DOV.

Either its not much value or quality and experience is average at best.

I'm hoping that things pick up and at least there are a few restaurants out there that outshine the rest.
Old 05-01-2010, 02:22 AM   #61
2013, 2016, 2017 & 2018 NHL Fantasy RS1 Champion

Thanked 1,243 Times in 574 Posts
^ Agreed 100%
HonestTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 09:49 AM   #62
Hyde's Understudy

Honestly dine out has been dissapointing, i've basically cancelled all the reservations. For 38 bucks, you are still hungry. I regularly dine out alot at these places and I would rather go back during normal times and spend $50 and at least be full.

Im not being cheap, but the $38 gimmick was a good idea to get me into restaurants I've never tried before. And now I probably wont go back to any of those restaurants.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:09 AM   #63
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,352 Times in 445 Posts
Not sure if it's mentioned here but there is a restaurant in steveston village called Papi's. They aren't doing a Dine Out but do have a $24 set menu to compete with it. I ends up straying from the set menu last minute and had the special Porkloin wrapped in prociutto while my girl got the set menu.

Not much of a review as I'm not much of a critic and I'm on my mobile phone, but let's just say it's worth a try for sure. It's across mcdonalds and it's an Italian restaurant.
Posted via RS Mobile
vafanculo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 10:28 AM   #64
Hyde's Understudy

^ i would recommend boston steak house, for $20 you get a beverage, soup, entree with a side....in terms of value it cant be beat
Old 05-01-2010, 10:54 AM   #65
Peanut Butter Jelly with a Baseball Bat!

Went to the Seawall Bar and Grill.. this was a $38 dollar menu and we found the food for value to be at par. There were 6 of us that night and none of us had walked out feeling hungry.. infact we were all quite full. Restaurant is located w/in the Westin Bayshore Hotel.

Service was great, our server was attentive and showed genuine smiles throughout the evening with light amounts of chit chat. Came to refill our drinks without needing to be asked. The food wasn't piping hot, but at the right temperature to be eaten right away. My guess was that it was sitting there waiting for all our other entrees to be ready. Their clam linguine had a lot of ingredients and the chorizo was a good choice to combine it with.

Dessert -> green tea creme brulee... damn that was good w/ the ginger snap, i just wish it had a heavier green tea flavor, serving size was just right though. Anymore and I wouldn't have been able to finish it.

After dinner, went for a walk along the water.. great way to end the evening. Overall 8.5/10. If the food was a bit hotter I would've given it a 9/10.

The one mark off was simply because I don't like the seats that we were sitting on.. a mix between a sofa/couch was too soft and low for the table for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
this aint mcdonalds, smiles aren't free.
Peanut Butter Jelly Time! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 09:55 PM   #66
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Going to Cincin tmr.. hoping for the best

C-restaurant on the 4th, very excited about that.
miky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 10:22 PM   #67
RS controls my life!

Went to west yesterday... it was good
appetizer got the sweet onion soup highly recommend my gf got salmon tempura it was super small do not recommend getting that as it was just like average
Main i got the pasta with short rib add on ... it was good but i dont think value wise it was worth it... my gf got the fish entree it was alright..

the dessert i got the chocolate orange pot de creme .. it was pretty damn good .
my gf had the coconut /pineapple dessert it was good as well

Overall it was worth it

Went to five sails today

amuse bouche was a salmon sashimi slice with dijon sauce and a small cup of butternut squash and apple soup .. it was good! ... the salmon sashimi slice was better than the tempura salmon from west lol...

appy i had the sablefish chowder .. it was ok nothing to rave about.. gf had the crab salad which was very good

main i had the veal + veal sweetbread + prawns it was OK the veal was a little dry though.
gf had the halibut which was a little dry as well

dessert i had the opera cake it was pretty good but not awesome
gf's dessert was the lemon millefeuille which was GOOD i would recommend getting this as your dessert .. it was pretty lemony but the different textures/richness currently make it the best dessert of all the dine outs i've tried this year

five sails is worth it overall plus you get the amazing view
Old 05-01-2010, 11:03 PM   #68
Rs has made me the man i am today!

