REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Music & Clubbing

Music & Clubbing Rock your official RS Gear from Shop.Revscene.net (keyword search REVSCENE)
New tracks, videos, top hits, concert info and post discussion, music industry buzz, club hot spots, clubbing lifestyles..

Old 04-26-2010, 02:03 AM   #1
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Ferry Corsten - Once Upon A Night: The Experience

Last night I got the pleasure of seeing Ferry's new tour in Bali, Indonesia. I hadn't listened to really any of the songs of his new compliation album as I'm traveling, but I really enjoyed the experience being outdoors on a beach. It was more interactive in such a way as their are fire breathers, big balls with people dancing with lasers, and bubbles smoke and fireworks. He played from about 12 till 2:30, with two other Dj's filling in the before and after. Its best described from his website. I also got to meet him at the end and a get a picture.

To support the compilation, Ferry Corsten also unleashes the brand new tour concept: Once Upon A Night: The Experience. Designed as a 6 hour interactive journey in 3 parts (sunset, night and sunrise), the show highlights the magic of the compilation visualized by a never before seen living backdrop. Ferry will be accompanied by two major league DJ’s, who along with Ferry will lead the audience into the night. The interactive combination of sound and visuals will take the audience on a complete sensory experience with state-of-the-art production techniques – emulating sunset to sunrise; from dusk ‘til dawn; pre-party through after-party. Once Upon A Night: The Experience will be an amazing indulgence of the senses never before seen in a DJ performance.
Advertisement
rslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 05:31 AM   #2
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,148 Times in 262 Posts
damn that sounds sooo fucken sick
2 n r is offline   Reply With Quote