Maple Grill Vancouver is on Broadway: 1967 W Broadway.
One cool thing to say is that it's a kosher place. For those who doesn't know, go check on google.
Went there and it's a typical menu, you just won't see lobster or pork for obvious reasons. They still have lamb, fish, steak, veggies etc. Oh lastly, even pepsi and smoothies are kosher. (they don't use milk but soya milk).
Menu is no different than anywhere else but this is when things got interesting.
1) No ice tea. No idea why, but they don't have ice tea.
2) we ordered appetizers: they have chicken wings, i had spring rolls (but it tasted... not as good, i can make better ones) They did not have quesadillas
3) Order entree: sorry, no lamb chops... had distribution issues... hard to find good lamb
4) ordered asparagus: sorry, we have to substitute to roasted peppers, apparently, if the asparagus aren't fresh, it's tough to clean = no asparagus. Roasted pepper = still had the plastic skin on it.. = bad
5) ordered ahi tuna X 2 = sorry.. we don't have tuna.... wtffff (they did comp us one appetizer)
6) no expresso.... = no machine yet...????
OH, the salmon was dry, the 10z steak was not that well done, sort of needed salt. The saffron risotto was meh.
all in all the place was sort of packed for a day like tuesday. I just found it funny how it's possible to have 6 items on the menu being MIA. that was just ridiculous.
Wing were wings, yam wedges were sort of decent but that was it.
all in all i can't even give it a score. I wouldn't go back, but it was nice to try something that was fully kosher.
Arguing on the internet is like running in the SPECIAL OLYMPICS.
Even if you win, you're still retarded.