So me and my friends had reservations at db bistro moderne beside lumieres on W.broadway yesterday, and we had the $38 menu.

Appy: I had the curried cauliflower soup. The curry spice kinda ruined it for me and I found it too rich for my taste. My friends all had the Pork Terrrine which looked like spam. I tasted a bit of that and I thought it was better than my soup

Main: I got the swordfish dish. The plate was very tiny. Just 3 small cubes of swordfish on top a bed of chinese style stir fried vegetables that were really salty. A friend got the Rock Hen Duo and that turned out to be the best, which basically was chicken and mashed potatoes. The mashed potatoes didnt even tasted like real potatoes and more just like the packaged powder stuff.

Dessert: This was the only thing I enjoyed. I got the Rhubarb sundae which was just a crumble with ice-cream with lots of ginger-flavoured whipped cream.

Overall:
Food was 2.5/5 with small portions and tastes were just meh.
Service was 3.5/5 the waitress was very nice and prompt. decent service

In the end, I wouldn't go back..
Should of spend my $38+ elsewhere and be full and satisfied.
keifun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 12:42 AM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by miky View Post
Going to Cincin tmr.. hoping for the best

C-restaurant on the 4th, very excited about that.
C-restaurant sucked pretty bad..

Cauliflower soup tasted weird....the salad had 3 small thin slices of fish..

entree...i got the eggplant thyme..tasted alright but portions were overly small..
the salmon tasted ok...and the shank..well the meet was just too soft..

best part was the dessert..that was a solid 4/5...

overall not worth the $38 and will make you leaving hungry...if you still wanna go then I'd suggest getting the $49 one..which has 4 courses..the food looked much more appealing..

i would rate it 2.75/5 at best for C-restaurant
cctw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 10:58 AM   #70
Peanut Butter Jelly with a Baseball Bat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by winson604 View Post

Would not recommend going to Griffins now or ever imo.
+1 to your post.. how people keep going back there is beyond me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
this aint mcdonalds, smiles aren't free.
Peanut Butter Jelly Time! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 11:44 AM   #71
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
Went to A kettle of fish last night.

Not worth it IMO. Me and my friends were early so we waited in the lounge. When it is time for our eversation the server/waiters never called us. Waited for another 5mins and we went up to them and they said the tables weren't ready. Wait another 10mins and still tables were not ready yet we saw people who just walk in. So really when you customers waiting in the lounge you don't set their tables up first and pass 15mins into their dinner time and did not even apolgize.

Entree was decent the salmon was a bit over cook.

Desert was really bad. the Chocolate bread pudding was really hard and taste really bad.

Overall, for $38 it wasn't worth it.
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 12:02 PM   #72
Hyde's Understudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-fever View Post
So me and my friends had reservations at db bistro moderne beside lumieres on W.broadway yesterday, and we had the $38 menu.
You make it sound like there was a choice of a lesser priced option? b.c im pretty sure there wasnt a lesser priced dine out menu when i checked
Old 05-02-2010, 09:42 PM   #73

Went to water street cafe today...and it was really good!
fanny bay oysters, baked portobello mushroom appis

duck confit and crab cakes for entrees

new york cheese cake and chocolate espresso cake for dessert...

overall solid 9/10...definitely better than C restaurant imo
cctw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 10:35 PM   #74
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,645 Times in 446 Posts
I've done 4 Dine outs so far and here is a brief review of each one.

The Salmon House
I've been to this particular resturant numerous times and has always been a favorite between myself and the gf.

Appetizers
I had the tuna, and the girl friend had scallop and tomato tart.
The tune was average at best, it was nicely done however was nothing special, however the tart was very good, the scallop along with the crispy garish went along really well texture and taste wise.

overall 8/10

Main Course
For this one, we both ordered the Salmon. during our previous visits, we always get their Salmon and they usually do a very good job cooking it, I personally like my Salmon on the rare side. I asked the server to make sure the Salomon was cooked a bit more on the rare side, however both our salmon came out more of a medium as opposed to the medium rare that we both requested. None the less, the flavor of the fish was quite delightful.

overall 7/10

Dessert

We both ordered the Raspberry Cake/Espresso Cup/White Chocolate Strawberry ,very well done, not too sweet.

overall 8/10

Service/Ambiance
Our server was very attentive, and avaliable when needed. The ambiance was good, the resturant was not too busy when we went, and we got seated near the window, and despite the rain, we had a great view of DT vancouver.

overall 9/10.

Total rating 8/10

Market By Jean Georges
This is my first time at the resturant. Upon reviewing the menu, I realized that there wasnt a significant differance between the non dine-out menu and the dine out menu, and the regular menu offered more choices so both the gf and I got swayed from the dine out menu to the main menu.

Appetizers
I had the Seard Scallops-$12 while the gf had the Roasted Beats/ Goat Cheese-$10
The Scallops along with the sauce tasted amazing, however the portions was rather small, only 3 medium sized scallops, so at $4 per scallop, i'm not sure if the taste can justify the price.
The Roasted beats/goat cheese was very well presented, however Goat cheese is an acquired taste, and definately not something that I would choose to eat myself, so I cannot give a fair review of this particular dish, the GF seem to enjoy the dish though.

Overall 7/10

Main Course
I had the Soy Glazed Shortribs-$24 while the gf had the slow cooked arctic char-$26.
The Shortribs was cooked very well, very tender and flavorful, the serving size was reasonable for a higher end resturant, roughly around 6-7oz. The flavor is a bit on the heavier side which suits me very well, if you do not have a heavier pallet, this dish may be a bit on the salty side for you.
The Arctic char was cooked just the way I like it, between rare and medium rare, flavor was there but the fish was extremely tender. The size of the fillet was fairly standard and was reasonable for the price paid.

Overall 9/10

Dessert
I had the Rhubarb and Strawberry Crisp-$8 while the GF had the Grand Marnier Souffle-$12.
The Souffle was delicious, very fluffy and not too sweet. The hint of orange from the Grand Marnier added a sophisticated touch.
The Strawberry Crisp was a bit to sour for my taste, however I made the mistake of having the sweeter Souffle before eating my own dessert, so the taste might be a bit tainted.

Overall 8/10

Service/Ambiance
This was my first time at the restuant, and I was quite impressed with the overall decore/atmophere. Would be nicer if it as on a higher floor with a better view. Our server was very professional and attentive.

On a side note, the valet parking at the hotel was also one of the better experiance I had with valet parking, the valet was very courteous (unlike the experiance I had with Fairmount Valet....see below).

Overall 9/10

Total Rating 8.5/10

Coast Resturant/Lounge
This was my first time at this establishment, and once again I got side tracked from the dine out menu and ended up ordering from the regular menu.

Appetizier
GF and I both ordered the seafood platter, at $29 per person it was definatly not cheap, however we felt like we easily got our money's worth. The platter came very well presented with 6 GIANT prawns (these thing were huge, I've had lobster tails smaller than these), sushi/sashimi, 1/2 Dungeness Crab, 1/2 Lobster and raw oysters. The crab meat was very sweet, the sushi was suprisingly very delicious (spicy tuna roll) and fresh. I personally did not like the oyster, I was not sure which one it was, but it was a smaller oyster, similar to the size of Kusshi, but a much stronger taste with a hint of copper after taste.
Overall the seafood platter definately satisfied our seafood craving.

Overall 8/10

Main Course
GF and I decided to order the 28oz Bone In Ribeye for 2-$49. The steak was carved into strips, which made sharing much easier.
The steak was by far one of the best rib eye's I've ever had. I'm a frequent steak eater, and have eaten at many different steak houses, and this one was definaly one of the best. Meat was very well marbled, and full of flavor and extemely tender.
The only down side to this meal was that for $49.99 it was pretty much steak only with no sides...it came with some deep fried brussel sprouts, but those were hardly ediable (too salty and dry), for $49.99 at least they could have thrown in some steamed vegitables.

Overall 9/10 (10/10 if you dont factor the sides)

Dessert
For dessert, we ordered the Pastry Chef's Dessert platter-$14, I dont quite remember exactly what was on it, but the portion was very generous, 4 differant kind of dessert including the cheesecake lollipop on the dine out menu.
Everything was delicious, nothing was too sweet (often times with Caucasian resturants, the dessert is way to sweet for my taste).

Overall 9/10.

Service/Ambiance
This resturant felt more like a lounge than a resturant, the overall noise level was a notch higher than the rest of the establishments that I've visited during this year's dine out. The interior decore was very modern. Our server was very friendly and attentive. He was easy going and checked up on us often to make sure everything was okay.

Overall 8/10 (I personally would prefer a quiter setting)

Total Rating 9/10

Griffins
This was my first time visiting this establishment and will probably be my last. The resturant was only serving the dine out menu, so I didnt end up swaying away from that.

Appetiziers
Both the gf and I decided to spend an extra $10 a person to go for the appetizier bar.....maybe our expectations was set too high due to our experaince the previous night at Coast, but the appetizer bar was far from appeling. The cocktail shrimp were a decent size, however they are not fully deshelled, which made eating them a pain. The smoked salmon was mediocore at best. The soups were bland to say the least, I could not finish my lobster bisque as it didnt taste appealing at all.
The appetizier bar felt like something you would find at a cheap hotel/casino buffet.....definatly not a fine dining resturant.

Overall 3/10

Main Course
I opted to go for the Prime Rib (extra $10), and the GF opted to go for the Salmon.
The Salmon was medicore, nothing special, certainly no where as good as the arctic char from Market, nor the Salmon from Salmon House.
The prime rib was a dissapointment. I've had better prime rib at Milestones. The meat was over cooked (I asked for medium rare, the cut given to me was more like medium well), the au jus was too sweet and was "unique" in not a very good way. The size was generous (about 10oz), however due to the bland flavor, I couldnt even finish.

Overall 4/10

Dessert
This was the part that we were both looking forward to, the dessert bar. Lots of options, the cheese cake was okay, a couple of the other cakes were too sweet for my liking. Again this dessert bar is like something you would find at a buffet.

Overall 6/10

Service/Ambiance
I think this portion is greatly affected by the fact that the resturant was only serving the dine out menu. The crowd was very family oriented, a lot of young kids, and the resturant was heavily under staffed for how busy it was. On numerous occassions I felt like I had to wave down my server because she was no where in sight when we needed her. Besides bring us our main course and refilling our water, she didnt do much at all.
For a total $130 with tip (we both had an over priced drink at $12 each), this was an extreme dissapointment, we spent $160 at Coast the night before, and I would MUCH rather spend the extra $30 for our complete experiance at Coast.

On a side note, the Valet parking at the Fairmount was also dissapointing. When I gave the valet attendent my valet slip at the end of my dinner, he simply gave me my keys and pointed to my car and asked myself and my gf to walk to my car myself. for $12 + tip I would expect him to drive my car up to me and open the door for at least my passenger. The valet attedent was not very professional, he did not thank me nor did he wish my a godo night, very small things but further dissapoint me in terms of overall dining experiance.

Overall 3/10.

Total Rating 4/10

I have one more dine out left on Monday, and I will write a review after. I apologize if there are any typos/gramatical error, too lazy to proof read.
skiiipi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-02-2010, 10:44 PM   #75
2013, 2016, 2017 & 2018 NHL Fantasy RS1 Champion

Thanked 1,243 Times in 574 Posts
^
Awesome review(s)!

Thanks!
HonestTea is offline   Reply With Quote